PDA

View Full Version : U.S border what a joke...but I know how to fix it

slowpo
01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Can someone explain this to me?

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY... YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR...
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY...
IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET A DRIVER'S LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, FREE EDUCATION, AND FREE HEALTH CARE?
And what do they do when they cross the border?
They become drug dealers,gang members,car thiefs,I never seen a Latina girl with less than 4 kids,they hate America, they never learn English..is funny all the mesicans I have met their so proud of their country mesico, if their so proud why they don't stay there.
Maybe we should be outsourcing the border patrol to the Koreans and the Iranians?
That would let the free-market solve the problem if we had North Korea and Iran compete over who could provide border control for the United States. This would be a win win situation because of the taxpayers savings on the end of the statist US Border Patrol and Americans could invest in the country who won the contract.

SuperiorS14
01-10-2010, 04:59 PM
They become drug dealers,gang members,car thiefs,I never seen a Latina girl with less than 4 kids,they hate America, they never learn English..is funny all the mesicans I have met their so proud of their country mesico, if their so proud why they don't stay there.

WTF?!?!?! for one, america was founded on immagration. secondly that is a very bias statement. not just hispanic people are dealers, thiefs, and bang. pleanty of WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN are doing the same exact thing!!

let me ask you a question what nationality are you???

this is also going to offend alot of people here as well as get locked

ronmcdon
01-10-2010, 05:07 PM
I would just start selling US citizen-ship for $8k/head.
Better we get the $$$, than human traffickers.
Sell it while it's still worth something.

NismoDriverS13
01-10-2010, 05:15 PM
in before lock!

im tired of arguments on this so i will say nothing more!

slothonaleash
01-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Can someone explain this to me?

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY... YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR...
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY...
IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET A DRIVER'S LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, FREE EDUCATION, AND FREE HEALTH CARE?
And what do they do when they cross the border?
Maybe we should be outsourcing the border patrol to the Koreans and the Iranians?
That would let the free-market solve the problem if we had North Korea and Iran compete over who could provide border control for the United States. This would be a win win situation because of the taxpayers savings on the end of the statist US Border Patrol and Americans could invest in the country who won the contract.

You go ahead and you do that. Do all of that/

ThatGuy
01-10-2010, 05:18 PM
slowpo, this isn't your first time being an offensive shit head. Zilvia doesn't need your ignorance anymore.

Good bye, and good riddance.