PDA

View Full Version : Bumble-Bee Hondas

ktom49
02-14-2003, 01:20 PM
I've read veil_side_'s post about loud imports and agree. I hate hearing bumble-bee Hondas whiz by me with their primered body kits *shudders*. Anyway, I'm looking to get a 240sx very soon and the first thing I'd do is intake to exhaust (header to muffler). How bad would it be if I left the stock muffler until I could find one that I liked? Thanks in advance.

Kyle

riot
02-14-2003, 02:12 PM
An exhaust will give you little to no gains. By little I mean maybe .001%. Its all for looks/sound unless you have some sort of "power adder" on the motor that will require a higher flowing exhaust.

-ryan

tnord
02-14-2003, 03:05 PM
ktom - you say you're getting an exhaust from the headers all the way back......but then you say you're gonna leave the muffler, i don't get it. :confused: also.......why don't you get a car before you start worrying about what to do with it.

riot - you're 100% wrong. an exhaust will create more power without any other modifications. somewhat significant power as well.

riot
02-14-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by tnord
ktom - you say you're getting an exhaust from the headers all the way back......but then you say you're gonna leave the muffler, i don't get it. :confused: also.......why don't you get a car before you start worrying about what to do with it.

riot - you're 100% wrong. an exhaust will create more power without any other modifications. somewhat significant power as well.

Actually tnord, you are 100% wrong. Last time I checked the 240sx was an inline 4 cyl. This would result in ONE head and thus one header.

But on a serious note...I've never seen ANY DYNOs that have proven over maybe a few phonies on way top end. I would NOT consider that "somewhat significant power"...but then again your idea of significant power could be 2hp...in which you may be correct.

-ryan

Dousan_PG
02-14-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ktom49
I've read veil_side_'s post about loud imports and agree. I hate hearing bumble-bee Hondas whiz by me with their primered body kits *shudders*. Anyway, I'm looking to get a 240sx very soon and the first thing I'd do is intake to exhaust (header to muffler). How bad would it be if I left the stock muffler until I could find one that I liked? Thanks in advance.

Kyle

i hope you arent a ex-honda driver. lots of hating from them it seems.

headers and exhaust do make a difference.
yeah you can use the headers w/o the exhaust as well. dont worry.

i have a nice RS*R catback. made 136.9 RWHP w/ it on a stock KA24DE. not bad i think for being my only 'power' mod.

tnord
02-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by riot
Actually tnord, you are 100% wrong. Last time I checked the 240sx was an inline 4 cyl. This would result in ONE head and thus one header.

But on a serious note...I've never seen ANY DYNOs that have proven over maybe a few phonies on way top end. I would NOT consider that "somewhat significant power"...but then again your idea of significant power could be 2hp...in which you may be correct.

-ryan

my deepest apologies for using the generic term "headers," to refer to both singular and plural forms of tubular exhaust gas extration. :rolleyes:

if you've never seen any dyno's that show power, then you either haven't seen very many dyno graphs, were looking at dyno sheets of junk exhaust systems, or just don't know what the hell you're talking about. some people claim 15whp from certain systems, i think that's a bit of a stretch, others claim 5whp, i think that may be a bit conservative. figure an 8whp gain over stock comes out to a 8/130 = 6% gain. not bad. and that could be a bit conservative. i could come up with many more arguments for you, but you're not worth my time.

DSC
02-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by dousan36
i hope you arent a ex-honda driver. lots of hating from them it seems.

but, you can't fit in on zilvia.net unless you hate on hondas y0.

transient
02-14-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by tnord
i could come up with many more arguments for you, but you're not worth my time.

