PDA

View Full Version : The Anti-Christ thread

SexPanda
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Well, I know alot of Zilvians are religious, semi-religious, or just like to argue...

That sums up everyone, doesnt it?

How do you feel about the Anti-Christ? He's been everyone from Hitler to Napoleon, to Bush and Obama...

Lets discuss this ish, eh?:angel:

Drift N Dragg
10-19-2009, 05:10 PM
I think he is my Step Mother!

tsx1racer04
10-19-2009, 05:12 PM
I believe the Anti-Christ was invented by the Vatican in order to put fear in people's lives to act good and to always be a good fellow Christian. I don't think an actual Anti-Christ will ever rise, its kinda like a myth or a prophecy that will never come true.

I have never read the Bible myself, however, I have heard that Bible does contradicts itself so many times. In one part, it says you should stone your daughter to death or something like that. It was on the Penn and Teller Bullshit show.

So I think if the Bible says anything about an Anti-Christ you should take it with a grain of salt.

Drift N Dragg
10-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Seems like you should read the Bible first.. Not the Bibletica According to Penn and Teller .. LOL

SexPanda
10-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I've read the bible.The Book of Revelations didn't scare me... that book just seems like a bad acid trip. I say Ergot poisening, the rantings of an insane old man... But Im not going to argue the validity of the bible here.

Anyhow, Im neutral on this whole topic, but it was on the history channel not long ago, so I thought it'd make a good topic. Alot of people assume he'll be a well versed white man from Europe... What do you think of that?

S14_Kouki
10-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Iv read that the anti-christ will also be the person whom saves earth.

S14_Kouki
10-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Watch this its mind blowing. What do you guys think???

veXRCX-8PEg

nani
10-20-2009, 09:18 AM
thats stupid, the Antichrist creating a time machine....

drftmark
10-20-2009, 10:57 AM
I want to get in a time machine and go save the Alamo.

SR240DET
10-21-2009, 12:04 AM
cool idea for a sci-fi movie.

I LUV MY S13
10-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Watch this its mind blowing. What do you guys think???

veXRCX-8PEg

i posted this on the space thread haha

watch THE NOSTRADOMAUS EFFECT

all about the anti-christ....his prophecies say that there will be 3...one was Napoleon, then Hitler, the 3rd is yet to rise...Obama!!...jk

im not really all that religious...50/50..but this show was a trip

yota man
10-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Umm so that guy is saying that mars is the future because it is closer to the sun. But then he says that Saturn->Uranus->Neptune would be a future progression. The second order goes the opposite way of the first and of his original "theory" that the order of the planets is their evolution.

Thats just one of the most obvious things that I found a bit absurd with the video.

I LUV MY S13
10-21-2009, 01:24 AM
yea its honestly pretty stupid....but its interesting in a way

SUPERSTAR
10-23-2009, 06:01 PM
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-23-2009, 06:07 PM
like god, or santa, or the easter bunny, the anti-christ does not exist.

Ya see, in order for there to be a Anti-Christ there needs to be a Christ.

SuperiorS14
11-11-2009, 11:41 PM
like god, or santa, or the easter bunny, the anti-christ does not exist.

Ya see, in order for there to be a Anti-Christ there needs to be a Christ.

wow no faith no hope nothing to look foward to..............christ does exist and he loves you my friend weather you want to believe it or not..............

BustedS13
11-11-2009, 11:54 PM
I think he is my Step Mother!

I think he's my WIFE when we go GOLFING

I mean, AM I RIGHT?

Otto347
11-12-2009, 06:06 AM
This bitch is the anti christ.

http://www.acorscadden.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/beckyfisher.jpg

drift_limo
11-12-2009, 05:04 PM
wow no faith no hope nothing to look foward to..............christ does exist and he loves you my friend weather you want to believe it or not..............

christ does not exist. thats were your wrong.
as for the anti-christ. he isnt real either.

only thing or person that loves us is us and family but most of all we gotta love ourselfs.

rc1honda
11-12-2009, 07:06 PM

only thing or person that loves us is us and family but most of all we gotta love ourselfs.

This is where people go worng. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be the embodiment of everything evil in human nature. He is only called the anti-christ because Christ was supposed to be the embodiment love and harmony. The Anti-christ is not necessarily a religious figure.

