PDA

View Full Version : CA | WTB: Kouki s14!

fooglez
12-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey guys, recently got lost my car due to an accident. I'm looking to buy a s14 95+. I'd really like a Kouki, but still interested in any Zenki's. I am looking for a car with only a KA in it, I don't want to deal with an illegal engine on a daily driver. Throw me ANY of your s14's, looking for one that's running though haha, in decent shape and it must be 5speed!! No salvage titles, and no accidents unless it's minor. Email me with pics, or pm me. Either way will be a good way to reach me. Throw me anything you've got! I might even be interested in a s13 hatch if it's clean at the right price. Thanks guys!

Located : Southern California, Orange County / LA area.
Name : Spenser

fooglez
12-14-2009, 06:54 PM
First bumpin. Throw me some cars.

Wes_s13
12-14-2009, 11:34 PM
I got a dark green 98 240sx in mint condition, LE edition with the limited wheels and grey leather seats! Auto though but a 5 speed conversion is a piece of cake! And swaps also come 5 speed. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, probably one of the cleanest ones around, original paint still shiney. $5500 firm. Shipping to cali would be about $1000. If your interested let me know. I can get you some pics, will be making a forsale thread soon! Thanks

grnappletree14
12-14-2009, 11:48 PM
whats up u dont want to buy my car