PDA

View Full Version : s13 driveshaft help

jdelgado
09-16-2009, 05:30 AM
so i blew my single cam. took it out, originaly building a sr on the side but the family is dealing with sum money issues so i had to get rid of my build :/ so i had to put another single in it . but i noticed the driveshaft isnt lining up. anybody got any ideas?
oh and another quick question . my boy just got a s13 and i gues the dumbass that had it crashed the passenger side not much damage but did bend the radiator support . i noticed that 1st 3rd and 5th gear pop out of place but dont grind? but u have to hold it in gear because it will pop out . and when u put it in 2nd 4th and reverse it doesnt pop out. dude sayed ever since he crashed it started doing that so he decided not to fuck with it. help will be appriciated guys thanks. pm me please if u got feedback . thanks

clark
09-16-2009, 07:18 AM
so i blew my single cam. took it out, originaly building a sr on the side but the family is dealing with sum money issues so i had to get rid of my build :/ so i had to put another single in it . but i noticed the driveshaft isnt lining up. anybody got any ideas?
oh and another quick question . my boy just got a s13 and i gues the dumbass that had it crashed the passenger side not much damage but did bend the radiator support . i noticed that 1st 3rd and 5th gear pop out of place but dont grind? but u have to hold it in gear because it will pop out . and when u put it in 2nd 4th and reverse it doesnt pop out. dude sayed ever since he crashed it started doing that so he decided not to fuck with it. help will be appriciated guys thanks. pm me please if u got feedback . thanks

how is it not lining up????????????????????????????????????

GSXRJJordan
09-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Sounds like your tranny mount/engine mounts are dead. Does the trans not sit in the center of the tunnel?

jdelgado
09-16-2009, 10:55 AM
its not sitting dead center come to think about it when i put the motor in i think i loosened the motor mounts and its like all the way in the bottom hahha. il check up on it tonight. but if all else fails ill post up some pictures for u guys but thanks . im still wondering about that tranns problem though .