Dude, i thought you were going soft on us until I read the end of that post :). Good work on that one man, it was well deserved.

ktom49
02-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Very sorry for starting a flame war, that wasnt what this post was meant to be. I'm just very eager to get my car, because it should be happening within a week or so. And about hating hondas, that's definately not true. I just see more "pimped out" riced up hondas than I do any other sport compact. Thanks for the replies.:D

91CRXsiR
02-15-2003, 12:37 AM
for any mod, the dyno chart shows the the power graph..

in some areas IE 4500RPM-6000RPM a mod might add 10HP
and then when it reachs 6500 it drops off adding 1 HP

they take the largest jump no matter where the gain is and claim that gain .

also make exhaust companys use turbo model cars to do dynos which shows greater gains.

if engine has 200 HP a 10 HP gain is 5%
if your engine has 140 HP a 6-7 HP gain is [ oh... 5 %!! ]

mrmephistopheles
02-15-2003, 09:29 AM
I must disagree with you, Ryan. A good-flowing catback exhaust is one of the single greatest power-adders to an NA 240sx.
The stock intake system is okay, and the stock header is okay, but the stock exhaust is very restrictive.
This has been proven many times over.
-Kevin
Originally posted by riot
Actually tnord, you are 100% wrong.
-ryan

transient
02-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Very sorry for starting a flame war, that wasnt what this post was meant to be. I'm just very eager to get my car, because it should be happening within a week or so. And about hating hondas, that's definately not true. I just see more "pimped out" riced up hondas than I do any other sport compact. Thanks for the replies.:D

Hehe, you didn't start a flame war, riot did. :D

ktom49
02-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by transient
Hehe, you didn't start a flame war, riot did. :D

Wonderful, now I can sleep tonight:D

TegGSR96
02-15-2003, 05:08 PM
And about hating hondas, that's definately not true. I just see more "pimped out" riced up hondas than I do any other sport compact. Thanks for the replies.:D [/B]
what an idiot.. hate the ricers, not the company.. im sure the fact there are more pimped out hondas then anything else doesnt have to do with the fact maybe its a cheaper, very reliable car, that can be made quick, and that will always hold a very nice resale value.. im sure if the world was different and every kid was rich youd see pimped out skylines at every corner with led washer nosels and **** now wouldnt u?
Alex

DarkSideoftheSpoon
02-15-2003, 10:04 PM
Teg and ktom are right; it's the people, not the company. Honda produces good cars. Some morons have fun ruining them with wings the size of Wisconsin and purple LED windshield squirters, and it's a damn shame that "Honda" is identified with "rice" due to those people. If you say "Honda racecar," though, I'll think of the F1 cars that have won three straight manufacturer's championships. This company knows how to build fast cars.

Please don't generalize about Honda owners. You guys are smarter than that. Brand loyalty is a waste of time. Civics are light, often with double-wishbones all around, and will accept a huge array of inexpensive engine swaps. Even the almighty SR20 can't match the B-series for the selection of aftermarket performance parts. You do the math- a fast car for a little green is what we're all after and a well-built Honda can run with anything out there. If this was just about having the fastest car at any cost, we'd all live in boxes and drive GT-R's.

You can go fast with "Civic" on your trunk just as easily as you can with "240." It just takes smart modifications and dedication to building a great car.

DarkSideoftheSpoon
02-15-2003, 10:09 PM
Oh yeah, and exhausts work. I've got an A'PEXi WS on my Civic and you can feel the improvement, even on an NA 100-hp motor. If you think exhausts don't make a difference, try running a turbo car on a nonturbo exhaust. You'll feel the difference in turbo lag and in overall power.

SR240DET
02-15-2003, 10:25 PM
what about a custom 3'' exhaust on a turbo car? straight pipes... my friend has one on his mk3 supra... he got all his parts from jcwhitney... i think it sounds like his car has bad gas... like it farts too much kinda bad gas... should i expect this out of a straight piping custom exhaust on a turbo 4? im debating weather i should go through with it... i though i could cut corners on the exhaust.. but im having second thoughts... haha i guess what im getting at is does the exhaust matter on a turbo 4 cyl as long as its 3'' piping? will i feel a gain in power or lose depending on company and what not?

sorry if thats a dumb question.. im still trying to learn... :(

misnomer
02-16-2003, 12:47 AM
The name on the exhaust doesn't matter so much as how it's built. Mandrel bends, and as few of them as possible, are the main things to making a good exhaust (n/a can have a lot more to them, but you asked about turbo). As far as the sound goes, you can cut back on it a bit with a decent muffler and by packing around the pipes with fiberglass (like you see on your factory exhaust).

