PDA

View Full Version : 2012

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 11:18 AM
The Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. As we all know there is talk about the world ending that day. There is alot of talk and info on the internet about this. Well my question to you all is do you think this can/will happen?? What is you opinion on this subject???

keistyle
10-09-2009, 11:29 AM
This usually makes me feel better when i think of 2012.

ALL ABOUT 2012 (http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm)

Daniel.
10-09-2009, 11:31 AM
It's the Mayan Y2K.

Over hyped IMO.

tricky_ab
10-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Meh...My VCR still recorded crap after 99", and my comp didn't blow up either. I'm sure the world will not end in 2012..Oh and that movie looks TERRIBLE...

driftsilvias13
10-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Stupid. So stupid.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-09-2009, 11:34 AM
The Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. As we all know there is talk about the world ending that day. There is alot of talk and info on the internet about this. Well my question to you all is do you think this can/will happen?? What is you opinion on this subject???
Yes, the world will magically come to an end as predicted by people who lived thousands of years ago. They were so much more magical than we are because gods talked to them. Because as we all know everything written by people thousands of years ago is the truth.

Oh, and Jesus was the son of god....and god was only limited to one son....yet we are all his children....and the world is only 10000 years old.

tricky_ab
10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Yes, the world will magically come to an end as predicted by people who lived thousands of years ago. They were so much more magical than we are because gods talked to them. Because as we all know everything written by people thousands of years ago is the truth.

Oh, and Jesus was the son of god....and god was only limited to one son....yet we are all his children....and the world is only 10000 years old.

Now I'm laughing and my boss is giving me a strange look. Thanks...

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 11:38 AM

Hey idk thats why im asking all you. Plus you cant be closed minded unless you have the 100% correct answer... DO YOU?????

CrazyIvan
10-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Is the mayan callendar the same as the christian calendar? Not a whole lot of people know this but the christian calendar is actually incorrect by 5 years (im not going to get into details, but I can if someone is interested), so if the world was suposed to end on 2012 it was actually 2 years ago in 2007.

enkei2k
10-09-2009, 11:48 AM
if that's true, i feel bad for the people that will be born on December 20, 2012.

in all seriousness though, i wish i finish my car by then. i'd like to enjoy it before it goes away.

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 05:40 PM
I made a bet with like 5 diff people that this would happen. So this HAS to happen so i can just win the money... and then die with it in my hand. But if it doesn't happen, then ill just tell em that i crossed my finger when we shook our hands.

Touge Noob S13
10-09-2009, 06:17 PM
2012 and 2000 same hyped bullshit to get stupid people scared and conspiracy theroists popular. If the Maya were so cool they would of predicted the ass kicking that the Spanish gave them.

ronmcdon
10-09-2009, 06:24 PM
I think it's just more superstitious hogwash.
how many 'end of the world' theories has there been in the past decade already?

back to the important stuff,
the movie looks like it'll go well with popcorn though.

lolatclint
10-09-2009, 06:31 PM
fuck the police

Dalton918
10-09-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm starting a 2012 240 car shelter if anybody is interested just pull your car into my apocolypse proof trailer on December 20, 2012 and I will make sure your beloved whip gets to a new home on planet jacked.

PM me for the adress!

HalveBlue
10-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Y2K was the shittiest End-of-World-Apocalypse-Deah-of-the-Human-Race scenario ever,,,!

2012 beats Y2K a billion to one!!!

Go 2012!!!!1!!!!

drift_limo
10-09-2009, 07:34 PM
I hope it does!

seriously think about .
swine.
riots
ect.
nuclear weapons
bacterial weapons
??
fu#$ that
rather be dead

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I hope it does!

seriously think about .
swine.
riots
ect.
nuclear weapons
bacterial weapons
??
fu#$ that
rather be dead

Instead of being dead id rather start my own little thing I could have my own state.

ronmcdon
10-09-2009, 08:11 PM
'Y2K' was the lamest name ever.
Probably sounded really 'hi-tech' back in the day.

