PDA

View Full Version : i neeed help :/

pl@yboy
08-01-2009, 08:46 PM
alright well i dunno if this is a wireing problem but mostlikely right car runs like there bein power sucked from sumwhere and now when i turn on my parkin lights at night every time i press on the gas to go the boost gauge dims alot and blows the parkin lights fuse could i have a bad ground or wat?

undesiredshoe
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Running too much boost

Projectenzo
08-01-2009, 10:06 PM
i would check the wiring on the boost guage since its dimming.

Prez
08-01-2009, 10:16 PM
what size fuse... maybe too much amperage on that circuit? is the boost gauge intergrated into the same circuit?

pl@yboy
08-01-2009, 10:49 PM
its boostin stock its 15 amp but its never givin me a problem till lately it jus seems like its suckin power and if i hit it hard threw a gear itll jus blow the fuse

Prez
08-02-2009, 10:50 AM
if you can check the amperage through that circiut with a dmm and drive alittle if it jumping hard something wiring is wrong if it just has alot jump up 5 amps in fuse... but only if you have added things and not too much OEM wires are made for only so much... almost sounds like alternator shooting voltage back idk i'm ball parking since i cant see it

undesiredshoe
08-02-2009, 03:05 PM
its boostin stock its 15 amp but its never givin me a problem till lately it jus seems like its suckin power and if i hit it hard threw a gear itll jus blow the fuse

Well how many times do you hit full boost, even one or two times can cause the boost gauge to draw too much power causing fuses to blow, i know mine still do.

One time i ran 30 psi and every single fuse in my car blew, even my spare fuses in my tool box.

pl@yboy
08-02-2009, 03:36 PM
thanks ill try that but ya it dims even at idle jus sittin there when i press the throttle already it seems as if the battery was gonnna run out of juice but its fine

FaLKoN240
08-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Well how many times do you hit full boost, even one or two times can cause the boost gauge to draw too much power causing fuses to blow, i know mine still do.

One time i ran 30 psi and every single fuse in my car blew, even my spare fuses in my tool box.

Your screen name is funnier than your posts, you're trying too hard.

zenki.life
08-02-2009, 05:21 PM

aw falkon, dont be to hard on him.....:ssex:

undesiredshoe
08-02-2009, 07:05 PM

I was bored at work:axe:

projectRDM
08-02-2009, 07:07 PM
alright well i dunno if this is a wireing problem but mostlikely right car runs like there bein power sucked from sumwhere and now when i turn on my parkin lights at night every time i press on the gas to go the boost gauge dims alot and blows the parkin lights fuse could i have a bad ground or wat?

Try that again in English.

pl@yboy
08-02-2009, 08:56 PM
if ur gonna talk shit go fuck urself

Prez
08-02-2009, 10:14 PM
it gets so angry so quickly...

projectRDM
08-03-2009, 08:15 AM
if ur gonna talk shit go fuck urself

Sorry, I can't read that either. Try again. Or maybe go back to high school, find the person who gave you a diploma, and smack the hell out of them. You clearly didn't earn it, nor deserve it. Then smack your parents too for letting you go out into the World with zero communication skills. Small children may be able to comprehend you, but that cuts out a good 30% of the members of this board, the ones who can actually assist you with your problem.