PDA

View Full Version : afc neo tuning please please help

Timeless513
09-06-2009, 06:24 PM
so i have a safc neo in my 89 240sx i am currently running a z32 maf and 550cc injectors on a stock ecu and i need to figure out the in and out to put into the afc for the z32 maf i have heard quite a few things some say 2 in 2 out and others say 2 in 6 out but and do i do twin in and out or single in and out also when i put in single 2iin 6 out it revd really high and ran at a really high idle any ideas any input will help i will also be doing more research on this and other forums but any details will help maybe someone who is runn the same setup

fliprayzin240sx
09-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Its either 2-5 or 2-6 and you run single. Twin are for 2 MAF setup aka RB26.

steve shadows
09-06-2009, 07:44 PM
so i have a safc neo in my 89 240sx i am currently running a z32 maf and 550cc injectors on a stock ecu and i need to figure out the in and out to put into the afc for the z32 maf i have heard quite a few things some say 2 in 2 out and others say 2 in 6 out but and do i do twin in and out or single in and out also when i put in single 2iin 6 out it revd really high and ran at a really high idle any ideas any input will help i will also be doing more research on this and other forums but any details will help maybe someone who is runn the same setup

I would suggest you sell the AFC and save up toward a Power FC.

The AFC adds additional resistance to your AFM wiring which causes very WIDE variations in Air Fuel Ratios.

You will also notice that there is a sweet spot once you start tuning the AFC and only certain couple of parts of the map can be adjusted. On top of this when you dyno and AFC equipt car it is totally impossible to get a smooth Air Fuel Ratio.

Either way if you are interested I can build you a how to sheet with a step by step way to configure your AFC for the best possible power and settings to get the most out of it while you still use it. It is very simple, pm me if you are curious

S14_Kouki
09-06-2009, 09:16 PM
^ what he said plus neo's suck

jspaeth
09-06-2009, 10:06 PM

Holy fuck that is one of the longest, most purely punctuated sentences I have ever seen....commas and periods please?

steve shadows
09-06-2009, 11:34 PM
this is zilvia

commas and periods?

Absolutely not

DALAZ_68
09-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Holy fuck that is one of the longest, most purely punctuated sentences I have ever seen....commas and periods please?

and i think you meant to type poorly in your insult :hide:

Timeless513
09-07-2009, 08:47 PM
I mean I guess if you gotta hate then hate on hater. <=== look there is a period for you and I capitalized.

S14_Kouki
09-07-2009, 10:02 PM
^ ahahahahah but neo's still suck.