PDA

View Full Version : distributor removal.....HARMFUL?

AzNCmB
05-23-2003, 06:43 PM
i did a search and couldnt find anything related to it.....well one day i was increasing the timing on my ka....and as i was tighting the top distributor bolt it has BROKE OFF and i dont know why because i was not torqing it hard. SO I used the bottom bolt to hold the whole distributor in.

well i found another bolt off of a 180sx and today i had loosen the lower bottom distributor bolt to where i pulled the distributor out and moved it over a little bit so that i coulld take out he broken bolt. Luckly when the bolt broke it left a little piece that was exposed and it wuz NOT TIGHT AT ALL; it was so loose that i unscrewed it with my hands:eek:

BUT ANYWAY, I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS IT WAS A BAD THING THAT I HAD PULLED THE DISTRIBUTOR OFF AND WOULD IT HARM ANYTHING??

IF IT IS A BAD THING ...HOW WOULD I FIX IT???

THANKS TO ALL WHO READ....
PLEASE ANY REPLY WOULD BE TRULY APPRECIATED

mrmephistopheles
05-23-2003, 07:13 PM
180sx? Typing in all caps? WTF?

AzNCmB
05-24-2003, 01:21 AM
anybody else that is intelligent enough to actually reply with some thought instead of wasting their time just because they didn't have anything to do but post a reply just so they could rack up on their amount of postings?

Jeff240sx
05-24-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by AzNCmB
anybody else that is intelligent enough to actually reply with some thought instead of wasting their time just because they didn't have anything to do but post a reply just so they could rack up on their amount of postings?

First off, he is a Moderator. First rule of Zilvia-Club: Do not disrespect moderators. Second rule of Zilvia-Club: Respect forum netiquette. If you need a refresher in net-ettiquitte, grab a dictionary to spell it correctly (cuz I don't think I did) and look it up online. Probably the FIRST thing that will come up is: DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS, MORON.
I know your answer.. and cuz I'm really ****ed that a) you typed in all caps. the b) dissed a Mod... I'm not gonna answer you. Hell.. I didn't even read your post, nor will many others. If you can't ask a question correctly, don't expect an answer.
:locked:
-Jeff