And as we all know, there are evil people in the world. Even if you don't believe in the word "evil" there are people who just want to destroy, cause chaos, maim, and kill. There is no religion behind it. Religious people just seem to warn against the possibility of the extreme killer because they see a reason behind his coming. Whether it be the Rapture or the coming of drastic change.

Don't mistake a figure who stands for destruction as being religious in nature. The Anti, in Anti-Christ is just a way to describe this person, and most likely if the anti-Christ were to rise to power he would be a extremely against religion.

Now throughout history, people who prompted change were labeled by one group or another as the Anti-Christ. One persons anti-christ is another person's redeemer and Messiah.

The bible described the anti-christ as man and John of Patmos(the man who had the vision that would later be included in the bible as the book of Revelation) went so far as to name him be name by encoded. The number of the "Beast" was 666. In ancient Hebrew numbers doubled as letters. The name encoded by that number was Nero. Nero at that time was a bane of Christianity. But also stats that this man will bring peace and freedom to many. As well as solve economic problems through the inception of the encoding of humanity by "the mark of the beast" often interpreted as a microchip embedded in the right hand or forehead.

And then when the Anti-christ has his stranglehold on humanity, for 7 years the Anti-christ causes pain and suffering for all man-kind. The devout Christians having already left the Earth through the Rapture see none of the tribulation. Christ returns to replace order and peace for 1000 years.
Instituting a new Garden of Eden and paradise.

Nostradamus, named 3 anti-christs that would show up before then end of the world. And went so far as to name one of them "Hister". 500 years before the advent of the 3rd Reich. The last one Nostradamus named was a man by a variation of the name Mabus.

Will there every be a Anti-Christ is yet to be seen. But one thing we know for sure is that men crave power. And men are capable of unimaginable evil as seen in the Holocaust, and 10,000 years of war. The only question is if one man will ever rise to a enough high position and be evil enough to cause the downfall of civilization.

Sorry for the wall, but i was very interested in this subject for a long time.

revat619
11-12-2009, 07:20 PM

Jesus of Nazareth did in fact exist and was crucified. THIS is historical FACT. and not just in the bible. His life and death are recorded in Roman/Greek documents written in Latin/Greek and are further substantiated by Hebrew texts. These sources are all recognized as legitimate and true historical documents by historians both religious and nonreligious alike. Look it up because obviously you haven't.

Now, whether you believe he is the Christ is up to you, but the person whom that title is tied to did exist.

As for my beliefs, i'm a Christian and believe Jesus to be the Christ. There is nothing anyone can say to change that, so don't bother. Now, is obama the anti-christ? I don't know, nor do i care. I just live my life. That's all i'm going to contribute to this "argument".

SR240DET
11-13-2009, 03:45 AM
Jesus of Nazareth did in fact exist and was crucified. THIS is historical FACT. and not just in the bible. His life and death are recorded in Roman/Greek documents written in Latin/Greek and are further substantiated by Hebrew texts.These sources are all recognized as legitimate and true historical documents by historians both religious and nonreligious alike. Look it up because obviously you haven't.

Do you have a link to these "legitimate and true historical documents." Search results came up with Romans talking shit about Christians and that was about it.

ayuaddict
11-13-2009, 04:20 AM
yea bro there is going to be a link.

the Romans and Greeks totally posted it on their blogs.

you just gotta check the archive section.

and in case you forgot, everything is on the internet.

everything.

ManoNegra
11-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Jesus existed but was no more than a historical figure, same way say Julius Ceasar
god is a human construct to comfort humans fears about their mortality
the anti-christ is the boogeyman or wolf that religion(s) play up so they can steer the sheep easily
god/anti-christ/religion/spirituality/evil are all concepts within each and everyone of us that are part of what being human is all about

theicecreamdan
11-13-2009, 11:26 AM
The anti-christ is the modern religious system. I'd say at least 3/4 of the people that call themselves christians would be a horrible embarassment to Jesus.

I LUV MY S13
11-13-2009, 11:54 AM
well last i checked the existence of jesus was in my world civilization text book, was published in like 05 i think...this was a high school course i took at the time, public school, not some private catholic/christian school

drift freaq
11-13-2009, 11:56 AM
The anti-christ is the modern religious system. I'd say at least 3/4 of the people that call themselves christians would be a horrible embarassment to Jesus.

