PDA

View Full Version : sr20 misfire at idle and 4-10% throttle safc

rb20hatch
12-14-2009, 07:07 PM
ok so tonight on my way from work i just put new spark plugs in and made my own oil catch can and before it was running perfect the pugs are gaped to .28. so here is the symptoms, idle has a little misfire not really noticable but during cruzing between 4-10% throttle according to my safc it is misfiring like crazy and hesitates so bad the car is like rocking backing in forth while cruzing!!!!! i checked for fuel and spark all good made sure all my connections were good and they are all good and also i just messed with the mafs and it idle really bad when i moved it mabe its the mafs i dont know its a stock sr mafs as far as i know and im running a s15 t28 ar 15lbs and stock injectors, i also have 550cc injectors i need to put in still and a q45 maf but i have to wait to get my new air/fuel true wideband right now it has a bullshit autometer air/fuel gauge. anyone know what is going on? :wtf:

rb20hatch
12-14-2009, 07:14 PM
also forgot to mention that the car when coming to a stop and put the clutch in sometimes will die or go all the way to 200rpm and the back to normal idle