PDA

View Full Version : SAFCII wiring.

Enna
02-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Ok I did the usual shit, can't get it at all. Apexi website has it, but I can't get it to work with my adobe software. It keeps freezing on the updating area, and asking me to confirm repeates constantly. Then when I try to browse through it, it is all ............... on the entire thing. So its not helping much. I google'd and all I found was stuff for S13 SR, but there's still more wires that aren't connected. I searched on here, but couldn't find anyone that has posted about wiring it up.

If someone could help me out and just give me the scan off of the PDF that I need to wire this in, it would be appreciated. I'm trying to connect all of the sensor wires. This is for a black SAFCII.

This is for an S14 SR in a S14 zenki.

Enna
02-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Nada.......?

Alpha Residence
02-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Which wires are not connected? All you need is a ECU pinout for a S14 SR.

SAFC-II Wiring Diagram for SR20DET - zeroyon.com (http://www.zeroyon.com/index/content/view/33/47/)

Thats for a S13 but still shows what wires on the SAFC go to where. Then use the ECU pinout for the S14 to find out where the wires go.

Enna
02-10-2009, 07:41 AM
There's more wires than that one. I'm trying to find where the rest of the wires go. Can't seem to find one that uses all of the wires. I dont want it to be without something hooked up. Just info on what wire goes to what would be necessary. I can't read the apexi PDF's for some reason.

Alpha Residence
02-10-2009, 07:44 AM
There's more wires than that one. I'm trying to find where the rest of the wires go. Can't seem to find one that uses all of the wires. I dont want it to be without something hooked up. Just info on what wire goes to what would be necessary. I can't read the apexi PDF's for some reason.

That link I posted up show all wires that need to be connected. Not all wires are going ot be used, some are used for different input signals (hotwire, flap, pressure)

s14unimog
02-10-2009, 07:48 AM
you will NOT use every wire, just an FYI.

you're welcome...

Connect the red wire to the power supply.
Connect the green wire to the engine rpm signal wire.
Connect the gray wire to the throttle signal wire.
Connect the black wire to the ground wire.
Connect brown wire to the ground wire.
Connect the purple wire to the knocking signal wire

Connect the ground conductor to two positions of the same line.
Be sure to connect the brown wire to the ECU side.
Allow a space of 1 cm or more between the connecting point of the black wire
and the connecting point of the brown wire.

Enna
02-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Hm alright. Saw different setups using different wires so I figure'd I'd ask. Thanks guys.