PDA

View Full Version : LoneStar Bash!!!!!!!!10-18-2009

D.Bo
09-01-2009, 10:15 PM
http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/images/lonestarbash.jpg

Alright, the official announcement of the LONESTARBASH. The theme of this event is getting EVERYONE out to one HUGE event where all the tandem kids play, we pile 8 cars together in as many runs as possible, get the coolest video Texas has ever produced, everyone gets drunk, stuff like that. It will be at Mineral Wells of course.

1. There will be places to stay for everyone. My place will be available, Stew offered up some space, and others will as well. That gets the hotel bill off your back. Bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

2. There will be parties. My place will have drinking, bars within walking distance with cheap drinks and downtown scene, etc. We will drink until we remember its a bad idea. There will be a party the night before, and the night of the event.

3. There will be tandem, because all of our cars will be there. That means my s13, Stew's car, Russell's car, Tyler Cox said he will try and make it, Ameen's Cressida, Cody's Chaser, Brad and Will's AE86s, Amir's GS300, Chelsea's M3, and the list goes on and on. I want to create a tandem run so long the train will stretch from the starting line all the way back to the ending gate. A train if you will. We are going to bring all the cool cars in Texas to one glorious event for some amazing tandem. Without putting the name Lonestarbash on the event, it is to hard to get everyone to an event at the same time!

4. We will video tape the event and make a rad long video of it. The event will be covered in a different fashion than our normal little 3-4 minute videos. This event will have a huge video, with tons of on car footage, incar footage, HD outside footage, etc. We are going all out on this to make something really neat. It will make more sense in the coming months.

There will be music, food, partying, all kinds of stuff. This will be our epicly FUN Texas drift event for the year.

RurouniMidnight
09-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I will be there!! can't wait.

RastaS13
09-01-2009, 10:50 PM
that sounds awesome. tooo bad im out here in CA. have fun

Shift-240
09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
might be out there...retarded broke right now

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
09-01-2009, 11:26 PM
where's homo........i mean nemo?

mothon
09-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Ill be there.

AznDrftr.
09-06-2009, 08:29 PM
should be there. its gonna be a blast people.

McRussellPants
09-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm in for this.

there will be haybales to hit and probably some sort of animal as clipping points.

Royal_T
09-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I can't fuckn wait for this,,, going to be a great weekend for me first HIN Dallas, than Stance of the Union and last and the best for last Lone Star Bash Baby!!! See you guys there

Alan_405
10-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I can't fuckn wait for this,,, going to be a great weekend for me first HIN Dallas, than Stance of the Union and last and the best for last Lone Star Bash Baby!!! See you guys there

HIN Dallas has been cancelled. Not sure if you know or not....
My buddy has been bugging me to hit up the Lone Star bash though. How many cars are expected?

mothon
10-05-2009, 10:26 PM
HIN Dallas has been cancelled. Not sure if you know or not....
My buddy has been bugging me to hit up the Lone Star bash though. How many cars are expected?

Alan you need to come for real. Stance of the Union should be pretty cool too. I wasn't really looking forward to HIN anyways.

Royal_T
10-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Yea I know about HIN, don't care any more Stance of The Union will be better and Lone Star Bash will be off the hook. Here is the info on Stance of the Union:

Where:
October 17th, 2009 12:00pm
Cobb Tuning
1200 Placid Ave
Plano TX 750
Directions can be found here: Cobb Tuning
No more sponsor built cars, no more commercial events… Stance of the Union is about the enthusiast. It’s about the cars we’ve built and a lifestyle and modification trend that transcends all automotive marques. It’s an event for every one of us. Stanced or not, make it out- there’s room for you. Make our scene grow, let’s show the world that we’re more than just a fad.
A good time will be had by all. NOS energy drinks will be present, giving out free drinks. Tachyon Cameras will be out to demonstrate a new line of cameras designed for drift cars and track use, and at a proper price point too! Cobb Tuning and AST suspension will be present as well.
Be sure to make it out- This event represents a movement; a return to the hot-rod era of car modification. Cars built by us, pushing the envelope of styles and ideas. Let’s show the world that Commercial car shows are dead. THIS is what we’ve all been waiting for.
Come out, have a good time, and most of all, be low.

mothon
10-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Dope i will be there after the ou/texas game. I will be in a blue s13 coupe slammed on white cr kais.

S14Serge
10-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Can't wait for all this to go down!! Going to be an awsome weekend for sure count me in :D

Alan_405
10-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Damn...im almost tempted to roll the Lexus out for the show.....

wgJoY
10-08-2009, 07:47 PM
tooo bad im out here in CA.

not sure about that one :keke:

Royal_T
10-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey everyone just have more info for Stance of the Union, you can go to this link to view it:

http://zilvia.net/f/south-central-states/284189-stance-union-biggest-meet-ever.html#post3079827

Going to be a sick event, everyone should make it down allot of heavy weights are going to be there.

TurboFC3C
10-15-2009, 10:33 PM
I'll be there in my birfday suit

aaronlosey
10-22-2009, 05:16 PM
here is the video!

Lonestarbash @ Mineral Wells, TX 2009. By Fabricated Motorsports. on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/7194244)