PDA

View Full Version : s14 question

gsracer
06-02-2003, 03:57 PM
hey guys, i am about to start an auto to stick conversion this weekend, but i wanna first install the cluch pedal and master cylinder, so heres the big question: WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO INSTALL THE CLUTCH PEDAL, BRAKE PEDAL, AND CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER. any help would be appreciated especilly from anyone who has done this swap before.:confused:

mrmephistopheles
06-02-2003, 05:23 PM
There is no 'easy' way to do it, besides removing your dash, etc.. but that would make it even more of a PITA than it is.

gsracer
06-02-2003, 06:30 PM
so as far as the holes that need to be made for the clutch master cylinder, that arent there, are they like something you like pop out or do you have to drill them, or art they stamped so you have a guide, or is there nothing there and you have to guess. TIA

gfisch
06-03-2003, 09:40 PM
I thought there was a dimple or something stamped in that you could use as a guide. Take a look in with a flashlight and see.

gsracer
06-03-2003, 10:08 PM
ok guys , i did it, turns out that once you take out the auto tranny control box it is a pretty straight shot , it took me less then one hour to do it, without removing the dash or anything. so anyway my pedal, clutch master cylnder, and clutch line are already installed, hopefully ill get the rest in tommorow.