SexPanda
10-09-2009, 09:06 PM
What alot of people don't realize is that, according to Mayan myth, the world has ended like 3 times before. My memory isnt great, but Im pretty sure according to the Mayans we're in the 4th world. Come 2012 the 5th world will come, which will be, according to them, fucking great. The Golden world or some shit. Then again, I could be thinking about anasazi... Meh.

Anyhow, the world isn't going to end in 2012. Even people that use the bible for proof forget this: Matthew 24:42 "Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming" I have that memorized, because this is a hot topic amongst my friends, especially the religious ones.

Wait, so the bible, the literal word of God in the Christian Religion, says we won't know when to expect the world to end? Oh wow, no one told me about that in my cult/conspiracy theorist meeting/whatever.

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 09:56 PM
What alot of people don't realize is that, according to Mayan myth, the world has ended like 3 times before. My memory isnt great, but Im pretty sure according to the Mayans we're in the 4th world. Come 2012 the 5th world will come, which will be, according to them, fucking great. The Golden world or some shit. Then again, I could be thinking about anasazi... Meh.

Anyhow, the world isn't going to end in 2012. Even people that use the bible for proof forget this: Matthew 24:42 "Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming" I have that memorized, because this is a hot topic amongst my friends, especially the religious ones.

Wait, so the bible, the literal word of God in the Christian Religion, says we won't know when to expect the world to end? Oh wow, no one told me about that in my cult/conspiracy theorist meeting/whatever.

So we wont know when the end of the world is till the second coming of Christ... If he is not already here

SexPanda
10-09-2009, 10:04 PM
If you believe in things like that, sure.

The world isn't going to end in 3 years lol.

ESmorz
10-10-2009, 03:25 AM

That's the Hopi.

DataXUnknown
10-10-2009, 03:28 AM
I bet everyone is going to live it up in 2012 because they think the world is going to end, so pre dec. 21 is gunna be hella fun. Then the world won't end and everyone is gunna be like "wtf we are still alive" and the economy will start over and we will have an asian president.

keistyle
10-10-2009, 12:10 PM
2012 and 2000 same hyped bullshit to get stupid people scared and conspiracy theroists popular. If the Maya were so cool they would of predicted the ass kicking that the Spanish gave them.

lmfao.

that made me lol.

Driftastic
10-10-2009, 02:16 PM
PLANET X! if you havent heard of it just google it.

whyteboy
10-10-2009, 04:55 PM
fuck the police
+1 FTP...... i dont believe it its gonna be just like y2k:fruit:

SexPanda
10-10-2009, 07:16 PM
That's the Hopi.
Lol Oh. I knew it wasn't the maya after I thought about it. Good lookin out man.

jdm2191
10-10-2009, 07:27 PM
seen alot of facts about this year.......no one will know the truth til the day comes?

I LUV MY S13
10-10-2009, 07:34 PM
there is absolutely no scientific evidence that the end is on that day....

andres13
10-10-2009, 08:01 PM
i hope my coupe get hes new sr20 befort 2012 lol

S14_Kouki
10-10-2009, 09:33 PM
i hope my coupe get hes new sr20 befort 2012 lol

Theres a 240 shelter started PM that guy

Phlip
10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
u9WhNQCgfU0

SexPanda
10-11-2009, 01:53 AM
lol, just realized something. december 21, 2012. My little brother turns 16. Its the end of the world, im not shitting you.

S14_Kouki
10-11-2009, 08:13 AM
lol, just realized something. december 21, 2012. My little brother turns 16. Its the end of the world, im not shitting you.

Maybe he will save us all lol.

SexPanda
10-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Maybe he will save us all lol.
You don't know my little brother. He's an evil little shit.

Not You
10-11-2009, 12:02 PM
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7091/nickydd9.jpg
WERE ALL GUNNA DIE

wangan_cruiser
10-11-2009, 12:16 PM
i think it is still scary, whether the world is gonna end or not.

that shit in the vid. it makes u think u cant really do shit when it starts to happen.

nothing can save u.

