PDA

View Full Version : RB25 Tuning

cbcustoms
12-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I've searched and all I can kind are about a 100 different responses/debates on which one is better. I really would like to know what I should use. All I plan to do it upgrade the turbo,injectors blah blah and try and get over 350whp. If anyone has actually done this and they have a suggestion please feel free to help me out. I'm stuck on what to do. Thanks in advance

The engine is an RB25DET series 2
Not sure what turbo yet
Really not sure what set up..

Just want to get around 350whp

jspaeth
12-08-2009, 10:13 AM
I've searched and all I can kind are about a 100 different responses/debates on which one is better. I really would like to know what I should use. All I plan to do it upgrade the turbo,injectors blah blah and try and get over 350whp. If anyone has actually done this and they have a suggestion please feel free to help me out. I'm stuck on what to do. Thanks in advance

The engine is an RB25DET series 2
Not sure what turbo yet
Really not sure what set up..

Just want to get around 350whp

Which one is better? Not sure you are being specific here.

Are you saying which ECU/Engine Management>

350 who in an RB25 shouldn't be too difficult. PowerFC?

OBEEWON
12-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Z32 ECU ROM tuned.

Or RB20ecu Rom tuned if you dont care about VTC.

Good stock drivability and control of timing etc.

240sxrb25
12-08-2009, 10:15 AM
front facing intake mani, and a front mount. injectors as you know.

but tuning is the expensive part if you choose a reliable ecu.

cbcustoms
12-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the responses basically im trying to not spend a ton of money right out of the gate.. I mean I'm going to be buying all top notch parts im not going to skimp there but I dont want to spend another 1000 right away if I could get away with spending 500 and having something reliable for awhile. Thanks in advance guys/gals