DarkRaptor42
02-16-2003, 01:25 AM

WOW!.... you didnt just say that.... Hondas are NOT sports cars. A CRX is a commuter car, not a dragster. I dont know who the A$$ clown was who decided a honda was a race car but its not. Ill make an exemption for the s2000 but thats it. And if anyone calls me a honda hater, good. I hated hondas before I even knew this web site exisited and Ill hate them even after its gone.

oh ya,... exhasts add horsepower, not much but enough. I feel this is mostly because of the age of the stock exhast however and not the all powerful greddy gods. Id say 5hp is about right.

tnord
02-16-2003, 01:28 AM
care to provide your definition of a "sports car" then?

Jeff240sx
02-16-2003, 01:35 AM
Yea. Technically my Turbo S14 isn't a sports car either. It was originally sold as a "Luxury Sports Sedan."
Anyway... exhausts are part of the entire engine's ability to breathe. It'll only be enhanced by either an intake or a cone filter on a turbo. They're not overrated, and a necessary upgrade to any path of modifying (NA, and FI).
Just my thoughts on this. I'm not a 240sx guy. I'm a car guy, and I'd have one, if there weren't so many damn 10-11 second Civics around. Performance is beauty, and I don't care if a Viper or a Civic or even a Mini Cooper beats me, I'll have respect for *THAT* car.
$.02 <--
-Jeff

DarkRaptor42
02-16-2003, 10:24 AM
my set Idea of a sports car is a viper, skyline, cobra (shelby), Supra, Corvette, gt 40, 300zx TT, 350z. That type of car is what I would think of when I think of a sports car. I just cant look at a honda and see a sports car, I know 240s arent sports carseither but they get close to it. There are alot of hondas out there that can move pretty quick but thats on a strip, Ive never really seen one do well on a track.

DarkSideoftheSpoon
02-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Performance is beauty. Good call Jeff.

Hey Raptor, BTW, your name sounds pretty fearsome, I'm scared of you already. That's the kind of name somebody makes up in seventh grade because they think it sounds cool, and by the time they hit college they've realized it's stupid. I guess you never got there though.

I have no patience for people like you. Call me an "A$$ clown" if you want, but your attitude is just pathetic.

DarkRaptor42
02-16-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by DarkSideoftheSpoon
Performance is beauty. Good call Jeff.

Hey Raptor, BTW, your name sounds pretty fearsome, I'm scared of you already. That's the kind of name somebody makes up in seventh grade because they think it sounds cool, and by the time they hit college they've realized it's stupid. I guess you never got there though.

I have no patience for people like you. Call me an "A$$ clown" if you want, but your attitude is just pathetic.

Acctually I did get my name in 7th grade.... that sucks... stupid video games. Time to change I guess,.... here halfway through college and the such. Looking at your profile here it seems your 3 months younger than I am, and Ill bet your just getting into some higher level of education or have none at all.

I didnt call you specifically a clown. But looking at your info, I would. You say yourself, "Im a civic poser". Im sorry mister Spoon, I must have confused you when I said what I did. Ill stop using such big words, like and or that.

You are exactly the type of person that I see around here all too often, and yet another reason I detest hondas.

DSC
02-16-2003, 11:52 AM
Personally, I think you guys are idiots :p

"I just see more "pimped out" riced up hondas than I do any other sport compact."

Wow, look at that, he actually said sport compact which is exactly what civics and 240sx's are...isn't it weird how you flipped out about how hondas are NOT sports cars for no reason?

"Ive never really seen one do well on a track"
How many times have you been to the track?

"I dont know who the A$$ clown was who decided a honda was a race car but its not. "
http://www.honda-challenge.com

:rolleyes:

DrAgNDriFteR23
02-17-2003, 12:23 PM
Can we cut the crap about hondas? I mean really, I thought this forum was meant for nissans and infinitys. If you really think about it, honda's are for low budget racers, PERIOD. If you think about it, everytime consumers buy a product, later on the price goes down eventually. Look at honda parts compared to nissan's. They got weapon r, mugen, spoon sports...etc. etc. And we have other's but not many US company's pay attention to us. So, really if there were really any real tuners out there, they'd pay attention. You can't compare a stock all-motor civic to a nissan turbo. Stop your guys' whining because if you're in this forum, if better be a good reason, especially about what car you drive.

