PDA

View Full Version : s13 to s14 zenki

Timeless513
11-14-2009, 01:54 AM
i am sure its been covered but i am having no luck finding it so this is my resort does anyone know of a write up or a place to find out what all i need for a s13 to s14 zenki conversion on my front end

Ceepo
11-14-2009, 11:22 AM
its custom dude, its not gonna be bolt on, get shit and start cutting/welding to get it to fit...

FRoSt415
11-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Wow really like that? This is straight forward really. I say stick with what u have if you are asking us this question. If you understand basic electrical circuits wiring is no problem, and this is just cut and crimp into the original chassis wires just have to know what goes to what. not hard if u have the diagrams. i think u want a tutorial of what to do, laid out for you step by step. Dont count on it, stick to projects within your limits

Timeless513
11-14-2009, 03:12 PM
I know wiring I know taht I have to fab new brackets for the headlights and corners. I just needed to know what kind of fitment issues there were with things like fenders and the hood and bumper. I also know you have to cut the fenders and weld them together just do you have to do anything with the hood or bumper. Mostly I was trying to see if anyone had done a write up on it, or if there was any direction that someone could point me in. no need to rag