port and polish
intake manifold
q45 throttle body
front mount
3" exhaust
everything reconditioned
aem ems

so I got it tuned and fixed all the bugs and the car ran great amazing actually
and one day I was driving and the intercooler pipe popped off so I fixed it and I drove it for about 3 minutes then it started gurgling so I stoped and started it and it couldn't hold idle and was running super lean like 17 on the wideband I don't understand what happened now it won't even start
just remember all vac lines are new

so I have no idea what's wrong so I start changing parts new walbro didn't do anything
new fpr still nothing
differnt set of coilpacks nothing
different cas still nothing
won't even start in limp mode

Also vac was acting weird jumping from 10 to 15 when it was in idle

any advice will help also can answer questions since I built this whole motor
thankss

Tantwoforty
08-07-2009, 01:13 AM
maby you sucked something up when your pip popped off?? have you checked compression yet since this happened?

ANVIL
08-07-2009, 10:05 AM
check mechanical timing?

Deadjai
08-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Okay so compression is good and timing is correct I spent the whole day today and I figured it out the reason why it wasn't starting was because the plugs were so flooded with gas there spark was too weak to ignite after that I changed my idle control valve and the motor ran amazing again no more leaning out it was great now my only problem is my coilpacks when they heat up I can't get over 3 thousand rpm with out it hesitating but when it's a cold night they run all night with no hesitation i know I need knew coil packs but I hear splitfire ones are shitty does any one have any input or and advice on coilpacks I know you can't rebuild has anyone experienced this before? Thankss