Dalton918
10-11-2009, 08:52 PM
I hope the world does end because on December 20 I'm stealing a Ferrari.:2f2f:

Who's in.

Matej
10-11-2009, 11:35 PM
http://www.matejblahut.com/gallery/d/409-1/challenger.jpg

revat619
10-11-2009, 11:46 PM

He's neo....just in denial.

probably.

Enna
10-12-2009, 08:17 AM

That made me lawl, hard.

Genovese.Jr
10-12-2009, 08:52 AM
fuck no evan the myans are sick of the 2012 hype they evan denied it was going to happen i read about it on msn yesterday and thers only one object that thretens to hit the earth in the next 27 years its a tool box that nasa lost in space

S14_Kouki
10-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I hope the world does end because on December 20 I'm stealing a Ferrari.:2f2f:

Who's in.

Iv actually talked to my roommate about doing this LOL

But theres alot of website's dedicated to 2012 tell you how it wil happen, what to expect so on so on. There are alot of ppl that believe it also.

ThatGuy
10-12-2009, 11:55 AM
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

If I'm wrong, so what, it'll all be over anyway. Living in fear for the next 2 years is stupid though. Your life could end tomorrow. You could walk out your front door, and get hit by a meteor. Ta-daa, life's over.

Stop acting like sheep. Just because Chicken Little says that the sky is going to fall in 2012, doesn't mean everyone should follow the flock in panic.

Genovese.Jr
10-12-2009, 01:49 PM
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

If I'm wrong, so what, it'll all be over anyway. Living in fear for the next 2 years is stupid though. Your life could end tomorrow. You could walk out your front door, and get hit by a meteor. Ta-daa, life's over.

Stop acting like sheep. Just because Chicken Little says that the sky is going to fall in 2012, doesn't mean everyone should follow the flock in panic.

youre my hero another person with common sence

S14_Kouki
10-12-2009, 04:39 PM
lol Im not scared I would like to see what happens. Iv read some stories of ppl getting ready for this to happen. But hey its better to be prepared for something then just look stupid when it does. Theres not to many ppl with common sence in the world.

Genovese.Jr
10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
lol Im not scared I would like to see what happens. Iv read some stories of ppl getting ready for this to happen. But hey its better to be prepared for something then just look stupid when it does. Theres not to many ppl with common sence in the world.

very tru but even the myans denied yeasterday it was going to happen and if evry one realized how close we are to getting killed evry day then they would really not care about this and the us military has missels and rockets that already reach well into space so im shure if something was coming they would just blow it the fuck up in to littlle pices

ayuaddict
10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.matejblahut.com/gallery/d/409-1/challenger.jpg

this is a crazy ass picture!

is there a story behind this?

S14_Kouki
10-12-2009, 06:50 PM
this is a crazy ass picture!

is there a story behind this?

It looks like it saying no one is perfect or everyone does something bad in there life.

rakooda
10-12-2009, 11:54 PM

Actually if I remember correctly the mayan myth can be translated 1 of two ways. The first is a fire god or fire wrath being brought down upon man, but the other translation goes something like a new era for man, or in a sense.. evolution of man kind will happen on that day.

I found it interesting that as I dug into it, because I was super curious, there were even legit astrologists that openly admitted that they believe something will happen, whether its just flickers of light in the sky or a complete catastrophic event, they feel something will actually happen.

All in all, just to be safe, I'm probly going to get out of places that are directly next to an ocean hahaha. You never know! I'mma just take a week vacation and go site seeing I guess. Hopefully nothing does happen, but never hurts to be out of the major places that you'll be absolutely screwed if something does happen. Just my .02

ronmcdon
10-13-2009, 02:36 AM
It looks like it saying no one is perfect or everyone does something bad in there life.

thats 'Cthulhu', the diety of some fictatious dooms-day cult
Cthulhu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulu)

http://swelldame.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/cthulu.jpg

ayuaddict
10-13-2009, 03:28 AM
If anything does happen, it will be the product of humans acting in a certain way because of the superstitions...which is kind of a self fulfilling prophesy. most likely zombie related.

my 2 cents.

oh and that green cthulhu is pretty dope.

