PDA

View Full Version : Need help trying to replace light bulb

95se
03-14-2003, 06:52 PM
I need to replace the light bulb next to the headlight. Its the corner light (manual says its the clearance light). Note this is not the side marker light. Its right next to the head light. What do i need to do to replace it. I was told to remove the cover by taking out a screw then I would be able to wiggle or pivot out but its not coming out. This is on a '95.

thanks

03-14-2003, 07:19 PM
it takes a lil umph to get it out. i had to pull really hard. just keep pulling on it. it'll come out and don't worry, it won't break anything.

95se
03-14-2003, 07:26 PM
So its just one little phillips screw right right under the hood on top. Then I just pull staight forward hard? I tried this but it really seems like the back end of the cover is screwed on or something. Will it go back on just like it came out? Just by pushing in hard?

thanks
C

03-14-2003, 09:43 PM
yup. the screw and then it just pops out. the back is not screwed on. it's just stuck in a piece of plastic to hold it together. you'll see when you pop it out. it takes a bit of effort to pop out. and yes it goes back in the same way. it's a lot easier.

95se
03-15-2003, 11:43 AM
thanks, it came out..i had to pull directly forward.