PDA

View Full Version : 01/31/10 NonStopTuning Drift Competition & Car Show

zaquanh
12-01-2009, 12:50 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uhY1-BLKeRQ/Sv3RD1XRLFI/AAAAAAAAAF4/f9HGfw9Bupk/s1600/NST5flyerFRONT.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uhY1-BLKeRQ/Sv3REHZL3QI/AAAAAAAAAGA/wFE9BR5d0OA/s1600/NST5flyerBACK.jpg

NonStopTuning will be celebrating its FIFTH anniversary in January 2010.
We would like to invite all our friends and fans to join us for our drift competition & car show!!!

I'd like to thank Aaron from FabricatedMotorsports for his help and support in the administration of this event. Aaron will be helping us with the drift side of the event, while I will be working heavily on organizing the car show and other things that will be announced soon.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]
----- FOR DRIFTERS -----

This will be one of the very few $ CASH PRIZE $ events we've ever had in TX, so you won't want to miss it! Over $1,000 in cash prizes are listed above on the back of the event flyer!!!

January 31, 2010. Drifters must arrive by 8:15 am.
Gulf Greyhound Park south of downtown Houston.
Check the back of the flyer above for a map and address.

Bring a running drift car, lots of tires, a helmet, water, and whatever else you need. Drifters can not bring a leaky car. Please be sure to print and bring your completed tech form with you... http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/crap/USD%20Tech%20Form.pdf

All convertibles must have a 4 point roll bar or greater. All cars that want to tandem need to have a full cage. Everyone must have a real battery tie down, and a securely fastened battery. There are many good options, and we stock great stuff from Braille at NST for anyone who may need a new battery or tie down.

All cars must have a muffler, or be quiet! This will be controlled by the staff's judgment, but basically you WILL need a muffler. KA 240s, 4AG 86s, 1JZ cars, they need mufflers. DRIFT CARS MUST BE REASONABLE IN VOLUME!!!!!

Drifter preregistration is very important for this event. DRIFTERS need to PayPal the entry fee of $75 plus 3% to erinshill at gmail.com. That is $79.25. When you PayPal your money, please make sure you include "NST 01/31/10 DRIFTER" in the text portion of the payment ALONG WITH your full name, email address, phone number, car type, and anything else you need to tell us. Please note: You can select personal transfer when sending your payment, and by doing so, will not need to send the extra 3% surcharge.

There will be no refunds... this is going to be a HUGE event with a lot to offer. You won't want to miss it! Again, all driver registration needs to be completed via PayPal in advance.

There will be a spectator fee of 5 dollars at the gate for everyone else.

-- FOR CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS --

We will offer roughly 50 spots and we expect them to go fast. Ten classes are listed on the back of the flyer above. Please feel free to contact me personally if you need any extra clarification or info.

January 31, 2010. Drifters must arrive by 8:30 am.

Car show preregistration is mandatory for this event. Car show participants need to PayPal the entry fee of $40 to... order at nonstoptuning.com ... When you PayPal your money, please make sure you include "NST 01/31/10 CAR SHOW" in the text portion of the payment ALONG WITH your full name, email address, phone number, car type, and the class/classes in which you'd like to compete. You can also contact us by phone to make your payment by credit card over the phone. I (MIKE @ NST) will contact you personally, by phone, to confirm and complete your registration. So please, list a good number.

Show classes are listed above, and every person who registers for the car show will receive a free RAFFLE TICKET. Car show raffles prizes include $ CASH $, GAS CARDS, and more to come! Of course, we will also have "best of class" framed certificates for the top finishers of each class. Again, please call MIKE @ NST if you need more info or clarification.

----- FOR EVERYONE ELSE -----

January 31, 2010. Spectators may enter starting at 10 am.

We expect to have a large vendor area! Our great sponsors and vendors will offer various raffle prizes, giveaways, etc. for our spectators. If you are a local business owner please feel free to contact MIKE @ NST, by phone, for booth space and participation. We would greatly appreciate your help and support.

MIKE @ NST: 281-917-0221
Email: [email protected]
AIM: NSTonAIM
WEB: www. NonStopTuning .com

We will update this thread with more info as necessary, so if any of you copy and paste this thread on any other forums, please be sure to include the following link for all participants to be able to stay up to date with all the latest info...
01/31/10 NonStopTuning Drift Competition & Car Show (http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1387.0)

MIKE @ NST
www.NonStopTuning.com (http://www.NonStopTuning.com)

s0lelife
12-02-2009, 12:43 AM
come out and support the texas drift scene!

bui
12-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Damn Zaquan! I was gonna pot this on Texas Nissans and here but you beat me to it..

Plz come out and support the Texas drift scene. It is much needed

THANKS!!!!

Slideways^Jordan
12-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah buddy!!!

zaquanh
12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Damn Zaquan! I was gonna pot this on Texas Nissans and here but you beat me to it..

Plz come out and support the Texas drift scene. It is much needed

THANKS!!!!

lol sorry , i post all over haha

i cant wait my last event was lone star bash :(

bui
12-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Bumppp!!!!!

bui
12-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!

zaquanh
12-26-2009, 04:07 PM