SexPanda
10-13-2009, 05:27 AM
Fuck Im ready for the zambies...

S14_Kouki
10-13-2009, 11:32 AM
thats 'Cthulhu', the diety of some fictatious dooms-day cult
Cthulhu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulu)

http://swelldame.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/cthulu.jpg

Awesome I learned something today:)

Fuck Im ready for the zambies...

They will be there as well ready for us.

xpertsnowcarver
10-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I wonder how many people are signing up for this. I'm hoping 90% of the world fits themselves in a box. Nothing happens, and I find myself with all kinds of free things. lol

6Q9j2waaX_c

S14_Kouki
10-19-2009, 09:59 PM
I wonder how many people are signing up for this. I'm hoping 90% of the world fits themselves in a box. Nothing happens, and I find myself with all kinds of free things. lol

6Q9j2waaX_c

Is this real or another movie??? lol im confused

xpertsnowcarver
10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
^^Seriously. I've seen this commercial many times now.

S14_Kouki
10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
^^Seriously. I've seen this commercial many times now.

Those ppl are crazy if its real its me and my friends when the world ends.

moocowmoo
10-20-2009, 09:14 PM
If anything does happen, it will be the product of humans acting in a certain way because of the superstitions...which is kind of a self fulfilling prophesy. most likely zombie related.

my 2 cents.

oh and that green cthulhu is pretty dope.

ZOMBIESSS!!!!!bring the nuke zombies... lets do this...ROFL i <3 zombies... its true its probably all hype.... but of course fire and brimstone wont come flying down........ but most likely a large shift in global power or something like that... but now a days when isnt that on politicians minds everywhere.... if it does happen all those who live in fear will most likely be dead.... bottom line... and everyone knows dead people= FREE SHIT!!! lol so whatever... just keep on livin life and whatever happens happens...

JAYTRON
10-21-2009, 01:01 AM
2012 and 2000 same hyped bullshit to get stupid people scared and conspiracy theroists popular. If the maya were so cool they would of predicted the ass kicking that the spanish gave them.

loooooollllll

best post of the thread.

I LUV MY S13
10-21-2009, 01:09 AM
there is absolutely no scientific evidence that this is going to happen...i cant remember where but there was this article about a guy who opened up a website to buy all this shit to prepare for 2012....water purifiers, gas masks, canned food, soil, generators, concrete and idk wat else...this guy is making thousands

beb
10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
History Channel had a weekend exploring many facets of 2012 a couple months back. I wont lie, it scared the crap out of me.

Not only do the Mayans predict something big happening in 2012, So does Nostradamus. There are select Buddhist who also say that our past lives may be 'reset' in that year. Astronomers even think that there are going to be huge solar flare-ups in that time which may affect our magnetic poles and whatnot.

I didnt fall for Y2K... But this... I dont know, I dont think the world will end but Im coming to believe that something big really might happen.

AznDrftr.
10-21-2009, 02:07 PM
i saw the preview, and i must say, scared the crap outta me, i mean just the thought of it, things like this do happen, not sure the intensity, but damn...

S14_Kouki
10-21-2009, 02:59 PM
No one can really say its not going to happen. We dont know what can happen in our future.

NismoDriverS13
10-21-2009, 03:46 PM
I agree with beb and astronomers out there, that the planets might align specific way where all the planets and even moons are in one line towards the sun. Talk about one hell of a solar eclipse, that may last for hours. Yea, i think ppl will freak out and possibly have some mayhem on the streets. Solar Flares are also a possibility, but they are also a possibility now, I mean we can get one right now if it accured a specific way where it would head towards our planet. There are pictures of the sun already having a large amount of right properties that cause sun flares.

