PDA

View Full Version : Central Texas Tuner Shop

AznDrftr.
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Okay, its about that time for my build, so im lookin for some local shops or something amongst 2hrs away if its all worth it.

Lookin for a great deal and somebody that is worthy to build my motor, i would try, but i dont really want to mess anything up and want to get it done right the first time.

With that said, post up please.

thanks

daurigon
08-24-2009, 10:14 AM
You can go to Jotech in Dallas, they are amazing (Kenny Tran). :D Take care and good luck!

AznDrftr.
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
bump, still looking for something.

JrockS13
11-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Azndrftr,
Did you ever find a good tuner. Im re-deploying from Iraq next month and need to find someone with good experience on Sr20's to do my tuning. Looking for a Dyno/Rom tune. Only thing place I've found so far Is AAA Hiperformace Auto in Plano Texas (Who does Nistune)...thanks

AznDrftr.
11-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Azndrftr,
Did you ever find a good tuner. Im re-deploying from Iraq next month and need to find someone with good experience on Sr20's to do my tuning. Looking for a Dyno/Rom tune. Only thing place I've found so far Is AAA Hiperformace Auto in Plano Texas (Who does Nistune)...thanks

Hmm, i think i have someone that may be able to help you. Just give me a PM.

atxghost
11-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I am also looking for a shop in the austin area thats good with sr20s like swaps and rebuilds im willing to travel for a good shop that has good rep and customer service