PDA

View Full Version : S13 to S14 body harness conversion help

corey240
11-02-2009, 10:27 PM
We are converting the body harness from our old s14 to our new s13 do to wiring troubles and low budget. I got the front harness in. Engine bay and dash harness. Wired it up (to an s13 sr, was already pre wired in the old car). And hooked up the basic cables to see if it gets power from the key being turned. Got nothing. Ignition harness plugged in, battery in, motor-body harness together, grounds grounded that I remembered. Checked it over and just cant figure it out.

As of right now were straightening out the harness up front to make the car be able to drive (track only) and run other then the fuel pump which will be hardwired after this is solved. Will I have to stick the whole harness front to back in to complete circuitry? Or is this somthing stupid and basic I over looked? I have until december 3rd to finish this ugh. Basically the harnesses are the same and the only thing that needs working are the basics to run the car and cluster ect. We just dont have time to go over and build from the ground up right now.