PDA

View Full Version : need ka24de ?ions answered

dohdoh806
11-24-2009, 12:34 AM
ok so to get u up to pace bout a couple weeks back my car shut off in mid drive its automatic to answer the inital ?ion, ok so after this happend i pulled over and tried to restart car and nothing, after getting it to shop it sounded as if starter wouldnt kick on looking at that realized the brushes inside were worn out and not catching motor to turn over (im pretty sure ppl know what im talkin bout) starter was bad period to get to point ok replaced it and now its trying to start but wont turn over and cant fig. out y, ok mind u the car just shut off while driving,and in that sense i checked fuel pump (good) checked Alternator(good) battery(good) distributor(1 month new)spark plugs (good) oil (just changed ) and was good earlier in the day had just checked it i know thats alot to hear but am desprate on gettin a answer or suggestons some one haelp a brotha out

projectRDM
11-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Try that again in proper English. I've tried to read it three times and cannot begin to decipher that trainwreck of Ebonics you call a post.

dohdoh806
11-25-2009, 01:56 AM
haha funny if u can help then please by all means help if not quit trying to plug a bs website( a true nissan enthusiast would lend a helping hand not talk shit)

DreamN
11-25-2009, 02:26 AM
Check your fuses and your relays. I would suspect the fuel pump or something in relation to it. Are you getting pressure from your main fuel line (goes from fuel filter to fuel rail)?

Dude, separate the words at least. You failed to use the space button numerous times. Talk about run ons too.

I know we're not in school or anything, but at least have some bit of courtesy to others who are willing to help you by typing out your issue in an easy to read manner.

projectRDM
11-25-2009, 06:42 AM
haha funny if u can help then please by all means help if not quit trying to plug a bs website( a true nissan enthusiast would lend a helping hand not talk shit)

Seriously, search around. I answer a lot of tech questions. Over 20 years experience. But I have to be able to read what in hell the problem is.

rioredstang
11-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Ok you said it turns over. Does it have spark at the coil wire? Does it have fuel pressure? It needs at least 20lbs pressure to run. Get a gauge and check it.
Then let us know and we will try to help.