I completely agree with this statement.

SR240DET
11-13-2009, 12:36 PM
yea bro there is going to be a link.

the Romans and Greeks totally posted it on their blogs.

you just gotta check the archive section.

and in case you forgot, everything is on the internet.

everything.

Wow, let me rephrase what I said. I found no reliable source of information of historians around that time period witnessing Jesus or “Christus.” Instead, I found those historians criticizing the Christian faith in that time period. It also appears many theist “pick and choose” from the translations of those historians to support Jesus existence.

Since I cant find any real evidence that support the existence of Jesus, I am asking for somebody to simply provide any evidence supporting that claim.

rc1honda
11-13-2009, 01:31 PM
It' s not "Chirstus" it's Chirstos. And that name was found in some roman and greek census documents. Also there are documents found that show the trial of Jesus and condemnation by Pontius Pilate.

drift freaq
11-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Wow, let me rephrase what I said. I found no reliable source of information of historians around that time period witnessing Jesus or “Christus.” Instead, I found those historians criticizing the Christian faith in that time period. It also appears many theist “pick and choose” from the translations of those historians to support Jesus existence.

Since I cant find any real evidence that support the existence of Jesus, I am asking for somebody to simply provide any evidence supporting that claim.

you sir need to do more in depth study. There is plenty of real evidence to prove the existence of Jesus. That is without a doubt. As for his miracles and or his resurrection? That is debated. Though no one in historical circles doubts the man existed.

The Man existed, he preached a lot of spiritual truths, universal truths. He taught spiritually correct ways to live. If people would stop getting themselves mucked up with their misinterpretations of the bible and just focus on these things they would realize he was quite valuable and influential to man.

Is the religions that have sprung up in his name completely right or correct? Not always. Show me any man in this world that adheres to all the spiritual truths and follows them completely without being sinful or corruptible, and I will show you a monk or someone who is dead.

I.E. man is not perfect, man lies, man gets corrupted by power etc... If we were perfect we would either be monks or not exist.
Therefore given that you cannot expect the bible to exactly perfect or correct. It has been handed down through the ages by man.

Does that mean God or Jesus cannot exist? Hell no. It just means you can't take all of it word for word but you cannot condemn all of it as being nothing but fiction.

The Jews killed in the name of god, the Christians killed in the name of god, Islam has killed in the name of god. Why? Because man has free will giving one the decision to choose , right, wrong, amoral, moral, good, evil. Its up to us to try and adhere to living right.

To many people get caught up in trying to prove existence. Try to learn from the teachings, oh and faith is a important thing in life as well. Faith is really what gives people hope and the drive to be better.

allntrlundrgrnd
11-13-2009, 03:37 PM

Nothing to look forward to? like heaven?

HA!

revat619
11-14-2009, 01:16 AM
you sir need to do more in depth study. There is plenty of real evidence to prove the existence of Jesus. That is without a doubt. As for his miracles and or his resurrection? That is debated. Though no one in historical circles doubts the man existed.

The Man existed, he preached a lot of spiritual truths, universal truths. He taught spiritually correct ways to live. If people would stop getting themselves mucked up with their misinterpretations of the bible and just focus on these things they would realize he was quite valuable and influential to man.

Is the religions that have sprung up in his name completely right or correct? Not always. Show me any man in this world that adheres to all the spiritual truths and follows them completely without being sinful or corruptible, and I will show you a monk or someone who is dead.

I.E. man is not perfect, man lies, man gets corrupted by power etc... If we were perfect we would either be monks or not exist.
Therefore given that you cannot expect the bible to exactly perfect or correct. It has been handed down through the ages by man.

Does that mean God or Jesus cannot exist? Hell no. It just means you can't take all of it word for word but you cannot condemn all of it as being nothing but fiction.

The Jews killed in the name of god, the Christians killed in the name of god, Islam has killed in the name of god. Why? Because man has free will giving one the decision to choose , right, wrong, amoral, moral, good, evil. Its up to us to try and adhere to living right.

To many people get caught up in trying to prove existence. Try to learn from the teachings, oh and faith is a important thing in life as well. Faith is really what gives people hope and the drive to be better.

Best thing said in this entire thread.

Phlip
11-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Best thing said in this entire thread.

