PDA

View Full Version : RB25 Powered S13 Stolen From RHD

drift freaq
02-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Ok This happened a year ago last October. I did not say anything because I wanted to see if stuff would pop up. I had just sold the car and it was at RHD because yes its a long story. A Police report was filed with the Azusa Police and the chassis popped up stripped down to the bone 2 days later in Chino. None of the parts have never shown up, but here is a list and some pics of the engine.

RB25DET with Polished Valve covers and cam angle sensor

550 Deastchwerk Injectors
Z32 Maf
Greddy Intake Manifold
Q45 throttle body
HKSGT2530 with install kit forRB25DET i.e. steel braided oil lines, HKS Aluminum intake pipe
Blitz SBC ID Boost controller
Valentine one Radar detector Setup.
ST May 3.25 inch mandrel bent exhaust for 13 with magna flow dual tip muffler
Syko Performance 1 piece 3 inch elbow downpipe
SyKo Performance S13 Polished piping FMIC intercooler kit
Syko Perfomance 2nd gen engine mounts
Apexi Air filter
Emance Rom tuned ECU for the above setup
Clean S13 dash With S15 gauge cluster completely wired
Grey S14 seats
R33 GTR HLSD
JIC Carbon fiber under panel to seal up the front lower area
Griffin Radiator with FAL 110 puller fan
and Spal pusher on the front.

Oh and the pic below is before the HKS Turbo was installed.

This is most of the stuff stripped off the car. To sum it up Steven was supposed to take care of paying back my friend who had bought the car from me. Unfortunately Steven went and flaked on everyone. Since my friend had not transferred paperwork on the car completely it was still in my name.

Out of honor I am doing stuff to reimburse my friend for the money he spent buying the car from me, even though someone else should be taking care of this aka Steven.

It sucks but at this point I am pretty much over being pissed at anyone. This is one of things that really changed my whole attitude about the 240 community.
It was the first time I wanted to just sell all my cars and get out. If anyone wonders why I can be harsh sometimes, well put yourself in my shoes.

I

ixfxi
02-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Good luck with the recovery, dave. I still remember the drive you gave us in the RB car, that car hauled some serious ass.

alkemyst
03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Bump for going way above and beyond. I don't get how people today don't want to accept responsibility and just suck the life out of everything they touch.