PDA

View Full Version : Sr o2 sensor need HELP

wings_s13
09-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Ok plese dont flame, searched and searched and nothing. Ok got the car back from the shop and its running way rich. when i looked the o2 sensor is not conected, now all there way comming from the o2 sensor was a wire. not i looked and looked and there is no place that i can see to conect the wire. any help? thanks

Sileighty_85
09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Ok plese dont flame, searched and searched and nothing. Ok got the car back from the shop and its running way rich. when i looked the o2 sensor is not conected, now all there way comming from the o2 sensor was a wire. not i looked and looked and there is no place that i can see to conect the wire. any help? thanks

Hooked on Phonics.

Seriously dude reread your sentences before posting.

What engine is it?

from what i can translate, O2 is missing wires? replace O2 and locate O2 plug on the engine harness...then plug in

RacerX1
09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Is it for a wideband or for the ecu?

wings_s13
09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
sorry long day, its an sr20det, red top. when looking at the o2 sensor, there is a wire and it gos no where, no plug no other wire that i can see where whould i go from here?? thanks and sorry for the spelling..

Sileighty_85
09-01-2009, 10:45 PM
hmm well you should acutally have three wires comming out of the O2 sensor
the plug should be right behind the head or close to the #4 cylinder on the intake manifold comming out of the main harness, should be a grayish oval plug

wings_s13
09-02-2009, 12:18 AM
ok will look again for the plug. but there is no plug on the o2 sensor should i just get a new one? also if there is no plug behind the head will i have to re-wire it from the ecu?? thanks for the help.