PDA

View Full Version : Injectors have no power?

Ka-t Tuner
11-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Im not sure if a ground isn't hooked up somewhere I only have 2 grounds (Besides the battery) I swaped the harness clip, put it on. Then made sure Fuel lines where ran correctly...And help would b appriciated,

MyLevinGTZ
11-04-2008, 11:22 PM
you better have one hell of a multimeter to check for power to the injectors. you would be better off measuring it with a oscilicope.

you won't be able to measure power to them. they fire too quickly and when they do, it's only when the engine is turning over.

SoguRacing
11-04-2008, 11:26 PM
you better have one hell of a multimeter to check for power to the injectors. you would be better off measuring it with a oscilicope.

you won't be able to measure power to them. they fire too quickly and when they do, it's only when the engine is turning over.

a cheap multimeter will damage the injectors. Use a fluke or something. the ohm portion of it to first check whether or not your injectors are good. then check the pins at the ecu for the injectors.

xyooj180sx
11-05-2008, 01:11 AM
you sure you have the fuel lines correct? comming from the fuel filter and return line?

Ka-t Tuner
11-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I even switched them around 2 make sure?

lok
11-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Try swapping ecu's.

maybe yours is bad

Ka-t Tuner
11-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Try swapping ecu's.

maybe yours is bad

Yea, thats what I was thinkin? But this guy who knows about ka's said make sure all the grounds r hooked up correctly, I don know exactly how many there r or where they go?...And now I cant get ahold of him, guess imma' have to get a manual...

s14unimog
11-05-2008, 05:57 PM
is this SR or KA?

With an SR you should have 12V at the injectors when the ignition is on. You can verify they are firing by removing the CAS or using a spare CAS and rotating it while it is plugged in. You should hear the injectors click.

Ka-t Tuner
11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
is this SR or KA?

With an SR you should have 12V at the injectors when the ignition is on. You can verify they are firing by removing the CAS or using a spare CAS and rotating it while it is plugged in. You should hear the injectors click.

It's a ka- And there's no power at the injectors at all? Im jus' gonna swap the ecu, if thats not it, back 2 square 1...I dont know what else it could b?