PDA

View Full Version : CA FS: 1991 Infinity M30...RARE..CLEAN !!

jay c. sagano
07-03-2009, 03:51 PM
VIN: JNKHF14C3MT024470
I'm selling my "BABIED" Infinity M30. Pearl white with tan interior. CLEAN title and VERY well taken care of. I'm the second owner, YES, second owner of this vehicle. Over 200,000 miles but drive like it has 30k ! Everything works, A/C, power door locks, windows, sunroof and mirrors. Automatic tranny. Oil change every 3k miles. Modified just lil' bit to make it better, but comes with stock parts. Eibach front and Tein rear springs with stock damper control shocks. JDM Steering wheel with custom adaptor. Kenwood CD deck with BOSE speakers. JDM (got it from Super AutoBacs of Tokyo) VIP cup holder. Front tilted license plate. I just bought another "daily beater" wagon due to my new born baby ...I drive alot from home to work almost 80miles a day. Only one thing I didn't do to make this car in 100% perfect car is the interior. Leather seats are aged and worn/torn. Local Upholstery shop quoted me $400 to do the entire seats, and roof line with Leatheratte material. Driver side rear bumper got a small cut from the original owner. I'm asking $2500obo. I got # pics so text me or email for more. 714-504-0946 (text) [email protected] (email) thx JAY
Btw, I'm located in City of Industry, LA county California.