PDA

View Full Version : CA Testing waters:91 coupe SE w/SR20DET, Ksport, Buddy Club, HKS, etc…..

k's_silvia2.0
10-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Please read first then ask questions……PLEASE!!!!

Alright fellas I think its time I let go of my whip so here is the deal. Ill give you the good stuff first then the bad. Most of you have seen or heard my car @ the track and most of you know that the motor is very healthy. So if you have ever been in my car or seen/heard please let it be known. I just had my lil baby girl Last Monday (10/20) :naughtyd: and this is my only car.So its time I get something more pratical and safe. I would like to see if I can sell it straight up, Part out (which im not too hype about), or trade it for something plus cash depending on the trade. Ill be straight cause I always am. I have crashed this car once into the MT. and rear ended some other car. Still you guys have seen me at the track sliding it around. Never heats up and always starts which is always a plus lol! For those of you that know me please spread the word. I need to put my baby’s safety/comfort first plus I don’t have cash to get up and get another.This car has to go soon. So please don’t waste my time and I wont waste yours. Car is located in Riverside, CA 92505.I will post pics as soon as possible or you can just come by and check it (951)329-0718.

Good.

It is a 91 SE coupe with a redtop SR20DET(unkown miles), Always used 10/30 Mobil 1 Synthetic, Stock T25 w/HKS actuator holds 10psi all the way from 3400-3500rpm, Greddy VSPL (core might need to be replaced), CS Stainless steel braided turbo lines, Ksport (new updated design where the damper clicks) coilovers installed in Feb of this year, Nismo power brace, Megan Front Sway bar endlinks, Kazama tension rods, ACT Stage2 clutch (unknown miles) but still strong as fuck, Buddy Club Spec II exhaust, Blitz Downpipe, Trust Turbo Elbow, HKS DD intake, HKS Super blow off valve, Koyo Radiator, Dual 12in Hayden electronic fans, Samco hoses, DIF fan controller, Nismo Thermostat and cap, Flybert SPL Welded diff:p, Clean brown interior with only 1 crack on dash, Greddy turbo timer, Garret boost gauge, Momo pedals, Smogged and Plates good till FEB/09, Will come with a extra set of S13 se’s with Falken ziex 912, New OEM oil & Z32 fuel filter, box-o parts all random, Depending on how I do this I will include Silvia dual projectors, corners, New GTR grill and New OEM Silvia grille, Brackets (all is in awesome condition!!!). All that is needed is a silvia hood, A chargespeed bucket w/Sabelt 4 point Harness, Nardi Gara wheel, Nismo shift knob,Silvia trunk lock, and E-brake button.

Bad.

Chassis has lots of miles, Has front end damage (can do a cut and weld or replace the core support), 1 Turbo stud is missing(cause small boost leak), Passenger LCA needs to be replaced, Cracked windshield, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd synchros in tranny are a tad harsh but shifting is still easy, 1 driver seat bolt hole is stripped, and that s all the bad.

Pic of enginebay.
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t164/ks_silvia/Silvia/parts010-1.jpg

Pic of exhaust. (Wangan wing has been sold!)
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t164/ks_silvia/Picture004.jpg

P.S.::naw:

94cc0rd
10-30-2008, 11:17 PM
bump for a legit dude...

luis, you should check out that camry for sale or trade... perfect daily with great gas mileage and plenty of room for that car seat!

congrats on the baby girl!

k's_silvia2.0
10-31-2008, 08:47 AM
^Thanks Sennett! Someone is gonna come by today to check it out so idk.:x:

Pics have been added.

mangoes
11-02-2008, 05:17 PM
bump for you luis!!! congratulations on the baby! i would trade you my bimmer straight up but my mom won't let me get rid of it -_-, always wanted a coupe =(.

everyone: luis is a super awesome legit dude! the motor is effing strong and awesome. excellent taste / choice in good quality parts =).

Inlandsilvia
11-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Luis is a very honest person and the car is worth every penny. The motor in this car is awesome and very strong. Great deal...glws.

P.S. congrats on the baby girl...when can i come see her???

DOOK
11-03-2008, 06:42 AM
congrats on the baby man... my little girl's birthday is also October 20th.

CrimsonRockett
11-03-2008, 07:21 AM
I've seen this car waaay before any of the accidents...and after the said accidents.

This is a seriously awesome chassis.

Weld on a new core support, done.

Congrats on the baby Luis!

Sad to see the Coupe go, but I totally understand your perspective in this.

This car gets my vouch.

:)

k's_silvia2.0
11-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Hey everyone thanks for the vouch!.

Dook thats awesome!

Thai call me up when you see this.

Anyone that is interested please dont hesitate to ask questions.

k's_silvia2.0
11-04-2008, 11:18 AM
C'mon anyone wanna buy a sr?

rb25_s13*CHUKI
11-04-2008, 02:48 PM
how mch do u want

Ronald_Mcdonald
11-04-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't see a cash price in there anywhere?

Interested in a truck?

k's_silvia2.0
11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Well as is $3000.00.

With Nardi, Shift Knob, Chargespeed bucket, and the silvia front(headlights, corners, brackets, grills, and fenders)
$3800.00

240cracker
11-04-2008, 05:23 PM
shits cleaaaannn seen it in person

gl foo ill try to find u a buyer for that killer deal

driftordiemike
11-04-2008, 05:44 PM
CLEAN ASS RIDE seen it and been in it. Great motor . GREAT deal. Congrats homie were both new dads lol . Good luck someone will jump on this asap

PRADOgy
11-05-2008, 10:40 PM
never thought this day would come :tweak:

glws choco :-/

DRFTWHORE
11-06-2008, 12:00 AM
congrats on the baby dude, i know everyone before me said this guy is legit, but lemme tell you luis is one of the most honest guys u can meet and is a very kind person, goodluck with everything man.

k's_silvia2.0
11-06-2008, 08:39 AM
^Thanks man I really appreciate that.

But ill let you know if I do part out.

***Oh yea to whoever texted me with that lowball

offer of $2000.00.......shame on you.:squint:***

SoCal-s130
11-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Legit guy. Legit car!

mangoes
11-06-2008, 03:28 PM
omy awesome value! ill try to help spread the word for you.

k's_silvia2.0
11-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Anyone out there?

S13Boosts
11-07-2008, 01:31 PM
wow havnt seen this car in a coo min ! SMO!! hahahha

YoungGun
11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
3800?! What an effing steal, Luis you sure you want to sell that low?

Seen this car in person, really nicely done.

k's_silvia2.0
11-10-2008, 08:51 AM
^You know Cody its weird I was just thinking that last night.

I was walking into my place and look at her(yes its a she:p) and I think I might just keep her+plus everyone around is sleeping on this deal.

Gonna carfax it today and see what I can get.:x:

PS:Your car is hot!

racerx2k1
11-10-2008, 01:14 PM
^Thanks Sennett! Someone is gonna come by today to check it out so idk.:x:

Pics have been added.

Hey everyone thanks for the vouch!.

Dook thats awesome!

Thai call me up when you see this.

Anyone that is interested please dont hesitate to ask questions.

C'mon anyone wanna buy a sr?

Anyone out there?

^You know Cody its weird I was just thinking that last night.

I was walking into my place and look at her(yes its a she:p) and I think I might just keep her+plus everyone around is sleeping on this deal.

Gonna carfax it today and see what I can get.:x:

PS:Your car is hot!

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 2 days.