Yes, and sadly it contains FAR too many words, people will ignore it and randomly chime in with disrespectful and ignorant statements.
Gotta love that internet.

racepar1
11-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Yes, and sadly it contains FAR too many words, people will ignore it and randomly chime in with disrespectful and ignorant statements.
Gotta love that internet.

LOL!!! Preach brotha!!!

Seriously though a TRUE anti-christ is an impossibility. Christ was the son of GOD right? That means that the true ANTI christ would have to be the son of Lucifer/Satan/whatever you want to call him. Lucifer is a fallen angel, angels were created WITHOUT the ability to reproduce. In most of these anti-christ prophecies there is no real mention of that anti-christ actually being the son of satan to begin with. A terrible human being does not the anti-christ make...

SR240DET
11-15-2009, 03:27 AM

I want to believe you but I need something to go on, some kind of secular evidence showing he did exist, which is actually kind of hard to find. If he did in fact live, without a doubt, then I am sure presenting valid, secular evidence of his existence would not be a problem.

Science can explain where people get their ethics naturally without the need of a deity. So the “spiritually correct ways to live” may go against what is natural to the human species. I really don’t care to explain, I don’t care if I influence people, but if you really want know ill send you a link that can explain in great detail and evidence to back up the theory.

We possess desire and motivation, which drives people towards prosperity. We are inherently susceptible to wanting more, and it is desire and motivation that keeps us pushing for more until we are satisfied. With out desire and motivation we cannot prosper.

Faith in a religious context is to believe without evidence, which is not desirable. When you put faith towards something you end logical reasoning and knowledge acquisition.

Hope in a religious context is also not desirable. Wanting for something to happen without doing anything. Wishful thinking will not impact reality.

I sincerely believe that this is the only life we have and we shouldn’t be satisfied with good enough. People should make the most of life now and not expect to live in an afterlife. Most Atheists capable of thinking for them selves will feel the same, and agree, we should be good to our fellow humans for the sake of being good without any expectation of a reward or some kind of punishment in an eternal afterlife.

I am steering this thread off topic so If anybody wants to comment on anything i have said then PM me.

racepar1
11-15-2009, 09:31 AM
I want to believe you but I need something to go on, some kind of secular evidence showing he did exist, which is actually kind of hard to find. If he did in fact live, without a doubt, then I am sure presenting valid, secular evidence of his existence would not be a problem.

Dude, you can't be serious... It is un-questionable historical fact that Jesus did live and was an influential religious teacher. Those are facts, you cannot argue those unless you seriously think that all history books and television programs are a big conspiracy and all lies. I mean we really shouldn't have to prove this to you. Hell the Discovery Channel had a show on the actual life of Jesus within the last few months.

It takes FAITH to believe that jesus was actually the son of god, I cannot blame you for questioning that as there is no real proof that that is true. Really that's impossible to prove, just like the existence of God. The only person who could prove that God exists and Jesus is his son is God himself. So that's just a question of whether or not you want to believe, and I can't bash you for doubting.

drift freaq
11-15-2009, 12:19 PM

Science can explain where people get their ethics naturally without the need of a deity. So the “spiritually correct ways to live” may go against what is natural to the human species. I really don’t care to explain, I don’t care if I influence people, but if you really want know ill send you a link that can explain in great detail and evidence to back up the theory.

We possess desire and motivation, which drives people towards prosperity. We are inherently susceptible to wanting more, and it is desire and motivation that keeps us pushing for more until we are satisfied. With out desire and motivation we cannot prosper.

Faith in a religious context is to believe without evidence, which is not desirable. When you put faith towards something you end logical reasoning and knowledge acquisition.

Hope in a religious context is also not desirable. Wanting for something to happen without doing anything. Wishful thinking will not impact reality.

I sincerely believe that this is the only life we have and we shouldn’t be satisfied with good enough. People should make the most of life now and not expect to live in an afterlife. Most Atheists capable of thinking for them selves will feel the same, and agree, we should be good to our fellow humans for the sake of being good without any expectation of a reward or some kind of punishment in an eternal afterlife.

I am steering this thread off topic so If anybody wants to comment on anything i have said then PM me.

Like I said before you need to do more studying on your own. I am not here to spoon feed your lazy ass.
The evidence of existence is there. Like racepar said as well as I said the question of him doing miracles and being the son of god is a debated subject and possibly requires faith.

