PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN! 1992 240sx ! eagle rock

krisdeezy
10-31-2009, 09:40 AM
this morning my car go stolen right in front of my house ! it was stolen around the times of 12am to 6am is when i last saw it in front of my house.

the car is a 1992 240sx it is a champagne with 17x8 work vs editions
it has kouki tail lights with the left side on cracked, it has a bandaid over it....
also it has chuki turn signals and a black front mount. It on coilovers and has a jimmy up, risky devil asb sticker on the hatch window. Also the front windsheild has a sticker that says killin it.

its a ka turbo, the valve cover is painted red, the exhaust is an apexi evo n1.

the interior has a bride gias bucket seat (knockoff) a suede personal steering wheel and nrg quick release. there rear is gutted with a 5 point cage.

please keep a look of for it!

ill post up pics soon

Jimmy Up
10-31-2009, 10:02 AM
Do post pics man, odds are its going to turn up closer to LA then Covina, but I will look out for it. BUMP

davirene
10-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry for your loss....Ive been in the same boat.... Hopefully you get it back...

You have alot of pics of your parts....So do you have any pics of your car???

SBCsx
10-31-2009, 12:44 PM
I'll keep an look out in the 626. Should at least put a contact number down just in case someone spots it.

beefyx323x
10-31-2009, 01:04 PM
pics?? ill keep an eye out in east LA

DALAZ_68
10-31-2009, 05:12 PM
wow just herd...ill keep an eye out

SuperiorS14
10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
damn it! and you just put your front mount on and new wheels!! im sorry to hear bro...ill keep a look out hope they find it soon. did you have full coverage?

rb25_s13*CHUKI
10-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Here Is my contact number 626 808-3065.. If you see anything call me or text whatever you want!

This Is to whoever stole my boys car. If I find you or anyone that has any of the parts. Depending on my mood If you have any parts you might get confronted or you might get a straight beat down and or I'll just take the shit right back with or without your consent. you will also tell me where you bought It. Test me If you think I'm just E-thugging.

To the fuck head that stole It. Since I know most of you mother fuckers are here on zilvia looking at all our shit and waiting! If I find you! Your gonna get a fucken life stomping! I posted my number there If you think your the shit call me up. I'll be there with ropes and duct tape.

krisdeezy
10-31-2009, 10:51 PM
thanks alot everyone ! esp. you ant ! thanks man

here some pictures that i found, there only but it looks like this

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/kris_doma/101_1113.jpg

this is how the engine looks like just incase.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/kris_doma/101_1114.jpg

only so here other things i forgot to list, the driver side quarter panel has a noticeable big dent, has a megan racing c pillar bar and the driver side fender has a dent underneth it. the plate number reads 2zup101

you can call me or text me at 323 352 4471

thanks guys !

-krisdeezy

slow40sx
10-31-2009, 11:12 PM
damn that shits clean too, thats sucks bro, did u take ur steering wheel off and bring it in the house with u? i do that all hours when i park my car infront of my house, i know its mad easy for them to bring their own and still steal ur shit but it eases my mind a tiny bit, i also check outside every 10 to 15 minutes (paranoid)

I fucking hate theifs so much its ridiculous, and after something like that happens u feel so violated, when my house got robbed i couldn't sleep easy for a month, i really really would back over this dudes legs and clutch kick it if i found him, best of luck to u bro, hope u get ur baby back in one piece

PhilipJdm
11-01-2009, 01:33 AM
yeah my good friend's cressida was stolen from pcc pasadena city college a couple days a go, i hope he gets his baby back and i hope you get your back with no harm done. it just sucks hearing or getting something stolen from someone

SuperiorS14
11-01-2009, 01:56 AM
you really think theyre here on zilvia??? its prob. someone you guys know or have come in contact with recently.

Here Is my contact number 626 808-3065.. If you see anything call me or text whatever you want!

This Is to whoever stole my boys car. If I find you or anyone that has any of the parts. Depending on my mood If you have any parts you might get confronted or you might get a straight beat down and or I'll just take the shit right back with or without your consent. you will also tell me where you bought It. Test me If you think I'm just E-thugging.

To the fuck head that stole It. Since I know most of you mother fuckers are here on zilvia looking at all our shit and waiting! If I find you! Your gonna get a fucken life stomping! I posted my number there If you think your the shit call me up. I'll be there with ropes and duct tape.

lowkey
11-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Car also had a white nismo Buttplug shiftknob, bride seat rail, Silver flake interior, memphis audio subwoofer...Coilovers are buddy clubs up front and cusco in the rear...the cusco cage is black...Vs edition wheels are +10 and +5 offsets and the rears have a noticeable scratch on the lip...They took the car with the wheel removed and a clutch lock in place...

