PDA

View Full Version : Need a front clip with motor

boobs13
08-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Looking for:(sr20det) or (rb25det) Front clip

NO higher than:5,000

aight guys i have a project that i want to do i already have the shell sitting in my garage. But im just looking around to see if i can get a front clip with a (sr20det) or (rb25det). if you guys can give me more info about locations in the Cali area. Im also interested in outer state of cali so help me out guys thanks

FRoSt415
08-07-2009, 11:42 PM
There are too many shops out here. We need more info to help you but i think everyone will just tell u to search. Lots and lots of places sell JDM motors, try google and call for inquires.

wings_s13
08-08-2009, 02:35 AM
This is the Wrong place to POST, u want to post in the "want to buy" section!! now as far as a shop?? LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! its up to U! its really mostly a personal oppion. SOOO NOW READ THE RULES BEFORE U POST!!
thanks

wait your the guy who got pulled over? yeah come on man u should know this, also I like G dimentions, good guys there but there are alot of others out there soo kinda up to u.

also u really need to fig out if u want to go rb or sr it will decide alot for u, look at how much u got and what kinda work u want to do and go from there

Tantwoforty
08-08-2009, 06:05 AM
------>WTB section