Kreator
02-17-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by DrAgNDriFteR23
Can we cut the crap about hondas? I mean really, I thought this forum was meant for nissans and infinitys. If you really think about it, honda's are for low budget racers, PERIOD. If you think about it, everytime consumers buy a product, later on the price goes down eventually. Look at honda parts compared to nissan's. They got weapon r, mugen, spoon sports...etc. etc. And we have other's but not many US company's pay attention to us. So, really if there were really any real tuners out there, they'd pay attention. You can't compare a stock all-motor civic to a nissan turbo. Stop your guys' whining because if you're in this forum, if better be a good reason, especially about what car you drive.

No, honda's are for low budget ricers. What's the pricing of a honda prelude? Isn't it around the price for a base nissan 240sx? All the money they dump into paint, body kits wings.... I'm turboing my 240 for a price of painting a car. And the fact that there are more parts for honda's than 240s.... well if you look up, there are more accords and civics made in 1 year than 240s over hte 9 year span. I don't bitch at hondas. I don't hate them. My friend drives a honda, and it's a good car when RWD is impossible (like NOW cuz it's snowing like a mofo). But those people spend as much money on their cars as we, except they spend it on all hte wrong stuff.

TegGSR96
02-17-2003, 02:27 PM
your such a tool.. i see quite a few riced up nissans as well.. you say honda people do this, nissan people turbo.. ya right.. look around and most run around with park bench wings, led lights, big stereos, and nothing else.. get a clue cause its the same for every car company...
Alex

TegGSR96
02-17-2003, 02:27 PM
edit: sorry for the double post

ryan hagen
02-17-2003, 03:02 PM
ever wonder why half the people in this nissan 240sx forum drive hondas? hmm, i might be able to find more stuff about a 240sx on the honda forums.........no offense to the honda guys but dont you have your own forum? well maybe you got few cars? but i like the nsx its pretty sweet

and as for exhaust you can make or break the car with it......to small too much torque not as much horse power, and too big too much horse power and no torque..... my friend had 3 in on a na civic and it sucked, then he tried a 1 1/2 straight pipe to the back and it was kinda wierd with the torque, but he eventally went back to stock

hooter
02-17-2003, 03:52 PM
Some poeple like cruising other forums for knowledge about other cars. Some people like sticking to their own thing. Nothing in the rules that says you have to own a Nissan to post on this board.

-Charlie

Dream240
02-17-2003, 05:54 PM
Okay I know this thread is really played out but here goes. For the record Jeff the 240sx was labeled a sport compact coupe for obvious reasons ( 2-doors?) Also the fact that there are alot of hondas on the road as opposed to Nissans, is really the only reason why you see so many "riced out" Civics and Accords. If the tables were turned and the Sentra out sold the Civic for 10 years, then you would see alot of Sentras rice burning down the road.
In all honesty I don't hate Hondas, just the driver that embarass their car with the usual crap. I see some fools ruin their beautiful Eclipses, Maximas, and Jettas every now and then too. So realistically all car manufacturers have their problems with the trashy taste.
I am a Nissan lover, since the day I drove off with my 240, but I don't deny that there are Nissan owners that really live up to the rice expectations set by the crowd.
I just think they should start citing people for their stupidity and poor taste with regards to their rides. It would make the world a better place!
And also, an exhaust can add good gains mainly in the high end, but the gains are a cumulative effect that when combined with a header and high flow cat, can really jump the dyno as opposed to upgrading without the exhaust. In other words, the exhaust just compliments your free flowing upgrades that much more than the stock, small, and numerously bent exhaust pipe.

Kreator
02-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by TegGSR96
your such a tool.. i see quite a few riced up nissans as well.. you say honda people do this, nissan people turbo.. ya right.. look around and most run around with park bench wings, led lights, big stereos, and nothing else.. get a clue cause its the same for every car company...
Alex

ok. take all the performance modded 240s and all the rice modded 240s. Then take all the performance modded civics and compare to all the rice modded civics. Then tell me which of those will have a greater percentage of rice mobiles. I dunnow about other performance oriented people, but i mainly got my 240 cuz i didn't want to be associated with ricers in the first place. People that get civics for ricing out are doing cuz everyone else is doing it.

tell me, how many true sleeper civics have you seen? Like a turbo civic w/o a bodykit or aftermarket rims? Now this statement is ignorant, but i'll say it. It seems to me most honda people turbocharge and make swaps in their cars only to get more points at the shows.

