PDA

View Full Version : The Truth Or The Fight

I LUV MY S13
01-04-2010, 09:30 PM
pretty interesting, thought i'd share...

The Truth Or The Fight (http://www.thetruthorthefight.com/)

brndck
01-04-2010, 10:41 PM
thanx for posting this. i don't consider myself to be paranoid or a conspiracy nut, but i absolutely believe that many companies are in league with governments worldwide, more concerned with their profits than our wellbeing.

I LUV MY S13
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
yeah im not much of a conspiracy theorist either, but the idea cant be thrown out either, especially with overwhelming evidence

SimpleS14
01-05-2010, 06:24 AM
thanx for posting this. i don't consider myself to be paranoid or a conspiracy nut, but i absolutely believe that many companies are in league with governments worldwide, more concerned with their profits than our wellbeing.

I agree with this too, but governments are more concerned with power/control IMO.

cc4usmc
01-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Check out the movies Food, Inc and The Collapse. Then mosey on over to youtube and look for The End of America by Naomi Wolf, NRA News: UN Doomsday Treaty With Ginny Simone, Innocents Betrayed - Gun Control History Part 1 (6 parts I think).

If you think it's bad that their are things happening that we can't do anything about (People trying to blow up planes), you'll be sad to know that their are things happening that we can do something about, but the majority of people don't know or don't care.

ronmcdon
01-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Whether it be conspiracy or unintentional incompetence, it's horrific all the same.
I've always thought this 'incident' was more indicative of how inadequate our security was.

I recall when traveling through JFK (NY airport) on Jan 1st, 2010,
I un-intentionally snuck 2 bottles of water through the X-ray security.
I'm more inclined to think that was a more a result of negligence than some grande conspiracy

theicecreamdan
01-05-2010, 06:07 PM
i absolutely believe that many companies are in league with governments worldwide, more concerned with their profits than our wellbeing.

Well no shit. of course there are groups of people working with other groups of people who could give two shits about anybody else in the world.

I LUV MY S13
01-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Check out the movies Food, Inc and The Collapse. Then mosey on over to youtube and look for The End of America by Naomi Wolf, NRA News: UN Doomsday Treaty With Ginny Simone, Innocents Betrayed - Gun Control History Part 1 (6 parts I think).

If you think it's bad that their are things happening that we can't do anything about (People trying to blow up planes), you'll be sad to know that their are things happening that we can do something about, but the majority of people don't know or don't care.

there are tons of things in this world that we can change...i will definitely check these films out

Whether it be conspiracy or unintentional incompetence, it's horrific all the same.
I've always thought this 'incident' was more indicative of how inadequate our security was.

I recall when traveling through JFK (NY airport) on Jan 1st, 2010,
I un-intentionally snuck 2 bottles of water through the X-ray security.
I'm more inclined to think that was a more a result of negligence than some grande conspiracy

yeah there is definitely a lack in security, when i was 17 i went on a vacation to mexico and i brought weed with me...i flew over there, so i got through the airport with that shit in my pocket..i was young and stupid

dOMEmE
01-06-2010, 12:23 AM
honestly the US is full of fail, but at the end of the day it still beats living in other countries...

but no doubt about it, the US is up to no good!