PDA

View Full Version : Weird brakes problem

Ali 556
02-11-2009, 04:31 PM
hi,

OK i have this really weird brake problem...my setup is :

EVO IX Brembo Brakes all around (front and rear).
SS lines.
300zx BMC (tokico).

After installing the BMC I've bled the rear brakes...my brakes were GREAT...great pedal feel great balance and i can fell the rear brakes doing there jop,

went to the shop to install my HKS coil overs (front) after installing them i lost the brake padel...the padel we'd sink to the floor and there is no brake pressure what so ever...my frind held the idel @ 1500 rpm and i started pumping the brake to build pressure after a while the padel began to fell stiff again,

After that my brake balance is like 99% front and 1% rear whenever i'm braking to enter a corner the fronts will lock like there is no 2morrow,

So i started with bleding the WHOLE system againe (the FSM way) and still my rear brakes don't give the same feedback as B4...So I took the Rear caliper off and tested them they are ok and the front are ok too...

my friend (honda owner) said that maybe the problem is in the brake booster...or maybe the brake rod (between the padel and the booster-BMC) is bent or short....

i dunno...the same thing happened today on my way home....suddenly no brakes...thank god the road was empty...

help, :dead:

Regards,

Ali

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/brb-/Image320.jpg?t=1234394614

Ali 556
02-12-2009, 03:12 AM
:wtf: ProjectRDM where are you

Help me guys,:cry:

:squint:

Ali