Cmon, you know civics aren't made for performance. Niether are accords. They aren't built to be abused. They are built for daily driving. You know that altezzas are lame looking. You know that 20" rims are ugly. And so are most body kits. Yet every single "modded" civic i see has that as a base package just like ihe. And for your info, a parkbench wing has a place on an rwd car, even though i still consider them rice.

TegGSR96
02-17-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ryan hagen
.........no offense to the honda guys but dont you have your own forum?
thats a great comment.. go to your own board.. screw learning about other cars and opening your mind to new things.. ever wonder why people are so dead set on one company? because they dont bother looking into any others..
FYI im buying a 240sx this spring, as my GS-R is a write off (black ice took care of that for me).. i suppose since i have no car right now i shouldnt be on any board whatsoever :rolleyes:
Alex

ryan hagen
02-17-2003, 11:01 PM
well sure, i used to be on the 60degreev6 this **** happened all the time on there. some one would say somthing about dipalcemnt and some one would follow up with my civic on nitrous can take your berreta.....well sure it can i have a grand am its slow, but it was a good palce to start with cars because every thing on it broke once it hit 75k but i had fun. i personally dont care, i almost got a 91 crx, i m not so dead set on a 240 but when i saw a crx with chrome fender flares and big crome rims and a double deck aluminum wing i decided that i would get some thing no one else in my town has that is in decent shape, a 240, and what exactly is "ricer" i assume big wing?

we had one sleeper civic in my town, i think it ran like a 14 it looked stock he maybe had 1000$ into it but it beat a new ser spec v..it had stock hubcaps it had a pipe thats about the only way we knew somethign was up. stock hieght too. it used to be sweet, they guy who had it got too many dwi's and had to sell it and the second owner .... we ll the second guy ruined it
he put a double deck aluminum spoiler on it, alteza lights, left it stock height then and tinted the crap out of it and put r-racing stickers all over it......... personally it made me loose all respectfor that car

i m sure someone will come to defend the honda in question and rag on me all over but i dont care

mrmephistopheles
02-17-2003, 11:34 PM
Enough bickering.

-Kevin

Dream240
02-18-2003, 11:55 AM
Wow...I feel all enlightened...yeah right. Listen James, you may be a Zilvia junkie and think that you can tell all us newbies/leaky injectors that we're ingnorant, but I'm sure most of us are more experienced than you give us credit. I'm 24 and I've been working on cars for 10 years. I saw the early models of clear lenses and all that crap when it first came out and to be honest, most people didn't like them back then either. At least the people with class. Of course the magazine readers outnumber us, it's easier for those poor boys to buy a mag than a computer. Hence the cheap mods with duct tape and bubble holding them on. There's some of us that buy the mags AND talk to others on forums like Zilvia, and I see all the hype in the mags and at the car shows. And I think it's great for those guys to get their cars noticed. I have nothing against hondas, in fact the recent Import Tuner that posted the ACURA with a S-15 front end conversion pretty much shoots down your theory of only Nissan driver talking about front end conversions. And now that I think about it, I've never seen mags sell Civic conversions for the S-14, but I do see the Silvia conversion being sold for Civics and Acuras, hmmm.....interesting.
Yeah the stock 240 is slow, because it's been denied it's true calling, the SR-20. And if you compare Civics in the states to Japan's Civics they suck too! But comparing a 240 to an equal integra is a better comparison.
Sure Hondas jumped the aftermarket world ahead of Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Toyota, and that's the only reason why you will see the number of modded Civics larger than 240s with SR swaps, or Eclipses with turbos for that matter.
Also the things we 240 owners talk about are the same as any other car owners, it's what the car owners DO with those specific mods that makes them ricey. Get a clue. Car mods don't automatically equal rice racers....
Car styles do change, but not a fast as you may think. Last time I checked there are still Novas, and the like, cruising the streets with loud exhausts, fat tires, and lowered profiles. And late eighty-early ninety cars are still being modified and companies are still selling massive amounts of parts for these "oldies".

Oh, and I don't care if you weren't trying to insult us....you did.