As far as your toss of ethics to being Scientific proven. You seem to be referring to the Psychiatric community and their desire to try and label every single human emotion and feeling to chemicals.

That has nothing to do with spirituality and in fact spirituality is separate from Religion . These last two points are off topic to the thread.

Oh and again I will say this go out and read a book called God according to God. It was written by a Physicist so it should not scare your atheistic self away.

Matej
11-15-2009, 03:26 PM
In my opinion Jesus was either:

A. A crazy guy.
Just like there are crazy people in mental institutions today. People who believe their own thought-up stories and tell you about how they met with aliens or how the government is spying on them in such detail and so convincingly that if you did not know it was not true, you would be ready to believe them. He just happened to live in a time when people did not know better. I mean, if someone came up to you and told you a story like that today, you would laugh at them, or give them some change to leave you alone.

B. A really clever guy.
In every time period there are always individuals who think more openly than the general masses, and are able to use it to their advantage. Perhaps Jesus, seeing how gullible people are, made it all up. Maybe for personal gain (does not have to be monetary), just like a lot of the new religions, such as Scientology, or Joseph Smith and the Mormons (if you are a follower of either of those, I am sorry for offending you). Or perhaps he truly was a good person, and even though he knew he was telling made up stories, he knew it was a great way to reach the people and maybe help them be a better person as well. Perhaps he never even claimed his stories to be fact, perhaps he was just a great and loved storyteller, and history just ended up making him into some Godlike being. Either way, he definitely achieved fame, since we are talking about him today.

FaLKoN240
11-15-2009, 05:17 PM

That which causes us to "live correctly" would be society and laws.

Without a structural system to depict what is right and wrong with punishments that fit the crime. We would be a mess.

racepar1
11-15-2009, 07:56 PM
That which causes us to "live correctly" would be society and laws.

Without a structural system to depict what is right and wrong with punishments that fit the crime. We would be a mess.

:werd:

Can anyone REALLY trust the rest of huminity to not fuck everything up if there was no consequence???

I sure couldn't...

Walperstyle
11-16-2009, 02:10 AM
I hear this a few times
everything is on the internet

No, It really isn't. At least not to everyone. I've obtained books that are like 100+ years old from passing masons and eastern star members. I've tried to read them and if they were on the internet, they are almost impossible to understand, its such old English, and the references are from a few hundred years back. You really have to know your history to even attempt to make sense.

Its also absurd to think that EVERY book was scanned, or re-written so people could see it on the internet. The ones that are, or are partially talked about or quoted are often misleading. Whenever you do not put in full the writings of another, and only using quotes you quite often are giving an opinion based on someones writing. Thus, its never 100% accurate the information on the internet. Any of you that use Wikipedia for Term Papers should re-consider. Actually, Teachers are giving horrible marks in our local College because of this. The 'jist' is never the 'story'. For this same reason I have concluded that because of the internet, 'truth is an opinion unless witnessed'. (kinda goes back to the old days of 'you don't know, you were not there')

Mabus
well he made a mistake like 'histler' before. So Maybe Mabus is the simpsons character McBain? Nostradamus also put his work into 3 different languages to make it difficult to translate, so it might not even start with an 'M'.

:werd:

Can anyone REALLY trust the rest of huminity to not fuck everything up if there was no consequence???

I sure couldn't...

Totally true, but notice how many laws there are? I believe because of lawyers and bullshit regulation is the reason why we are in a recession right now. (for example) If GM could kill off its union, and let workers back to work under already in place labor laws, things would be fine, but there is laws that fight against other laws that actually only benefit lawyers. Meanwhile, China kicks ass because they have one law 'do what we say' yet all my friends over there seem very happy.

Walperstyle
11-16-2009, 02:23 AM
In my opinion Jesus was either:

A. A crazy guy.
Just like there are crazy people in mental institutions today. People who believe their own thought-up stories and tell you about how they met with aliens or how the government is spying on them in such detail and so convincingly that if you did not know it was not true, you would be ready to believe them. He just happened to live in a time when people did not know better. I mean, if someone came up to you and told you a story like that today, you would laugh at them, or give them some change to leave you alone.

