PDA

View Full Version : Wtb s13 dash vents

JEDIs13
10-07-2009, 12:49 PM
like the title says i need some dash vents for my s13
i just need the middle vent that is above the a/c controls and the one on the drivers side

coww-cho!!!!!
10-07-2009, 02:38 PM
yo nick if i ever go to the junkyard sometime soon ill look out for one of these and let ya know

JEDIs13
10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
yo nick if i ever go to the junkyard sometime soon ill look out for one of these and let ya know

i was just at the hillside pick a part in riverside and i didnt find any good ones. they were all cracked to shit

coww-cho!!!!!
10-07-2009, 05:40 PM
hmmm there is also a pick a part off of milliken if you dont know exactly where ill go with haha

NISMO_tuner
10-07-2009, 05:43 PM
I might have some spares.
Wanna meet up and give me the steelies while ur at it? lol

besTint
10-07-2009, 05:56 PM
i might have some. if i find it you can pick it up for free.

JEDIs13
10-07-2009, 06:30 PM
hmmm there is also a pick a part off of milliken if you dont know exactly where ill go with haha

ya i have been to that one.. they never have shit. hardly any s chassis over there.
i heard of another one off cherry st on the 60 its all imports but my buddy told me they never really have shit either. its all about luck really, you just gotta get there when they get one fresh off the streets and be the first to rape it.

I might have some spares.
Wanna meet up and give me the steelies while ur at it? lol

are you going to the k1 speed meet in anahiem saturday?? ill trade you the wheels for the vents :).. pm me if your going ill deff bring the wheels for you

i might have some. if i find it you can pick it up for free.

you are the man. ill pm you my number and lmk if you find some

besTint
10-26-2009, 10:34 AM
sorry, couldn't find the ones you needed.