All in all, we are at risk everyday by different things, such as: H1N1 (swine flu), War, Economy, Terrorism and everything else to that matter, the point is that this is just life and its either you die or live through it. Be prepaired for the worst and hope for the least. Im always ready for some crazy sh*t that goes on. It's not like we never learned about all this stuff in history class, it all repeats itself. Learn from the past so you can survive in the future.

Anyways, enough of preashing here. haha.

revat619
10-21-2009, 06:56 PM
I agree with beb and astronomers out there, that the planets might align specific way where all the planets and even moons are in one line towards the sun. Talk about one hell of a solar eclipse, that may last for hours. Yea, i think ppl will freak out and possibly have some mayhem on the streets. Solar Flares are also a possibility, but they are also a possibility now, I mean we can get one right now if it accured a specific way where it would head towards our planet. There are pictures of the sun already having a large amount of right properties that cause sun flares.

All in all, we are at risk everyday by different things, such as: H1N1 (swine flu), War, Economy, Terrorism and everything else to that matter, the point is that this is just life and its either you die or live through it. Be prepaired for the worst and hope for the least. Im always ready for some crazy sh*t that goes on. It's not like we never learned about all this stuff in history class, it all repeats itself. Learn from the past so you can survive in the future.

Anyways, enough of preashing here. haha.

QFT.

If it happens it happens. If it doesn't it doesn't. I don't care either way.

Fyi, the H1N1 swine flu "epidemic" is complete and TOTAL bull shit.

S14_Kouki
10-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Theres a article in playboy set 09 issue im about to read abut 2012.

fliprayzin240sx
10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Lets start a new game...

If the world is going to end on Dec 2012...Who Would be the Last Person You Would Want to Sleep With?!?!

I cant think of anybody right now since I'm sucking thru a gas-mask, working night shift, in an exercise in Japan, as I'm typing this with a pencil.

S14_Kouki
10-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Lets start a new game...

If the world is going to end on Dec 2012...Who Would be the Last Person You Would Want to Sleep With?!?!

I cant think of anybody right now since I'm sucking thru a gas-mask, working night shift, in an exercise in Japan, as I'm typing this with a pencil.

Sarah Palin hands down lol

NismoDriverS13
10-22-2009, 01:07 PM
hahaha,

I was watching the Paranormal Activity last nite and the 2012 trailer was on. just wanna say that how many times are they gonna make movies about total apocalypse??? I mean we seen the Knowing, The day after tomorrow, War of the Worlds, etc. Its bs how everything is after us and the damn planet!!! It seems like the media ran out of ideas on how else to scare us, so they are just upgrading movies on the same topic. Every time I see them, i get a feeling of throwing up on the damn whole movie crew!!!

enkei2k
10-22-2009, 01:55 PM
in 2012 the world is going to end because the cubs will finally win the world series, detroit lions will win the superbowl, la clippers will win the nba title, and megan fox comes out and tells the world that she's really a man.

240sxxs
10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
lol 2000 then 2012 coming up..lol...next is 2032 then 2036....

2000-y2k
2012-the end of the world because we human believe mayan stupid shit peoples..
2032- the truth is coming ..go search apophis...
2036-planet x
2040 noah comeback to earth and smoke weed...BIG FUCKING DEAL..

ayuaddict
10-23-2009, 04:10 AM
in 2012 the world is going to end because the cubs will finally win the world series, detroit lions will win the superbowl, la clippers will win the nba title, and megan fox comes out and tells the world that she's really a man.

megan fox is not a man?

Works Aero
10-23-2009, 04:52 AM
everyday, i pray for a zombie apocalypse. 2012 *fingers crossed!*

blueshark123
10-23-2009, 11:23 AM
woot wootnext day after my birthday the world ends that means im gonna be to drunk or hungover to care what happens

Skyn
10-23-2009, 11:32 AM
zombie apocolypse pls pls plsplsplsplsplspls then we can do mariokart in 240s drift and shoot things in the head

then we can

create a life of every car must have coilovers
a city built with the best drift track ever
having a hot wife is must
drifting is legal on th street

lol but if zombies came im down to blow heads off with a sniper rifle lol

vr4gasmtt
10-23-2009, 12:19 PM
QFT.

