PDA

View Full Version : Drift Spirit - POSTPONED until further notice

cfrost
04-15-2009, 06:09 PM
EVENT POSTPONED

(I don't want to create any clutter, but the other thread wouldn't let me change the title)

I have decided to postpone the event due to lack of drivers entered. As this was intended to be a community event, it doesn't make much sense to hold the event with very few drivers, and the decision to put on the event was made because I got an excellent response on the idea.

As it turns out, April is a bit too busy or perhaps bad timing for a lot of drifters! In keeping with the idea that this is an event FOR the drifters I'm going to postpone the event until a later date that will give drivers ample time to plan, and give me more time to search even more media and more sponsors for the event.

If this event is something that you really think you can attend and will attend in the future, please show your support and be ready to plan on attending!

REGISTERED DRIVERS--my deepest apologies that we couldn't make this happen, your support is and was integral to making this happen. Refunds have already been sent and I will notify you and keep you as top priority for the event when we find the right time for it. Your sacrifices to attend are greatly appreciated!

if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give me a call at 714-931-3280

UNITEDMASTER
04-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Wow, Im so suprised . Who would have thought a lack of drivers in SOCAL. Sucks but it gives me more time on my new chassis!!!

Knapik
04-15-2009, 11:41 PM
wow i was sure there was a good amount of ppl "verified"...damn i was really looking forward to this event and meeting a lot of ppl from the other event "crews". oh well was down for this one and im for sure down for the rescheduled event.

btw how many ppl were signed up?

if anything im down for paying a little more, and i hope others might be too, and that way we can still keep the track day and have some more driving time

ericcastro
04-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Sorry Frost.

Your right though.
This has ended up being a really busy for Drift here in SoCal.
Plus the economy isnt helping,
And I just sent my tax extension in, lol.

Sorry i wasn't able to make it out.
tough times.

SUPERSTAR
04-16-2009, 12:53 AM
I hope future date is a Sunday and I know for sure more local people can attend.

May 24th or 31st????? :(

karl wasabi
04-16-2009, 01:10 AM
I thought this event was going to go real big. It's a shame that it didn't. I hope the future event is HUGE! I'll sign up again for sure.

simplistek
04-16-2009, 04:01 AM
the knights were really looking forward to this. but unfortunately, yes, april is a very busy month =/

cfrost
04-16-2009, 11:17 AM
wow i was sure there was a good amount of ppl "verified"...damn i was really looking forward to this event and meeting a lot of ppl from the other event "crews". oh well was down for this one and im for sure down for the rescheduled event.

btw how many ppl were signed up?

if anything im down for paying a little more, and i hope others might be too, and that way we can still keep the track day and have some more driving time

it's alright, for the next one we'll ensure everyone has enough time to gather the funds to support their enthusiasm for the event, we had 7 signed up

I thought this event was going to go real big. It's a shame that it didn't. I hope the future event is HUGE! I'll sign up again for sure.

thansk karl..... you were the first!

boozels
04-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Yea April was a super busy month for us.
Just let us know when the new date is.
We at t-apc.com will definitely be representing this when it pops off!

Suk02Si
04-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Sorry it didn't work out this money Colin, hopefully it'll work out the next time you schedule it.

SUPERSTAR
04-24-2009, 03:42 PM
any new date for this or talk about?