GOODLUCK GETTING THE CAR BACK HOMMIE!!!!

rat240
11-01-2009, 08:52 PM
kris were goin to find this asap
car also had his school books and backpack

fuk240sx
11-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I really hope you get it back man, fuck the bitches that stole your car i hope they get raped and killed by a fucking BEAR!

spooled240
11-01-2009, 10:39 PM
i'll keep an eye out around the IE area, lets find these motherfuckers

drift freaq
11-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Wow this is fucked up and I never expected something like this happening in Eagle Rock. Eagle Rock is pretty chill these days. Fuck man when I get back in town from the Bay I will keep an eye out for you. I know how you feel been there myself.

PhilipJdm
11-02-2009, 02:24 PM
man everyone is stealing cars these days, friend got his cressida stolen the other day it was on cut springs and fake cr kais and stole it from his school pcc (city college)

drift freaq
11-02-2009, 02:29 PM
man everyone is stealing cars these days, friend got his cressida stolen the other day it was on cut springs and fake cr kais and stole it from his school pcc (city college)

PCC is pretty notorious for stolen cars. It seems like all kinds of cars get stolen there.

sidedrifts13
11-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Damm sorry about your loss ill hope youll get it back asap, im on the look out

krisdeezy
11-03-2009, 07:07 PM
UPDATE !

i found my car it was in gassell park on ave.33

the cops called me saying they found it

the car still looks the same way !!

all they took was the radio boost gauge and nismo shiftknob and fucked up the ignition !

the funny part is that my hood latch didnt work and they couldnt open my hood because the latch was all cut up from them trying to open it ?

also they didnt even take some stuff such as my steering wheel which was with a quickrelease was still there my sub and amp that was just sitting in the hatch and the safc is perfectly intact.

i'm very thankful that's all they took.

thanks to everyone for there help!

Ni-Shi-Sero
11-03-2009, 07:31 PM
good shit bro

Smurf_240SX
11-03-2009, 07:33 PM
UPDATE !

i found my car it was in gassell park on ave.33

the cops called me saying they found it

the car still looks the same way !!

all they took was the radio boost gauge and nismo shiftknob and fucked up the ignition !

the funny part is that my hood latch didnt work and they couldnt open my hood because the latch was all cut up from them trying to open it ?

also they didnt even take some stuff such as my steering wheel which was with a quickrelease was still there my sub and amp that was just sitting in the hatch and the safc is perfectly intact.

i'm very thankful that's all they took.

thanks to everyone for there help!

Well that's good you found it

spooled240
11-03-2009, 07:58 PM
wow i'm glad your car is intact! so the damages are probably like 300 bucks? lol I hope your engine is still ok, but it's a ka so i'm sure it's fine lol

Genovese.Jr
11-03-2009, 09:06 PM
here is my contact number 626 808-3065.. If you see anything call me or text whatever you want!

This is to whoever stole my boys car. If i find you or anyone that has any of the parts. Depending on my mood if you have any parts you might get confronted or you might get a straight beat down and or i'll just take the shit right back with or without your consent. You will also tell me where you bought it. Test me if you think i'm just e-thugging.

to the fuck head that stole it. Since i know most of you mother fuckers are here on zilvia looking at all our shit and waiting! If i find you! Your gonna get a fucken life stomping! I posted my number there if you think your the shit call me up. I'll be there with ropes and duct tape.

^^^^^^^^ hardass

spooled240
11-03-2009, 09:08 PM
um i'd be pretty fuckin pissed if my car got stolen

Om1kron
11-03-2009, 10:41 PM
hey man this is wonderful, just some fucking punks took the car and didn't know what they had. I'm really happy for you bro, there is no better feeling that recovering your car pretty much as is minus dumb shit.

DALAZ_68
11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
doma.... ALARM....NOW!!!!

congrats little bud

spooled240
11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
+ hidden kill switch

Persona
11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
+ Guard dog, glad to hear you got it back, i cant even imagine how id feel if someone stole my car.

rat240
11-04-2009, 05:24 PM
fucking nice doma

DALAZ_68
11-05-2009, 12:29 AM
+ hidden kill switch

+ Guard dog, glad to hear you got it back, i cant even imagine how id feel if someone stole my car.

fuck that, train a black mumba to chill in ur car... :dead:

SBCsx
11-09-2009, 10:51 AM
nice to hear you got it back!

sparkyS13
11-11-2009, 01:49 PM
glad to hear u found it man