If it happens it happens. If it doesn't it doesn't. I don't care either way.

Fyi, the H1N1 swine flu "epidemic" is complete and TOTAL bull shit.

How do you explain perfectly fine people just dying randomly from what you say is "TOTAL bull shit" ? Whethers its fake or not its really killing healthy people. Explain that..

And this 2012 is getting really lame, don't pour your money into hollywood and watch the movie comin out in November..

Nobody knows whats going to happen, but something is going to happen. The end of the United States maybe? Sounds about right...

JrockS13
10-23-2009, 12:37 PM
everyday, i pray for a zombie apocalypse. 2012 *fingers crossed!*

+1:naughtyd:

I don't have any canned food but I'v got a shit load of Ammo!!

revat619
10-23-2009, 02:37 PM
How do you explain perfectly fine people just dying randomly from what you say is "TOTAL bull shit" ? Whethers its fake or not its really killing healthy people. Explain that..

Randomly dying? Get serious. The people who have died from it have all had weaker immune systems to begin with. "Perfectly fine" people get sick all the time. The people who stay sick have deficiencies of some sort. It's just another strand of flu. More people have died from malaria this past year than H1N1. Hell, more people have died from Terburculosis (sp?) this year than H1N1 AND we have cures for those. But those aren't epidemics....Fyi, young children and the elderly are supposed to be the most susceptible to H1N1 and yet the "vaccine" is deemed the most dangerous and unsuitable for both of those population groups. Yeah that makes a shit ton of sense....

As of today there have been 414,000 cases of H1N1 GLOBALLY (i.e. within a population of close to 7 BILLION) and 5000 have died. I wouldnt exactly call that an epidemic, dude.

ayuaddict
10-23-2009, 08:14 PM
world wide spread of ebola or marburg?

coolbeans.

turbointl
10-23-2009, 08:49 PM
its all going to come from the swine flu vaccine, not the virus. think 28 days later + i am legend.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-23-2009, 08:50 PM
PERFECT timing for me to make another "end of the world" movie! this time I'll make it based on the Mayan calander.
what's that you say? one is already made? DAMN IT! Damn you Nicholas Cage! DAMN YOUUUUUUU!!!!
I just would have never expected Hollywood if you could to profit off of such a bullshit premise. What's that you say? Every movie has a bullshit premis?

S14_Kouki
10-24-2009, 11:05 AM
H1N1 is going to be the start of zombie apocolypse we dont have to wait till 2012.

DALAZ_68
11-10-2009, 02:55 PM
I bet everyone is going to live it up in 2012 because they think the world is going to end, so pre dec. 21 is gunna be hella fun. Then the world won't end and everyone is gunna be like "wtf we are still alive" and the economy will start over and we will have an asian president.

ima get so much ass that year... ima call it fornicationmaggedon

Matej
11-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Hope people do not start acting crazy, like before Y2K.

HalveBlue
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
So check it out. Turns out I've been diagnosed with swine flu.

It's been 4 days now and it's just about gone.

Probably the least I've gotten sick from the flu, like ever.

Pussy virus.

Oh, and the 2012 apocalypse is bullshit...but I'll still go and see Emmerich's superfluous spectacle of Earthly destruction.

Touge Noob S13
11-10-2009, 07:25 PM
END OF THE WORLD
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g175/neorockman/Mari.png

SuperiorS14
11-11-2009, 11:36 PM

i watched something about this on the history channel the other day.......

but when it ends it ends until then just live it up.......... no time to worry about the small things...........

S14_Kouki
11-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Maybe this is not the end maybe its another beginning. Kinda like another ice age.