DarkRaptor42
02-18-2003, 12:51 PM
Ill put it like this, the recent hype in magizines has been about 240s and other RWD cars. HCI is the one who put it in print, this isnt an exact quote but it was along these lines "honda owners are looking for alternatives to there FWD cars". Dont belive me, read the mag. I know the 240 isnt the greatest car. I know there isnt any one set car thats the best. My saying that hondas sucked was based on my personal experinces with them and my social political upbringing. Dare I say it, I OWN A HONDA!!! sweet jesus, everyone just assumes I dont like them cause of rice. I have a CRX. Its a pile. Ive worked on hondas, they are piles. I dont like them, they are small and difficult to work on, and I VERY much so dont regaurd them on any level as a sports car. They werent meant to be and they arent. Its my opinion, to hell with everyone else. This is my last post on this thread. Im gonna go to class

ktom49
02-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Man, I really didn't mean to turn this thread into a war. But it's kinda fun.:D All I meant was that Hondas are the most prevalent riced up car because there are sooooo many. Anyway, keep talking.

hooter
02-18-2003, 01:47 PM
You guys are all lame. My car is the best. Except for dousan's. His car is pretty fly, yo.

-Charlie

Dream240
02-18-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey...YO MAMA!!

TegGSR96
02-18-2003, 08:37 PM
Yes hondas in japan suck as well.. makes sense.. they suck so they sell the most, have the most developped engines.. they are considered to be the most advanced car company on earth...

but hey hondas even in japan suck.. i suppose the fact its cars are #1 on all the circuits, the fact that a stock type r beats a stock 240sx with sr20det (now its a hell of a lot easier to mod the 240 but im saying stock for stock.. cause if you wanna talk easy to mod you would ignore a 240 and just get a camaro or something like that) doesnt change the fact hondas in japan sucks..

incase you werent aware i was being sarcastic with the hondas in japan suck... tell me this why the hell would i defend hondas if i dont own one anymore and my new passion is my soon to be 240?? maybe cause ive studied both companies, worked on both, and know a lot more then my post count lets on..

drive what you want to drive, ill drive what i want to drive (and hey, thats the same car... a 240).. so stfu and move on.
Alex

THX1138
02-18-2003, 09:03 PM
"I dont know who the A$$ clown was who decided a honda was a race car but its not. "

Oh man, it's right on the tip of my tongue, why can't I remember? Um, I think he was Japanese, older gent, died about twelve years ago, pretty wealthy, smart fellow.

Aw yeah, it was (ta-dah!) Soichiro Honda! Yes kiddies, there were V12 Hondas (not just motors, they built the cars, too) in Formula One *TEN YEARS* before the first Civic came to America.

Kreator
02-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by TegGSR96
Yes hondas in japan suck as well.. makes sense.. they suck so they sell the most, have the most developped engines.. they are considered to be the most advanced car company on earth...

For your info, hondas in japan are waaaaay less popular than they are in US. Just fyi.

And don't go by that stupid video. A type r runs 14.7 in the quarter, a stock sr 14.5. The s15 sr does quater in 14.0. And your type r is missing one very important thing. It's fwd. But whatever. Why do i care.

Kreator
02-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by James
When was the last time you flew your butt from Maryland to Japan to discover this and become the authority on Japanese car sales and culture?...............right.

Hmmn, you're a mag racer huh. Believe only in numbers on paper? Well shoot- they got the video to prove it happened. You're going to argue with a video against your numbers on paper- GOOD ARGUMENT! You're MUCH smarter than I thought! :)

Well from the video the FWD beat the RWD, so FWD > RWD.
Put down the Import Tuner please. :)

Then I don't expect you to respond "if you don't care" :p

Lol james. You are too damn ****ing dumb.

First of all, i wasnt in japan ever. My dad vlew there twice in hte past year. Once in hte spring and once in the autumn. So my data is like 4 months old.

Now who told you that type-r was stock? who told you they on purpose didn't make the 240 run slower? lotsa things u don't take in account. I haven't seen/heard a single other "type r beat 240sx with stock sr" story.

That also takes care of your last paragraph.

Jeff240sx
02-18-2003, 11:32 PM
I don't really know why this topic was allowed to go for more than 2 arguments, but I'm ending it.
-Jeff