PDA

View Full Version : Nismo lmgt1's 17x9

Tomei chan
12-28-2008, 07:57 PM
im looking for a miracle more or less. im trying to find any one who could possibly get me nismo lmgt1's in a 17x9's. cant find out what offset they come in, but its for an s13 coupe. im also not rich, so please, nothing outrageous.

-no other rims will do. if you know anyone/thing, please let me know.

yota man
12-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Well if you can't spend a lot then you are going to have to find them used so pretty much your only options are to browse the wheels and tire section here, eBay, Rb Motoring, or any other place that sells used wheels. And as far as I can tell, from the VERY LITTLE searching I did on Google for you, the 17X9 only comes in a +22 offset.

Tomei chan
12-28-2008, 08:51 PM
thank you, i tried google and was unlucky. i posted this because i was hoping to find some one who already had a set they dont want anymore, or some one already selling a set.

yota man
12-28-2008, 08:54 PM
Well then your best bet is putting up something in the Want To Buy (WTB) section or in the regional section. This doesn't really have anything to do with S Chassis Tech Talk.

Tomei chan
12-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Well then your best bet is putting up something in the Want To Buy (WTB) section or in the regional section. This doesn't really have anything to do with S Chassis Tech Talk.

your right sorry.

Tomei chan
12-29-2008, 09:43 PM
come on!!!! anyone know any one trying to sell these rims or where i could get them for a decent price.