PDA

View Full Version : Floridaracing.org Adams 5/14 drift teasers

FloridaRacing
05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
First time I've been to Adams, cool/chill spot. Great meeting some new folks and seeing some of the usual faces. I took a little over 100 shots, heres a few teasers, I'll get the rest up Mon-Tues.

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/0514_Adams/IMG_0059.JPG

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/0514_Adams/IMG_0176.jpg

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/0514_Adams/IMG_9811.JPG

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/0514_Adams/IMG_9831.JPG

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/0514_Adams/IMG_9937.JPG

MiataCharles
05-15-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks so much for sharing, I am the blue 240SX with Rising Star Motor decals, very nice pics!!

artdrifter
05-15-2009, 12:49 AM
Beautiful stuff

nieko
05-15-2009, 02:22 AM
yay! me chuck and cody!!!! and charles!!! haha

more pics more pics :)

nieko
05-15-2009, 02:22 AM
i love how uyou got my lip folding in while its going over the burm.... soooooo beautiful :)

FloridaRacing
05-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks.

It was a bit of a task getting the coloring right out there due to the orange lights, but it all worked out. none of those are post processed for color.

Mon-Tues I'll put the rest up.

WoolyS14DET
05-15-2009, 02:50 PM
I see some new colors ???

FloridaRacing
05-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey Josh, how about a sig credit for your picture there? ;)

90 DGRZ
05-15-2009, 06:14 PM
I see some new colors ???

yessir :) DAMN josh i havent seen u in a minute...i miss u!!!

great pics, cannot wait to see the rrest!!!!

yea josh, why don't you give the man his credit in ur sig?!?! HMM???!!! :keke:

dino6192
05-16-2009, 10:18 PM
nice pics.

I like the new paint job chuck! its sets the hood off more

YoungGun
05-16-2009, 10:44 PM
SICK!!!

Wish my bumper was on in that shot but fucking awesome regardless.

Nieko your lip bending is so awesome!

oh sweet just noticed I was in chucks car that run hahaha.

WoolyS14DET
05-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Hey Josh, how about a sig credit for your picture there? ;)

SIr Credit is yours !!! Thanks for the Sig pic
Chuck I hope your coming to NOS Center on Sunday cuz I miss you too

nieko
05-17-2009, 05:23 PM
i need new wheels......

i wanna be thug ahaha

FloridaRacing
05-18-2009, 02:27 PM
SICK!!!

Wish my bumper was on in that shot but fucking awesome regardless.

Nieko your lip bending is so awesome!

oh sweet just noticed I was in chucks car that run hahaha.

please dont take my pics and just cut out the stamp, atleast give credit in your sig if your going to do that.....

FloridaRacing
05-18-2009, 02:28 PM
SIr Credit is yours !!! Thanks for the Sig pic
Chuck I hope your coming to NOS Center on Sunday cuz I miss you too

LOL I mean, credit actually put in your signature, instead of just removing the stamp ;)

nieko
05-18-2009, 07:53 PM
hahaha yea.... thats pretty lame guys :(

he provides dope pictures give him credit! haha

by the way... anymore? :) hahah

FloridaRacing
05-18-2009, 10:48 PM
tomorrow, worked a 13 hr day today

nieko
05-19-2009, 01:45 AM
oh damn!

cool, cant wait

+1000

90 DGRZ
05-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Moooaaarrrrr!

please?
:(

nieko
05-20-2009, 02:28 PM
:(((((((((((((((((((

nieko
05-22-2009, 01:33 PM
no mas??!?!

FloridaRacing
05-27-2009, 10:13 AM
1st off, ive been out of town

2nd off, i see 3 shots i took in 3 different people's signatures here that have my stamp cropped out, that is pretty fucked up guys. I really have no intentions on putting more up if that is the way it's going to be. I have already (nicely) asked for you all to update them and I haven't seen anything.

sideview_180sx
05-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Dood Mark I saw your compadres jeff last week. you guys heading to vegas in july right????

FloridaRacing
05-28-2009, 09:53 AM
maybe. It was hotter than shit last year and the lighting sucked

nieko
05-28-2009, 01:18 PM
wanna email me pictures of me? hahah if you did take any?

if i DO use it anywhere i will not crop or edit haha never have never will.

thats pretty fucked up...

[email protected]

Grenade180sx
05-28-2009, 01:36 PM
come on guys, you all complain when theres no photos or vids mark shoots the dopest shots! now give credit where its due!!!!!!!!

