PDA

View Full Version : to all those with blitz boost controllers

TeamRush42
03-27-2003, 11:03 AM
i was wondering if you could help me out... I purchased The BLITZ Twin SBC off of ebay but the guy didnt send any instruction or the harness so basicall i need to know which wire is power,ground ect...I included a pic of the control box which is were the main harness would connect to...other than that i shoud be able to get everything else...thanks in advance...

Dousan_PG
03-27-2003, 11:05 AM
if no one replies you, i can send you it in english tonight. what's your email. i can send it this evening (PST)

but no promises, dont know if i still have the directions! YIKES
search on FRESHALLOY.COM as well. might have a link there!

TeamRush42
03-27-2003, 11:16 AM
[email protected]

thanks a bunch...I called blitz and they told me that this controller was VERY old like 9 or 10 years but i still like it!

Dousan_PG
03-27-2003, 11:29 AM
oh wiat!

mine is for SBC-id

will it sitll work? i dont think so...er...might hit up freshalloy for what your looking for as well!!!

ca18guy
03-27-2003, 11:37 AM
I posted a link awhile ago to instructions, but I searched and found that it doesn't work anymore. So if dousan doesn't get the instructions to you, I can take pics of the instructions I have.

ca18guy
03-27-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by dousan36
oh wiat!

mine is for SBC-id

will it sitll work? i dont think so...er...might hit up freshalloy for what your looking for as well!!!

That will work, I remember they were very similar instructions. Probably better cause the old instructions kinda sucked.