UcanTry
04-19-2003, 10:44 AM
does anyone know how to install the s15 headlights on a s14 radiator support

SilviaDriver
04-19-2003, 03:15 PM
by using screws

mrmephistopheles
04-19-2003, 04:25 PM
Nope, i'm not even gonna say anything.. Not a DAMN thing.

SilviaDriver
04-19-2003, 04:38 PM
ok ok sorry mrmephistopheles if u were refering to my post.

for one thing UcanTry. use the search button to see if u can find anything since the s15 conversion has been beaten to death.

note: do u even have the parts in front of u? cuz with ur post is sounds like u dont. cuz if u did u would see it bolts right up

240Stilo
04-19-2003, 04:46 PM
"2jz eater".....haha. Funny, very funny.

mrmephistopheles
04-19-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
ok ok sorry mrmephistopheles if u were refering to my post.

No need to be sorry w/ me, dude.
I wasn't referring to you/your post... Just.. sick of 99/100 posts being already covered topics.

misnomer
04-19-2003, 10:05 PM
We knock people for posting stuff that's already been covered. . .

We knock people for searching and reviving old threads. . .

Exactly what is acceptable?

One thing that doesn't get people as ****ed off is if you search, and make your new reply with questions that weren't answered in your searching. Open ended questions **** people off because they are very tough to answer.

mrmephistopheles
04-19-2003, 10:13 PM
Don't forget to account for the asshole factor.

me=asshole

BoOsTeD
04-19-2003, 10:49 PM
actually i have everything in front of me but rather then taking my car apart and not knowing how difficult it was i thought id ask, since i dont do s15 conversions everyday like you do. Anyways Ill find out form someone else, and oh yeah i didnt know there were 99/100 post about this, if i knew that and could find the answer i needed i wouldnt have posted the question idiot, thanks

Dousan_PG
04-20-2003, 12:42 AM
u should research before buying things

search mode here
and best be is search mode on Freshalloy.com

sanmiam
04-20-2003, 02:48 AM
mrmephistopheles, you want me to do things to you like the Sun and the Moon, idiot, I don;t have time. I have too many women. All I have time for is BANG BANG BANG! (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bangbangbang.shtml)

sorry, I am drunk

SilviaDriver
04-20-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by BoOsTeD
actually i have everything in front of me but rather then taking my car apart and not knowing how difficult it was i thought id ask, since i dont do s15 conversions everyday like you do. Anyways Ill find out form someone else, and oh yeah i didnt know there were 99/100 post about this, if i knew that and could find the answer i needed i wouldnt have posted the question idiot, thanks

okay..for one..are u UcanTry or are u BoOsTeD? if ur a diff person y u gettin butt hurt on wat i said to another person

2nd i dont do conversions everyday, im a college student who goes to skool full time, how many conversion can i have done? i only have one car.

3rd. what mrmephistopheles said was a figure of speach

4rd. if u have all the parts in front of u..y are u afraid of how hard it will be? what if its too hard ur gonna sell all ur stuff? if ur gonna do it u gotta do it even if u have ot find out its gonna be hard. what do u think its gonna be easy streak for u while fixing up a car?

mrmephistopheles
04-20-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by sanmiam
mrmephistopheles, you want me to do things to you like the Sun and the Moon, idiot, I don;t have time. I have too many women. All I have time for is BANG BANG BANG! (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bangbangbang.shtml)

sorry, I am drunk

*falls off his chair laughing*
That was great, dude, thanks!

elevator
04-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by misnomer
We knock people for posting stuff that's already been covered. . .

We knock people for searching and reviving old threads. . .

Exactly what is acceptable?
GREAT QUESTION!!!

It seems to me that if it is too old to revive it should be eliminated!! If not, it is fair game for revival!

Everyone was a newby at one time or another! Lighten the frick up, myfistIlove!

mrmephistopheles
04-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by gladhatter
Lighten the frick up, myfistIlove!

I'll not lower myself by convoluting your handle to something stupid.
I never said I wasn't an asshole. Please see my user text..

<-----

elevator
04-20-2003, 10:57 PM
redundent :D

mrmephistopheles
04-20-2003, 11:32 PM
a.k.a. "redundant" for us english speaking folk.

What exactly is redundant? I don't understand. Are you saying I'm being redundant by informing everyone of my 'asshole' status?