PDA

View Full Version : Got jacked!

zylvia213
05-28-2009, 11:08 PM
So just posting this up for people to keep an eye out for them low lifes robbing peoples shit...

I work in the city of Downey here in Cali at the Kaiser permanente medical center. So today as i get off work (5pm) from an ordinary working day i noticed something sad but also funny as fuck. My CF trunk is gone.... im standing there not knowing if to start crying or to bust out laughing. So i got jacked these fuckers took off with my trunk lid and when i get in my car my steering wheel is also gone. Out of all the days i decided to just leave my steering wheel behind the passenger seatwhich ofcourse has a quick release and so they also came up on that (my fault).

Anyway im not sure who would of pulled this but i kinda have a feeling that one of the security guards is in on this since one has an s13 coupe and the other well he has an S14. I dont want to start pointing fingers but to me they would be the first suspects reponsible for this.... This happen between 1:00pm-5:00pm in broad day light. I was parked in the 3 florr and there constantly people going in and out of there. Ive worked there for 10 years now and never had any problems like this. All i gota say is if i see someone around where i work or in general any location with my shit you better run for your life. I know the condition, scratches, waves, chips etc on that trunk in detail so trust me i will know if its mine. Its sad how lame these idiots.... poor that they cant even afford to buy their own shit. I really hope I find out who the fuck did this :madfawk:

dakota_lyons
05-28-2009, 11:50 PM
yea that definatly sucks. ill keep an eye out on craigslist. good luck man

bernardforever
05-28-2009, 11:58 PM
dude that sucks.... so does that mean you're coming to the 626 meet without a trunk? :sadwavey:

zylvia213
05-29-2009, 12:10 AM
dude that sucks.... so does that mean you're coming to the 626 meet without a trunk? :sadwavey:

LOL nah i havent been going up to the meet for a while.... This sucks man :-/

s13 @ fullboost
05-29-2009, 12:20 AM
you have got to be kidding me that is so lame? God I would be so freaking pissed if I were in your shoes hope you find those saber toothed ass scavengers

DreEzed
05-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh shit thats week shit man.
I'll keep an eye out my self.
Good luck on the search and see you at the 818 meet.

zylvia213
05-29-2009, 12:42 AM
good looking out guys thanks

kevmeistah21
05-29-2009, 12:49 AM
atleast you still have your car!

hpipro4
05-29-2009, 12:52 AM
im guessing you dont have alarm on ur ride???

CrimsonRockett
05-29-2009, 08:31 AM

+1.

It's best that they took something so easily replaceable instead of your entire car and chopping it up into pieces.

Still sucks, but yeah.

Another reason why my other hatch never leaves the garage or my neighborhood anymore.

Fuck thieves.

zylvia213
05-29-2009, 09:20 AM
im guessing you dont have alarm on ur ride???
nope i dont... maybe i shoud get one huh :duh:

+1.

It's best that they took something so easily replaceable instead of your entire car and chopping it up into pieces.

Still sucks, but yeah.

Another reason why my other hatch never leaves the garage or my neighborhood anymore.

Fuck thieves.
Very true.... hey by any chance you got a trunk lid laying around for sale???

I know thank god

hpipro4
05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
[quote=zylvia213;2830224]nope i dont... maybe i shoud get one huh :duh:

yeah you should.they are not very hard to install. get an alarm with shock sensor and set it to max...will trip everytime a loud car or harleys go by...lol

Om1kron
05-29-2009, 10:55 AM
LOL HILARIOUS!!! Dude security guards probably let the thieves in cause they're friends with them.

Kouki_Love
05-30-2009, 09:40 AM
lmao... wtf!!! i think i would have just craked up... still suxs but funny to me..

karma will get them!!!

jdmcoupe07
05-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Man sorry to hear that it really suck Ive had this happen to me too not on my s14 but in other cars I previously had fixed up.

Kouki_Love
05-30-2009, 10:04 AM
i just dont get it who the fuck just has the time to just steal the trunk lid.. wtf.. why not just take the whole car? thats whats soo funny to me..

zylvia213
05-30-2009, 10:19 AM
yup it is funny. Oh well came up on a stock trunk lid from Karl Wasabi for cheap will be painting it this weekend. No more CF stuff for me brothas.... not only that but im getting myself a DD and leaving the lady at home safe.

Kouki_Love
05-30-2009, 10:25 AM
good come up^^^ thats the best way to do it man.. DDs FTW!!!

upsdude
05-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your theft, it's never a good feeling. I use my s14 as a DD...damn i'm nervous now:bite: but it's either that or DD my freakin' gas-guzzling Titan :naw:

Ceepo
06-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Sucks your shit got jacked, im glad i dont live in cali for that reason, my girl wants me to take my car to disneyland(can you image 8 hour drive in a 240 with coils and sr20det lol, not my idea of fun) i just laughed at her and said no we will take your car ha ha ha... glad you still have your car tho :)

TNathe
06-03-2009, 08:59 AM
haha, that really sucks. btw, who is liable in this situation. I was under the impression that if there is security on the premises then what happens on that property is liability to them.

A case down here in FL recently where some people got beat the hell up and they are going after the property owners for damages because there is on duty security.

Just sayin...you may want to look into it if it isnt too much trouble.

btw, how'd they get into your car to pop the trunk? you didnt mention any broken windows are anything.

Souljahzs13
06-03-2009, 09:07 AM
yup it is funny. Oh well came up on a stock trunk lid from Karl Wasabi for cheap will be painting it this weekend. No more CF stuff for me brothas.... not only that but im getting myself a DD and leaving the lady at home safe.