B. A really clever guy.
In every time period there are always individuals who think more openly than the general masses, and are able to use it to their advantage. Perhaps Jesus, seeing how gullible people are, made it all up. Maybe for personal gain (does not have to be monetary), just like a lot of the new religions, such as Scientology, or Joseph Smith and the Mormons (if you are a follower of either of those, I am sorry for offending you). Or perhaps he truly was a good person, and even though he knew he was telling made up stories, he knew it was a great way to reach the people and maybe help them be a better person as well. Perhaps he never even claimed his stories to be fact, perhaps he was just a great and loved storyteller, and history just ended up making him into some Godlike being. Either way, he definitely achieved fame, since we are talking about him today.

Personal Gain? wow, you really didn't read the bible did you. lol.

You are right about Scientology probably following the same path though. Hubbards war buddies remember him saying he'd get rich starting a religion. But history is going to remember Tom Cruise over some random war vets. Sad. Very sad.

parts in bold are actually very New Testament. If you believe in afterlife or not, wouldn't you agree that there is some baseline needed to motivate the lazy people to make the best of life? Generally mankind is lazy. If someone gave you food every day, you wouldn't want to go work for it. You'd expect it for free.

That's the beauty of religion, it promotes doing something for your community, and it really doesn't say you will go to hell if you don't participate. It is easier to be drawn to bad things when you do not participate in helping the community.

Right now, for example. How many people x how many hours are being wasted on internet discussions that don't lead anywhere, instead of people getting outside and doing something for your neighbor, street, city, town, country?

The power of Community is a beautiful thing. Imagine if for one day, everyone in your city picked up one piece of garbage. Or lets say built a house. The Amish can build a house in a day when they get a small community together.

Not saying we should all go hardcore nutty old-school! I believe that most religion promotes community and helping others, and from the reading of the bible and the history of people, yeah, you can see how good things have happened.

Mankind isn't perfect. We never will be. But to make the most of life, its outlined in the Bible. (in-between a lot of history and jargon)

(actually Buddhism is kinda cool concept for me too, but it goes a little further saying you shouldn't even kill any other living thing. This includes bugs, I f'n hate mosquito's)

note: my background is Christian, however, i've gone through about 3 different stages of it. As a kid, I went to sunday school, and never really liked it after the one youth dude quit, so I stopped going for about 20+ years. I came back to it on my own after sitting in on a few seminars with various types of people from different places. So I went from belief, to kinda ignoring it, to now reading, and coming up with my own relationship with god. Kinda hard to describe, so I'll just say, because of some of my opinions I actually find it hard to get along with bible thumpers. ...I actually can't stand them, and i've smoked weed, I still drink beer often, I work in a job that rapes the land of resources, and I've had plenty of sex before marriage etc. I think most should read the bible but don't approach it like its the word of god. See it from the perspective of people that wrote it and leave a lot of it open for interpretation!

Sum up where i was going to stay on topic, I agree with the other dude, the Anti-christ, is a way of life, not a person that creates doom! You get enough people that are against or warping the words of god... well, lol, you have the SS. Hitler himself didn't pull off the events of the 30's and 40's. He had many other people with an agenda, that went against pretty much every religion.

drift_limo
11-16-2009, 04:25 AM
Jesus of Nazareth did in fact exist and was crucified. THIS is historical FACT. and not just in the bible. His life and death are recorded in Roman/Greek documents written in Latin/Greek and are further substantiated by Hebrew texts. These sources are all recognized as legitimate and true historical documents by historians both religious and nonreligious alike. Look it up because obviously you haven't.

Now, whether you believe he is the Christ is up to you, but the person whom that title is tied to did exist.

As for my beliefs, i'm a Christian and believe Jesus to be the Christ. There is nothing anyone can say to change that, so don't bother. Now, is obama the anti-christ? I don't know, nor do i care. I just live my life. That's all i'm going to contribute to this "argument".

Oh dont get me wrong I bet there was a jesus. but I mean seriously think about every religion has the same history background since the dawn of time either the babylonians thru the romans till date.

like the sayin goes belive in heaven you belive in hell.
so with that said from an atheist point of view you get thepoint. but im goin based of books and bibles... eveything points the same story only with a different person.
anti-christ i doubt its real.

Now if the day comes with some 2012 crap and anti-christ is right in front of me then that will be a different story lol till then monkey dont see, dont hear and see's no evil