PDA

View Full Version : WTB KA24DE - complete low milage

ILLES13
11-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Just like the title says, i'm looking for a complete drop in kade. preferrably low milage, must include everything for a complete swap.

MUST be 93' or newer.

let me know whats up

drift213
12-20-2009, 02:06 PM
i have a 97 kouki motor with only 128k motor and tranny ill let it go for 700 picked up reason for pulling out i crashed my s14 or 750 with the ecu the only thing you will be missing is the harness

JK2005
12-20-2009, 03:15 PM
i gotta 96 with about 85k on it. pulled it out for an sr swap. Bone stock. Has the harness and ECU. Also ad a auto tranny on it. $650

Jdm_of_miami
12-23-2009, 12:39 PM
I got a 98 swap for $550.00 plus shipping

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 01:52 AM
I got a 98 swap for $550.00 plus shippingthis guy is a fraud. he means 550 + shipping in his pocket and nothing for you. he has stolen 150 cash from me and hasnt messaged me since..... on christmas eve!

RHD95S14
12-24-2009, 02:05 AM

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 02:14 AM
..............easy for you to say for someone who didnt just get robbed. he messaged me very quickly until i sent the payment for 150 cash. he has been online all day and i have messaged him more than 15 times. read his reviews buddy. im not the first. im just trying to prevent other people from losing their money through this fraud

ez22
12-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Good looking out davisracer23. Evil people will still steal from you on Christmas.

240sxfamily
12-25-2009, 04:51 PM
got one, freshly rebuilt, 1500 miles on it. all OEM. pm me. its a 1994

Jdm_of_miami
12-26-2009, 07:41 AM

I didn't steal anybody's money
It has only been 1 days since he sent me the payment
I have the product and intend to ship it once I get a freaking address to ship it to.

That is all

'Thank you

Moe

Jdm_of_miami
12-26-2009, 07:43 AM
Good looking out davisracer23. Evil people will still steal from you on Christmas.

I can send you a pm with more than 10 pm's threathing me to have his father the police officer arrest me for fraud..

There is allways to side of each story you haven't heard mine.

Now who's the evil person now?

Phlip
12-27-2009, 02:39 PM
I can send you a pm with more than 10 pm's threathing me to have his father the police officer arrest me for fraud..

There is allways to side of each story you haven't heard mine.

Now who's the evil person now?

I don't particularly care who is evil in this situation, but the statistics here say that you used the "pay as a gift so paypal doesn't hit me in the head" game, and THEN stopped responding as soon as you had money.
You had someone sending you messages and you ignored them, even though you were and have CLEARLY been online trying to get more sales off. If you're a businessman, you're quite the shitty one, if you can't take a minute to respond to a PM from someone clearly looking for something not more than a little peace of mind.
With what I know or have been told so far, and a lack of response to MY PM to you, I could ban you from the marketplace with a clear conscience. I respect, however, that it was christmas week and shipping could be delayed. The lack of communication, though, is deplorable and perhaps people SHOULD look at being wary about dealing with you.

Jdm_of_miami
12-27-2009, 09:56 PM
I sence favoritism with this guy PHLIP... I don’t understand after a few hours of making a purchase you would have to send me a pm personally to demand an item that is clearly not be sold to you. If I can post up the kind of negotiations this guy was using on me I wouldn't be called a scammer. I asked him to pay as a gift because the cheap ass didn't want to pay the 3% PayPal fees I request EVERY BUYER TO DO when they send a payment...

Again you have the right to help a member out... But I feel like I’m being targeted by you and the buyer for something that happen only in a few hours... I have a run/own a shop and go online to look for info. So I so called was "online". I was using the internet for a few minutes and then logged off never looked at the private messages.(My apologies for that)

Thanks for the insulting post PHLIP.

I can see how serious the administrators of Zilvia can be “Targeting members without proof"

Moe

P.S.there is allways two sides of every story, you haven't heard mine.

The difference is I HAVE PROFF!!!

Phlip
12-28-2009, 06:20 AM
I sence favoritism with this guy PHLIP... I don’t understand after a few hours of making a purchase you would have to send me a pm personally to demand an item that is clearly not be sold to you. If I can post up the kind of negotiations this guy was using on me I wouldn't be called a scammer. I asked him to pay as a gift because the cheap ass didn't want to pay the 3% PayPal fees I request EVERY BUYER TO DO when they send a payment...

Again you have the right to help a member out... But I feel like I’m being targeted by you and the buyer for something that happen only in a few hours... I have a run/own a shop and go online to look for info. So I so called was "online". I was using the internet for a few minutes and then logged off never looked at the private messages.(My apologies for that)

Thanks for the insulting post PHLIP.

I can see how serious the administrators of Zilvia can be “Targeting members without proof"

Moe

P.S.there is allways two sides of every story, you haven't heard mine.

The difference is I HAVE PROFF!!!

You have another PM, I would strongly suggest you employ that method of communication as opposed to clogging up the threads of people who should be wary of buying from you.
Something about badmouthing your customers where the new ones can see it just doesn't seem quite right. There again, what do I know? I target members who won't be bothered to respond to PM from their customers or even to respond to people who were reached out to in their concerns.

rb26man
12-28-2009, 09:14 AM
i have a 95 ka-t motor for sale hes letting it go for 1500 lmk