PDA

View Full Version : IL Megan Racing 3" Test Pipe/Cat Delete with Wideband Bung

OperationSr20
12-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is.
Shipping: Yes.
Payment: PayPal (I am verified) & Cash Only.
Trades: Not at this time.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074

Megan Racing 3" Test Pipe:

I bought this a while back while my turbo build was up and going, I had 3" DownPipe, was about to purchase a BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust. Well I sold all my turbo parts, but was still going to get the Exhaust, and well, that has possibly fallen through as well; and I am not going to take the time to PB Blaster/Heat/Beat/Scream & quite possibly bleed to swap out my Catalytic Converter at this time, lol. With that said I am going to be putting it up for sale. This goes in replacement of the Catalytic converter to provide a straighter more clean flowing exhaust system, which in retrospect, increases power. It also has a bung for a EGT Gauge or Wideband Controller. Now there is a cap/screw in the bung now, I don't know that its factory or if the previous owner placed it in there, so I cant quote on the quality of the threads. The unit itself is in great condition, no damage, and and Flanges/welds are in good shape!

Looks exactly like the following (If actual is needed, let me know, it is in perfect condition):
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/Xx_Eclipsekid_xX/product_thumbphp.jpg

Pricing:

~ FRSport/EBay has them at $80.00 Shipped

~ $60.00 Shipped & PayPal'ed OBO

I am PayPal verified, and am a reputible member with a review thread available to be looked over (http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html (http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html)), and 100% Positive Itrade here on Zilvia with 13 listed reviews, and have done SO much more business then reflected; so purchase with confidence. I ship out same day 90% of the time, if not, next day at the latest, garunteed! I ship via FedEx Ground and instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package. Packed and ready to go!

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!

~Ryan

myclue
12-06-2008, 10:21 PM
good price

OperationSr20
12-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks myclue, I'm hoping it'll help my sale. It is OBO, so that should help too, just looking to make a quick sale, to get back on my feet; was unemployeed for a little over a month, so I'm trying to catch up and plan for new next year... $50.00 is $50.00... profit wise on my end.

OperationSr20
12-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Bump #1.....

ctsedan
12-07-2008, 07:17 PM
pmed you.....

OperationSr20
12-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Inbox empty, please resend!

99maxgtr
12-07-2008, 09:36 PM
hey ryan this is dan, i bought the t3 turbo off of you and also ran into when we were both buying stuff for our turbo projects..lol. any whooo i might be interested in this. i'll pm you my offer and can you do me a favor? i've been trying to actually sell the turbo you sold me as i also went a different route lol but i can't find the post/information that you put up on ka-t.org...if you can help me out and pm me with information that can help me sell this turbo it would be greatly appreciated! thanks bro~ and pm sent for the test pipe!

OperationSr20
12-08-2008, 01:13 PM
hey ryan this is dan, i bought the t3 turbo off of you and also ran into when we were both buying stuff for our turbo projects..lol. any whooo i might be interested in this. i'll pm you my offer and can you do me a favor? i've been trying to actually sell the turbo you sold me as i also went a different route lol but i can't find the post/information that you put up on ka-t.org...if you can help me out and pm me with information that can help me sell this turbo it would be greatly appreciated! thanks bro~ and pm sent for the test pipe!

PM Replied! Will try and find the post and get back to you man, at work right now, gotta head back from lunch.

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/212066-fs-rebuilt-t3-garrett-airesearch-turbo-0-miles.html

There you go boss guy!

OperationSr20
12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
SOLD! Thanks Dan!