Yea... I'm sorry to hear that. I been having these weird dreams that my DD got jacked and I couldn't do anything about it to get it back. Makes me wanna leave both my hatches at home and get a beater when I start school and work again :(

drift freaq
06-03-2009, 10:51 AM
wow thats fucked up. I guess its good they did not take your whole car but fuck its also annoying. I would say someone was following you or had their eye on your shit for awhile, if it got jacked from the 3rd floor garage of where you work.

zylvia213
06-03-2009, 02:29 PM
you know what i always scan my mirrors to make sure no one is following me when i go to work or when i go home..... I almost doubt that someone did follow me, i really think its an inside job with the security's that work here. Yeah thank god i still have my car.

DDDsquad_s13panda
06-04-2009, 09:27 PM
do they not have cameras?.. i mean those security guards are useless.. im sure popping open a car and taking the trunk will be more than 5 mins. and if you say theres people going in and out at all times.. im sure the security guard is in on it.

im sure someone is always walken by and since the security guard is next to your car while they're taking it apart. that someone didnt think nothing of it. naw'mean. especially in broad day light.. everybody get sick. so theres not a time in a kaiser permanente parking lot where there no one driving around or whatnot.

goodluck to you though.

DDDsquad_s13panda
06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
btw what kind of steering wheel is it, i dont think u stated it, and what kind of detach or any scracthes on it

cali_love
06-04-2009, 09:31 PM
yeah man thats a good idea to get a daily ..

zylvia213
06-05-2009, 12:03 AM
had a momo monte carlo steering wheel with the yellow horn bottun. All i could say of the detail on the trunk lid is it has a crack right at the tip on the Driver side where it meets with the rear glass

4-20sx
06-05-2009, 06:15 PM
well i just finished setting up my greddy FMIC kit and put on my front bumper on and everything. my car is parked in my driveway with all gates locked. someone hopped the fence and was able to unscrew the entire thing and unlock my hood and get all my intercooler piping and greddy BOV. they cutt my hose from my radiator trying to take my Koyo radiator but i guess they didnt want to stay at my yard any longer then they had too. those f*ken BA*tard!!!!!! now im bakc to saving to buy a intercooler...

i hate this and these low lives stealing other peoples stuff....get a job! dammit! and pay for your own things@!!!!!!!!!

sigh...im sorry but i feel for you dude....im feel for all those who have gotten JACKED....

drift_limo
06-08-2009, 08:58 PM
damm 240's are starting to get more and more stolen .... its the new honda!

singlecamslam
06-08-2009, 10:03 PM
^ dude its been the new honda for a while. i want to start a thread of all the stupid shit that has been stolen by stupid thieves. I had shoes and a shirt stolen from my porch, and i seen the asshole run for his life.

madd ocx
06-08-2009, 10:45 PM
did you have a lock for the quick release? cause if you did i'm sure thats why you still have a car, and those bums took the wheel probably off spite.. it's good to see that you still have the car and that you replace the stolen items in no time.

xtreme_s14
06-08-2009, 11:05 PM
LOL HILARIOUS!!! Dude security guards probably let the thieves in cause they're friends with them.

There's been a lot of complaints about those security guards. I work at Kaiser too (prefer not to disclose which one) and so many cars have been stolen or broken into. They're really sketchy! I tried to chop it up with them and get cool about parking in designated carpool lots, but then they started asking about every little detail about my car. Luckily, I do have a "fail-safe" if my car ever gets stolen. *knock on wood*

I LUV MY S13
06-08-2009, 11:34 PM
damn that area isnt that bad either

S-Nation S13
06-08-2009, 11:48 PM
WOW!!!! fuck those fools i get all worried when i leave my car out in ANY parkinglot hearin this just makes it worst !!! goodluck finding you parts and i hope you beat there ass for stealing yo trunk

drift_limo
06-09-2009, 01:55 AM
singleslamcam: oh i know its been like that for a while ... but damm its gettin bad ...

just sucks people can have nice things

Felipe
06-09-2009, 02:17 AM
uhhh... (hides my wheel) damm now i cant sell that cf trunk on here...

fucked up shit...

sb253
06-09-2009, 02:31 AM
do they not have cameras?

x 1,000,000

KP is a good sized company. Id think they would have cameras in the garages

revat619
06-09-2009, 03:50 AM
another addition to the stupid long list of reasons why i hate kaiser............

zylvia213
06-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Yea i just dont get how kaiser having that big of a name has very poor security. Not only for the employees but especially for the members. Imagine a really sick patient goes for a doctors visit and was told he has cancer or something really serious.... comes out of his doctors visit and is walking towards his car and bam! car iys gone or broken into to the point he cant drive it... that would be some fucked up shit yo. Out of all the years ive worked there it has been a big problem with people getting their cars fucked with or jacked. I guess it has to happen to these people that are in charge of the security system in order for them to actually do something about it.

drift_limo
06-09-2009, 04:38 PM
^^^^ god must not like you if that was to happend, i think i would jsut die .... fml right?

carnagexxxx
06-11-2009, 12:09 AM
I'm an insurance agent and I recommend to ANY of my clients to take a really low deductible for comprehensive deductible (typically caovers fire, THEFT, VANDALISM, ANIMAL HITS, rocks hitting your windshield). Typically a really low deductible compared to a higher one is only a matter of a buck or two a month (unless you have a shit record for claims or something). Also to note: your personal property (cd's, clothes, cell, laptop, whatever...is covered by your home owners [or for those who rent, renters policies] policy NOT AUTO.

O.P.:
Make sure you get a police report and call your insurance man.

Ef the fuxing bastards that ripped you off...with pine cones...in hell...by Adolph Hitler!!!