Kamburrito
11-12-2009, 05:55 AM
my birthday is Dec. 22nd. 2012. sucks man.

Otto347
11-12-2009, 06:07 AM
You know the 2012 shit doesnt bother me. Its all the fucking retards that are making a big deal out of it that do.

Walperstyle
11-16-2009, 03:21 AM
The only thing remotely capable of destroying the earth is the particle accelerators that scientists say 'may create small singularities; probably for a short period of time before they collapse'

LOL, i just hate it when scientists say 'may' and 'probably' in the same sentence as 'singularities'.

for you dumb-asses, a singularity is a black hole or possibly something along the same lines. Wouldn't be the first time our genius scientists tried to destroy the earth. Anyone remember that ol atom splitting? Back then they were not 100% sure how big the blast was going to be.

SexPanda
11-16-2009, 02:39 PM
You talking about that very large hardon collider?

Listen, whenever you force hardons to collide, something bad, and usually gay, will happen. And whats worse than the end of the world? a very awkward, confusing end of the world, where you don't quite know what happened or how you feel about it like summer camp.

keistyle
11-16-2009, 03:11 PM
You talking about that very large hardon collider?

Listen, whenever you force hardons to collide, something bad, and usually gay, will happen. And whats worse than the end of the world? a very awkward, confusing end of the world, where you don't quite know what happened or how you feel about it like summer camp.

DAmmit, your my hero

racepar1
11-16-2009, 09:30 PM
History Channel had a weekend exploring many facets of 2012 a couple months back. I wont lie, it scared the crap out of me.

Not only do the Mayans predict something big happening in 2012, So does Nostradamus. There are select Buddhist who also say that our past lives may be 'reset' in that year. Astronomers even think that there are going to be huge solar flare-ups in that time which may affect our magnetic poles and whatnot.

I didnt fall for Y2K... But this... I dont know, I dont think the world will end but Im coming to believe that something big really might happen.

WOW, either the History Channel's representation of 2012 is drastically different then the Discovery Channel's or you didn't really watch the whole thing. First off, the Mayans predicted nothing! To the few Mayan people still in existence 2012 is though of as a new beginning, not the end of anything more then a calendar. And while astronomers DO expect the sun to reach a higher intensity level and put out solar flares AROUND that time period, but they specifically stated that solar flares were not believed to be a hazard to the earth's magnetic field or core. The REAL danger from solar flares is shorting power grids and putting power out for extended periods of time. I'll sum it up just like they did. You are as likely to see the world end on december 21st 2012 as you are on any other day.

cc4usmc
11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
AFP: NASA on Crusade to Debunk '2012' Apocalypse Myths (http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/afp-nasa-2012-myths.html)

Check it

S14_Kouki
11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Just saw the movie 2012 today and that shit is crazy.

zylvia213
11-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I saw it sunday night.... fuck if some kind of dissaster like that was to happen we would be in big trouble lol. I can probably deal with the big earthquakes and volcanos but the big sunamis and seeing them big waves freaks that shit out of me.

Ben G
11-17-2009, 12:12 PM
That was the worst movie i have seen in years are you kidding me! Scientist have been predicting the end of the world every few years what makes this different just cause the mayans predicted it? Plus your getting your information of a civilization that collapsed in what like 900ad of some shit?

S14_Kouki
11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
That was the worst movie i have seen in years are you kidding me! Scientist have been predicting the end of the world every few years what makes this different just cause the mayans predicted it? Plus your getting your information of a civilization that collapsed in what like 900ad of some shit?

You know it was not just the mayan's that said this is going to happen.

