PDA

View Full Version : Stolen/missing Silvia bricks w/ clear housing

iTZ_Mik3
11-07-2009, 04:41 PM
My friends Silvia bricks were stolen recently. Another one of my friends called me today and said that he saw them for sale at a local autozone.

They are Silvia bricks with custom blue housings, clear lens like the supermade ones. And the lens was held in place with super glue. All tabs were intact and all the rear clips were intact. There was special led bilnkers with wiring hanging out from the back.

It was last seen this morning at sun valley autozone. A blue coupe with carbon fiber trunk was seen at the location selling the parts. The bricks were sold to somebody for 50 bucks. If anybody has seen these lights or have any information on it post on here.

NINJASPY
11-07-2009, 04:52 PM
hard to believe.
how come your "friend" did not stop the guy?? or call the cops?? or get licence plate?? or description of seller? or be smart enough to talk the guy into staying around "while my friend brings the money" etc etc etc!!!@!! or at least a flying uppercut to the chin??

pics??

the lights were sold to another guy. even if you found them its impossible to get the guy to let you have them back when he paid for them. have the cops help you?? NOPE not with no pics or police report for the stolen goods.

NISMO_tuner
11-07-2009, 05:51 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/azn_driftaholic/DSCF0677.jpg

Here is it. I had my friend post for me since I had no access to a computer at the time.

LMK if anybody comes across it. They're pretty much one of a kind.
A police report will be filed later today.

FairLady_JDM
11-07-2009, 08:55 PM
those are bad ass

NISMO_tuner
11-07-2009, 10:49 PM
those are bad ass

yeah, too bad they are gone now :(

blackrms13
11-08-2009, 11:43 AM
GL Brian....hope u find some proof of the mofo that stole this shit

boosted98gst
11-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Depending on state you can not make a report so long. You cant get in an accident then leave then 2 days later make a report.

NISMO_tuner
11-11-2009, 03:57 PM
As I look through my garage I keep finding out that more parts have been stolen. A rsr full poly bushings kit is now in the list of stolen parts. I looked into the box today and found a newspaper dated back to 9-11. Pisses me off that some so called friends would go behind ur back and do this.

drift freaq
11-11-2009, 04:17 PM
As I look through my garage I keep finding out that more parts have been stolen. A rsr full poly bushings kit is now in the list of stolen parts. I looked into the box today and found a newspaper dated back to 9-11. Pisses me off that some so called friends would go behind ur back and do this.

wow this sucks Brian, I hope you can find someone selling this stuff and get it back.

kalypso123
01-01-2010, 04:20 AM
fucked up that its one of your friends... thats crooked.

you'll find out who if you ask around patiently. somebody deserves a beating.

!Zar!
01-14-2010, 02:12 PM
the lights were sold to another guy. even if you found them its impossible to get the guy to let you have them back when he paid for them. have the cops help you?? NOPE not with no pics or police report for the stolen goods.
Not true. The buyer is just as guilty as the seller for dealing with stolen goods.

If the cops found the individual who purchased it, they would confiscate it and return it to OP. What would the buyer be left with? A pocket $xxx lighter and some cops questioning him about dealing with stolen parts.

S13Boosts
02-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Fuck yeah were gonna have fun with the motherfuckers that took em, as soon as i get back to longbeach.:)