PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 90/90 s13 zenki Lip

Dousan_PG
02-19-2003, 12:17 PM
want that infamous zenki lip for my car!
89/90 se models iirc

please email me with price and condition of the lip. color doesnt matter!
thanks

[email protected]

-aaron

Dousan_PG
02-26-2003, 10:18 AM
c'mon, help a brotha out.

coolerow2
02-26-2003, 09:33 PM
I might be able to get my hands on one. But just gotta know if you're really going to buy it, cause I don't deal with 240SX stuff anymore.

how's $60 bucks sound?

rps13kid
02-27-2003, 01:01 AM
dam 60 bucks hook a brother up:D got ne pics

SGV
02-27-2003, 04:33 AM
If you can get it for $60. I would be interested also. Please email me [email protected]

Dousan_PG
02-27-2003, 07:17 AM
hey you ****ing leaches, get off my post!

yeah i emailed you

DoriftoSlut
02-27-2003, 09:45 PM
Dang meiign! this reminds me of watching Animal Planet. the Lions and Cheetahs would put their selves out at risk and work for thier kill to stay alive or feed their young. then, 1/4 of the way through the meat of the glorious Gazelle, buzzards and Heyienas come scurring in packs and run the RIGHTFUL beast away from its earned kill. Everytime I see that i want to kill those animals. Do you guys get it? Why, if you are so hardcore about getting these parts, don't you go out and post or look for yourself??? Dousan has been interested in this piece for a semi-long time, and i have been looking high and low for him and I can't come up with mcuh of anything. Coolerow was chill enough to offer his piece to the original poster.

And if you little sh!ts tell me to "chill out" cause you were "just wondering" i will tell you to jump out a window. Too many people are looking for handouts and hookups FOR NO REASON! People who get deals or good parts deserve them. Either they have money, or they promote enough to get a hookup or get respect from people. Until you guys get to that point, or you get to be good friends with someone who is willing to help you out, get chit liek EVERYONE else started out.

Its exploitation of resources. People do this to Sam at JSpec allll the time, or Aaron cause he is friends with him. Or me because I offer to get you guys parts from JDM land. But I get emails liek you guys are my good friends. I can't tell the difference between Aaron's sarcastic-ass emails with newbie emails now. How do you expect to get respect or deals when we have NEVER met you or spoken to you, and your emails say "Yo dawg, you gotz the hot Silvia front endz? Hit me up Ross!" WTF??? You call me by my last name and I never have talked to you? Or you act like an ignorant newbie looking for a deal? Why? WHy do you deserve it? That is the main question I think. I mean.. ahhh I am flustered...

boro240
02-27-2003, 10:18 PM
true dat.

coolerow2
02-27-2003, 10:20 PM
I mgiht be able to get it this weekend. Does it matter if its a little scuffed on the bottom? You're probably gonna scuff it anyways, right?

To all the rest that were interested, sorry but this is for us SoCal peeps only. Ya heard! j/k From a Touger to a fellow Drifter.

Dousan_PG
02-27-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by coolerow2
I mgiht be able to get it this weekend. Does it matter if its a little scuffed on the bottom? You're probably gonna scuff it anyways, right?

To all the rest that were interested, sorry but this is for us SoCal peeps only. Ya heard! j/k From a Touger to a fellow Drifter.

yeah damage is fine. i'll sand it and paint it. thanks
ill be there at showoff on sunday but i can pick it up one day on week. if you end up there sunday and cant find me, just find danny and janet and they'll take care of it

THANKS!!

itsybitsy240sxEy
02-28-2003, 12:15 AM
why yesss, of course we'll take care of it. btw, just to irk poor little dorifto, do you have one for me too? aaron, you don't mind if i hijack your post, right? :D seriously though, i'd like one!

Dousan_PG
02-28-2003, 07:16 AM
yeah janet, its cool, because 1) i know you and 2) i was trying to find us 2 of them, for me and you. :) and 3, you are PinkGodzira as well, so its all goooood. see you tomorrow! and dorifto!

coolerow2
02-28-2003, 01:52 PM
I dunno Janet, you're always mean to me.j/p

If I'm able to get my hands on more than one than I'll reserve one for you. Gotta sport the Rikens though, haven't seen the pics you promised to show me.