PDA

View Full Version : NEED s13 Taillight Wiring Diagram(Searched!)

s13dan
12-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Like it says... My rear running lights dont work. Niether does my cluster,glove box or cig lighter.... I need a wiring diagram, i cant find one I SEARCHED. The ones i found the pics were deleted, to old...If anyone got a chilton or a Nissan service manual and can get me pics PLZ help a fellow out. Its for an 89 hatch THNAKS!

JVD
12-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Let me google that for you (http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=240sx+fsm)

cotbu
12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
JVD in this case, I'd keep an FSM away from them, especially if they request pictures.

Thread starter. Before you pull apart your wiring, check the ffffffing fuses, you don't need fsm or picture for that. hint get a tester or pull one at a time. (a little old school) but hey your running lights don't work. fucikng insane

s13dan
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
I check the fuses it keep blowing... I replaced the relay it didnt help... Then i did the headlight switch and thats not it. I have a ground somewhere i just needed a schematic to help locate the problem. I didnt know what FSM meant.. Dosnt mean im a complete dumbass.

thanx i didnt know about the FSM lingo, great stuff thank you very much!

projectRDM
12-12-2008, 09:51 AM
I check the fuses it keep blowing... I replaced the relay it didnt help... Then i did the headlight switch and thats not it. I have a ground somewhere i just needed a schematic to help locate the problem. I didnt know what FSM meant.. Dosnt mean im a complete dumbass.

thanx i didnt know about the FSM lingo, great stuff thank you very much!

If the fuse keeps blowing one of the leads is grounded somewhere, try behind the radio first.