PDA

View Full Version : F1

burgy240
04-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Holy crap how many watched the F1 race from Brazil? I haven't seen two consecutive hits like webber and alonso's in a long time in F1. I was impressed with the monocock's not breaking up. The entire race was filled with accidents and spins but the most dissapointing thing to me was Rubens dropping out. I was so ****ed. Anyway, Hope the next race is as exciting but much cleaner.

sykikchimp
04-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Screw Clean.. BASH AND CRASH.. lol.. as long as no one dies, it's all good.

I saw parts of it. was definately an awesome race.

ca18guy
04-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by sykikchimp
Screw Clean.. BASH AND CRASH.. lol.. as long as no one dies, it's all good.

I saw parts of it. was definately an awesome race.

Got that right! Atleast there was something to watch, all too often the F1 races I watch turn in to glorified parades. I ussually have more fun watching qualifing cause they show the lines better and I like the pressure of racing against the clock (the pole sitters time) and seeing how they mess up.

240Dori
04-08-2003, 03:09 PM
The craziest part of that race has to be the millions of dollars in damages... Its also great to see some balls out rain racing too... and its definitely good to see that the ferraris arent dominating this year. Shumaker is way out of the points and is gonna have to get his ass in gear if he wants it. The season has been really interesting thus far and i hope it will keep up.

hurleyboi514
04-08-2003, 04:35 PM
i watched it sunday nite, i was dissappointed when i found out the results before getting to watch it. i was trying to find what time it was on and stumbled accross the post race analysis. it was a pretty good race, very unpredictable!! i was disappointed that Rubens didnt get to finish, he had been doing so well the entire race. did anyone find out what took his car out? it just stopped. he was the only other car that DNF'd without wrecking. i was shocked at how well those cars help up at the end. that was a pretty nasty wreck but both got out pretty fine, just AMAZING!! i cant wait for the next GP...

Bbandit
04-09-2003, 11:57 AM
i cant watch F1 :( its not on my cable channel
but i watched the live timing at www.f1.com
red flag... :(