PDA

View Full Version : Army Motivational Speech

Sileighty_85
03-12-2009, 11:29 AM
This was Great

http://www.arabiatube.com/video/3117/Iraqi-police-get-motivational-speec (http://www.arabiatube.com/video/3117/Iraqi-police-get-motivational-speec)

Seems my last Video post was a little behind the times but im sure nobody has seen this one.

n240sxfnatic
03-12-2009, 12:48 PM
That was good, sweet find

SR2Zero
03-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Lol. Nice find.

Really enjoyed it.

mrmephistopheles
03-12-2009, 09:02 PM
That guy is an idiot. Why talk down to them?

Many of those guys see US forces as an invading presence, and their fundamentalist counterparts reinforce this viewpoint. Speaking to them as though they're inferior and without worth will only serve to build animosity and distaste for US troops.

I'd love to correct that soldier.

Sileighty_85
03-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Im sure there is more to the story,
Posibly that police force being two timers, such as allowing terrorist through there checkpoint and fueling the fight againt those protecting it.

I'd be pissed too if the people that im try to train are not giving two shits about anything im trying to teach them and about their country they are there to protect.

I was shocked when i saw this video at work though, the way he was talking to them was not Military Professional. But im sure there is alot to this story that we dont know.

cc4usmc
03-12-2009, 10:36 PM
They really are nasty though lol. I did a few vehicle searches with some Iraqi army, they were steal shit from the cars they were searching. From their own fucking people. Fail.

deukalionS14
03-29-2009, 03:01 AM
yeah...the Iraqi Army (if you can even call them that) are really nasty and have damn near ZERO bearing. they make the national guard look good lol wtf? FAIL

docrez
03-29-2009, 07:09 AM
The Iraqi Army has come along way in the few years they have been stood up. I know this personaly because I work with them everyday, this is my 3rd frekkin time in Iraq I should know. As for stealing shit from houses and cars, I know many US SOLDIERS who have done the same exact thing. Its really just a morale issue and how you were raised. There are shit bags every where including our great Army/Marines...whatever. (belive me there are alot of them.) Are soldiers are young and ignorant. They really dont know any better. For some reason they automaticaly think they are better than any one person in this country and it gets quite old. Depending on the neighborhood your units working has a lot to do with how they view us and how much they are willing to wrok with is. I totaly agree with mrmephistopheles.

xs240
03-29-2009, 08:31 AM
What a tough talking guy. lol why so angry? I mean America only invaded their country LOL.