BDMs14
11-17-2009, 10:57 PM
The world is gonna end in 2032 or 36?? (can't remember exactly) when that giant asteroid the size of texas slams into the pacific ocean.
Or better yet, the world will end when it comes close to one of the many wormholes in space and sucks us in.:bite:

Ceepo
11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
I think this is funny, nothing is gonna happen, and if it does all well cant stop it, no point in stressing it, if it happens it happens, if not it doesnt life goes on... i was watchin the news and some crazy guy here in utah is all stockin up on food and ammo for it lol i was bustin a gut so bad!!! jackass....

sarss1r
11-17-2009, 11:56 PM
saw the movie , crazy.. but they shudda all died.

keistyle
11-18-2009, 12:43 AM
I predict in 3405 A.D there will be a great disaster.
And I know I'm right, because my head got really warm after I thought it.

ayuaddict
11-18-2009, 12:45 AM
nice one BRO.

now some fools will make a movie about 3405 in 3400.

zylvia213
11-18-2009, 12:51 AM
saw the movie , crazy.. but they shudda all died.

true that, would have made the movie better.

I predict in 3405 A.D there will be a great disaster.
And I know I'm right, because my head got really warm after I thought it.

LOL what a random number
nice one BRO.

now some fools will make a movie about 3405 in 3400.

shit i wouldnt dobut it....

xBlastoisex
11-29-2009, 05:26 PM
..no ceilings.

g-via
11-29-2009, 05:38 PM
the human race is so fucking stupid.

we need a restart.

thrax
11-29-2009, 06:16 PM
The world will probably end before Nissan brings back the 240sx/Silvia at the current rate :rolleyes:

Mr.350Gt
11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
bunch of B.S. I.M.O,c'mon be real with yourselves ppl as old as the world is all of a sudden the world is goin to end in 3yrs? lol i guess thats why i live everyday like its my last

theicecreamdan
11-29-2009, 06:51 PM
The only thing remotely capable of destroying the earth is the particle accelerators that scientists say 'may create small singularities; probably for a short period of time before they collapse'

LOL, i just hate it when scientists say 'may' and 'probably' in the same sentence as 'singularities'.

for you dumb-asses, a singularity is a black hole or possibly something along the same lines. Wouldn't be the first time our genius scientists tried to destroy the earth. Anyone remember that ol atom splitting? Back then they were not 100% sure how big the blast was going to be.

Its pretty ignorant to think that humans have created the only thing powerful enough to destroy the planet. I'm sure the universe has some answers for us.

Genovese.Jr
11-29-2009, 07:52 PM
has anyone everthought the myans just ran out of paper

Vision Garage
11-29-2009, 11:28 PM
I wonder if the mayans predicted the election of a black president??!?!?

ayuaddict
11-30-2009, 06:05 PM
tupac did the opposite.

beb
12-03-2009, 02:20 AM
WOW, either the History Channel's representation of 2012 is drastically different then the Discovery Channel's or you didn't really watch the whole thing. First off, the Mayans predicted nothing! To the few Mayan people still in existence 2012 is though of as a new beginning, not the end of anything more then a calendar. And while astronomers DO expect the sun to reach a higher intensity level and put out solar flares AROUND that time period, but they specifically stated that solar flares were not believed to be a hazard to the earth's magnetic field or core. The REAL danger from solar flares is shorting power grids and putting power out for extended periods of time. I'll sum it up just like they did. You are as likely to see the world end on december 21st 2012 as you are on any other day.

I fail to see how your post is supposed to go against what I posted lol. Did I say the world was ending? Did I say the Mayans predicted the world to end in 2012 (Yes I know some Mayans say the calendar restarts to a new beginning whilst some say it just ends)? What I gathered from the History Channel that weekend was that MANY MANY different religions/cultures/people have indicated that some things will happen and may happen. As for the solar flares, Thats just History vs Discovery I guess. You can always find conflicting 'evidence' for anything online/on tv - just like the Global Climate decline BS that just occured. lol.

Do I think the world will end? Probably not... But like I stated before, I think something big may happen.

Besides, how can anyone be so confident that nothing will happen that day? You cant even say something like that about an 'ordinary' day like tomorrow! The thing is, you never know. (Not directed at anyone in particular) Just saying - It could be another devasting hurricane, earthquake - doesnt necessarily have to be a world ending 2012 movie scenario.