PDA

View Full Version : S15 front bumpers

GTGuy06
04-24-2003, 07:33 AM
just wondering. if i do the s15 swap on a 92 coupe. would i be able to get a different front bumper instead of the blitz bumper that comes with it? and would i have to do some modifying to it?thanks for tha help

Dousan_PG
04-24-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by GTGuy06
just wondering. if i do the s15 swap on a 92 coupe. would i be able to get a different front bumper instead of the blitz bumper that comes with it? and would i have to do some modifying to it?thanks for tha help

sounds like your buying a ricer kit haha..j/k
sounds like you are buying a kit

yeah you can use other bumpers. might take some modification to get it stay on the car.

what company are you buying the conversion thru? watch out, there are lots of POOR FITMENT companies out there who's products look and fit horribly. make sure you did your homework

GTGuy06
04-25-2003, 07:47 AM
what company are you buying the conversion thru? watch out, there are lots of POOR FITMENT companies out there who's products look and fit horribly. make sure you did your homework

I'm thinking bout buying the s15 conversion off Extreme Dimension. from some of the other forums i've been to, i havent heard anything bad about them, so i guess ill take my chances.

Yet, i like the s15 tails, and Flashoptions.com has a front clip of one that has motor(of course), what looks like the back seat out of the thing, and the tails for 6g. sure some of you think the s15 conversion is overrated! but here in cincinatti i have yet to see a s15 conversion, so it would throw everybody off as to what car it is.