PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SR20DET ECU "NA" kouki

sugas14
07-08-2009, 02:50 PM
i am looking for a kouki sr20det ecu labeled NA. i have money to send immediately for anyone who gives me a price shipped to las vegas, NV email me at [email protected]

racer98
07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
i am looking for a kouki sr20det ecu labeled NA. i have money to send immediately for anyone who gives me a price shipped to las vegas, NV email me at [email protected]

just making sure you know

should be on the "NA" ECU (2371080F00) Kouki ECU also your motor should be stamped with a 65F in various places

also the WC ecu is a 2371069F00 and this is a zenki ECU.

just make sure your maf is the same one you need for the NA ecu if not it will work for a bit and short out and go ingo fail safe mode !

sugas14
07-09-2009, 10:32 AM
yeah, it's in the shop right now at trevtec in vegas. he's been messing around with the one it came with and had one he bought but wouldn't work on multiple sr's... so he told me to get one NA and i already have one WC but it doesn't work... wild goose chase! so i've been looking every day for over an hour and no luck anywhere!!! i'm on almost all the nissan forums and reallly need an ecu!! SOMEBODY!!! sucks cuz like a month ago i saw one on ebay, but i didn't think i needed it at the time-- just my luck