PDA

View Full Version : anyone from the houston area?

Jav1997GSX
08-30-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm moving over there in a couple of months and want to know how life is over there, weather, chicks, car shops, and weather. Pretty much I want to know what am getting into before its too late.
Thanks

sliding_josh
09-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah tons of peeps!

hoang5659
09-27-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm moving over there in a couple of months and want to know how life is over there, weather, chicks, car shops, and weather. Pretty much I want to know what am getting into before its too late.
Thanks

the weather here in Houston is 9 months of summer (hot weather) and 3 months of fall (cool weather) and very humid all year round. you don't have to deal with snow like where you're from. =)

girls are the same everywhere... depends on what you're use to. there are places to go to see hot girls (club scene) but i'm married, so i don't do that anymore. lol

there are a few car shops... i dunno if they weathered the recession too well (see a lot closed since i been back home, was overseas for a few years) but i do know of a good one i can send you to if you want. there is a street racing scene if you're into that. and recently i met a guy that does drifting (from the shop i mentioned above).

jvintage91
10-07-2009, 07:46 PM
cool place

Killa_D
10-07-2009, 08:12 PM
one word Houston240sx.com