PDA

View Full Version : cusco wrench question?

wings_s13
10-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Hello dont really know where to put this,
I am going to buy a set of cusco zero 2r coilovers
now the only thing they do not have is the spaner wrenches
to adjust the coilovers, now I have looked on cusco web site could not find just the wrenches, called the only dealer in the US dealer and got no answer. now my question is, is how hard is it to find/buy the spaner wrenches for the coilovers and where (if possible) i could buy them and also for how much..

anything helps thanks for reading

wings_s13
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Any one? Noo one else has had this hapeen?? Anything helps

clark
10-10-2009, 11:27 AM
i don't even use spanner wrenches. i use a hammer and a flat head screwdriver.

most of the time the collars are so seized up you'll hurt your hand using hte spanner wrench anyway. don't waste your money.

BFH + screwdriver.

GREXS14
10-10-2009, 12:14 PM

most of the time the collars are so seized up you'll hurt your hand using hte spanner wrench anyway. don't waste your money.

BFH + screwdriver.

I do what he said but make sure the screwdriver has a blunt end on it otherwise it cuts through the collar so cut the tip off of it.

and if you do buy wrenches make sure the work first they are not one size fits all between manufacturers.

5t341tH
10-10-2009, 12:15 PM

BFH + screwdriver.
yep. i do this too

Geno750
10-10-2009, 12:21 PM
I used an Air chisel on mine, but like other said, blunt the edge of whatever you use.