<3 u mark... email me some pics if you get the chance

thanks
[email protected]

stretch240sx
05-29-2009, 01:26 PM
hey I never knew you were in oceanside... we should meet up and shoot sometime, or carpool to shoot an event... with a name like floridaracing I always thought you were in... well, florida.

yeah I got used to people just taking shit and not giving credit. people bitch that there arent any photo's of them, but when you do get photos, they dont keep your watermark when they use em, let alone buy a photo. only solution is to right click protect (which there are ways around) or put a big ugly watermark across the center of the image.

dkwasherexd
05-29-2009, 08:04 PM
lol riley is killing it with my fc

FloridaRacing
06-03-2009, 10:41 AM
hey I never knew you were in oceanside... we should meet up and shoot sometime, or carpool to shoot an event... with a name like floridaracing I always thought you were in... well, florida.

yeah I got used to people just taking shit and not giving credit. people bitch that there arent any photo's of them, but when you do get photos, they dont keep your watermark when they use em, let alone buy a photo. only solution is to right click protect (which there are ways around) or put a big ugly watermark across the center of the image.

I moved out here from FL a little over 2 years ago, but everyone knows the site so I left it. Plus Jerimmie in FL still shoots a lot.

Thing is, I have never had an issue that I knew about with people stealing pics. All local FL guys left the stamp in and almost every Formula D (among other motorsports) driver use my shots in which none of them crop out my site, even the few Balcony events Ive driven/shot at hasn't been an issue, but then I go shoot at Adam's once and people are cropping out my shots? That's just fucked up. That means next time I shoot, I won't shoot any shots of their cars if they are going to do that.

Grenade180sx
06-03-2009, 10:43 AM
I moved out here from FL a little over 2 years ago, but everyone knows the site so I left it. Plus Jerimmie in FL still shoots a lot.

Thing is, I have never had an issue that I knew about with people stealing pics. All local FL guys left the stamp in and almost every Formula D (among other motorsports) driver use my shots in which none of them crop out my site, even the few Balcony events Ive driven/shot at hasn't been an issue, but then I go shoot at Adam's once and people are cropping out my shots? That's just fucked up. That means next time I shoot, I won't shoot any shots of their cars if they are going to do that.

markk holla at me on AIM!

YoungGun
06-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Oh I just read this, my bad i'll take it down now.

I wasn't trying to crop out the site, I was just trying to make it small enough for the sig.

stretch240sx
06-03-2009, 02:01 PM
That means next time I shoot, I won't shoot any shots of their cars if they are going to do that.

Thats what I have learned to do. If you shoot the same event enough, and they attend, they start to realize whats up, and may ask you why you dont shoot them. Theres your chance to tell them they are a thief and if they want photos, pay up.

I havent had the problem too much with car guys, its more when I shoot paintball. But there are a few photos around here that are mine and have no credit given.

People always want photos for free, but dont realize the time, effort and EQUIPMENT that is involved in shooting.

YoungGun: why not look into buying a digital download off Mark. Or I dont know if he wants it this way, but you can still crop it down to fit in a sig and just put a link to his site below the photo.

YoungGun
06-03-2009, 02:27 PM
yeah i'll just leave it out for now.

I did post the photo on my blog without cropping anything out, so its not like i'm out to "steal" pictures or anything.

90 DGRZ
06-03-2009, 02:40 PM
my bad i was only trying to get the image to fit in the sig section cuz the pic becomes ridiculously small without a crop because of the site limitations. i hope you don't think i did it on purpose to jack ur pics or anything. the same picture has been the default on myspace with the watermark clearly there.

stretch240sx
06-03-2009, 02:48 PM
but if you use the photo without the stamp he gets no credit, so your pretty much are stealing all the work that went into making that photo, whether you gave him credit elsewhere or not.

Try emailing the photographer and asking if they will help make you something you can use in a sig. or just buy the photo.

90 DGRZ
06-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Yes, that is totally understood, but what i'm trying to let be known is that i'm not some bad guy that intentionally crops and "steals" photos for his sig like you are making it out to be.

there are guys that put clear watermarks over the center of the photo, and i have used those pics in my sig...I'm just trying to make the point that i didn't crop the pic with the sole intention to disregard credit.

Ralliart4
06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I have been trying to get out to some of your event but have no idea where you are... are you guys still in central florida? i am in north florida (panama City) do you have any events near here?