unlegendary
06-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Vehicle: 2001 Honda S2000
Color: Silver Stone Metallic
Miles: 98,000
Exterior Condition: 7.5/10
Interior Condition: 7.5/10
$9,000 OBO
Reasons for selling so cheap UPDATED - - - car has cel but I'm leaving for summer vacation
Alright so you guys are probably wondering why I'm letting go of a 2001 clean title for only $8,500. I've been REALLY lazy with the paperwork, registration, title work. I have everything signed in hand, notarized from the dealership, and ready to go, but all the paperwork is at Valley Vehicle Registration. All the car requires is a smog check to have the title transferred into YOUR name. Another thing is, the CEL is on giving a P0410, which should be a pretty easy fix. Aside from that, the car is in perfect running condition.

The extra money off is for your trouble doing all the paperwork, and help in case of any other DMV fee's.

I'm also about ready to take off to China for a month in a few weeks for summer vacation. I don't want to worry about it while I'm in China, and I think it's time to let go of the car.

My parents were unhappy with me choosing the S2000 as a first car, with all the errands I run for them and all the passengers I need to drive around (Grandparents, brothers, cousins, etc). Your purchase will help me put a down payment on my next car.

This car is a perfect purchase if you're on a budget and want to hop in the S2000, building a track car, or even for starting a project.

Here's what you get with the purchase:

Installed:
Glass soft top conversion
AP2 Shocks/Struts + Espeilir lowering springs
K&N FIPK (Carb Legal)
JDM Headlight/Side Markers
C-West Rear Fins

Will come with:
Extra front bumper
Down Payment on a ViS Hard Top ($250)
And possibly a full tank of gas.

If you pay full price I'll even throw these in:
BNIB Mugen Shift Knob (RED)
BNIB Berk Test Pipe 63mm

I'm doing an oil change, transmission fluid change, and a differential fluid change tomorrow.
Oil changes have been made every 3,000 miles.
Transmission fluid changes have been done every 6,000 miles

Currently, the front bumper and rear bumper aren't in the best condition. It needs a little paint.

Moar pics in a couple days...
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_733f2ff053ad5e876aba22bfe49f1201.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/5/l_4399a0f8d624451d9fe131993ef0aeac.jpg

I'm located either in West Covina or in San Diego.