PDA

View Full Version : crisis jan 21 22nd? WTF! we dont know about but you told us!! HUH!

sillyvia13
10-25-2008, 12:07 PM
YouTube - Infowars.com 'Colin Powell Warns Of Coming Crisis "We Don't Even Know About Right Now" (part1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjeKgDipkYI) long version he 2:40 seconds he speaks about it
NUT SHELL VERSION !! lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPOeQZdHYw&feature=related

So Mr Powell tell us we dont know about a crisis coming the 22nd? lmao!

am I the only one that thinks if you dont know about something you dont say anything lol.

ODD!!!

This is such a set up.
FUCK ME!

discuss my ignorance.

sillyvia13
10-25-2008, 12:13 PM
YouTube - Joe Biden Gaffe (With Subtitles) Mark My Words... Barack Obama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwb9l0DtRA)
and Biden talking about some ish!!! fuck me...

I remember making some posts about this shit and I was label a nananana NUT!
but dang,,, shits going down!

RJF
10-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Lock and load.

sillyvia13
10-25-2008, 12:36 PM
your McCain love is now understanded, I wondered for a while but obama want removal of firearms , so if we are invaded by a army of monkeys we will have to hand to hand combat them!

fuck me.
lol.

ALSO! I lost 2.3 trillion dollars? well my boy did at the dept of defence!
if you find it lmk... I will make sure he gets it!!!

they can use it to pay for the 800+ billion dollar bail out, and send AIG agents to a Spa, they have had a hard few months. They deserve it.

any military heard some shit? pm me?! I had a buddy tell me about some robotic suits for 2012, he's army!!! robo soilder!

cc4usmc
10-25-2008, 04:13 PM
I had a buddy tell me about some robotic suits for 2012, he's army!!! robo soilder!

The Army has been working on that stuff for a while. It's been on The Discovery Channel too. I think it's retarded. There is also this..

Real-life ‘Iron Man’ suits tested - Army News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Army Times (http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/05/ap_roboticsuit_051508/)

mondojackal
10-26-2008, 01:15 AM
real life iron-man suits?

welcome to the world of halo and its mjolnir armor.

that shit would be totally legit if it worked out like in the halo novel series.

ryguy
10-26-2008, 11:39 AM
STRENGTH
THROUGH
UNITY
UNITY
THROUGH
STRENGTH

I am usually pretty open to these conspiracy theories but I think you guys are reading too far into this. These guys wouldn't be so moronic as to openly talk about an engineered disaster. Pretty sure they're talking about the financial crisis.

Matej
10-26-2008, 12:34 PM
So Powell says there will be a bad crisis, yet despite that he is still openly backing Obama.

Does that mean with McCain as president the crisis would be even worse? And I'm sure McCain's camp knows about this supposed crisis too. Why are they keeping it a secret?

The most likely kind of crisis I can see happening in America is a shortage of gas. Imagine the chaos when people can't get to work, school, hospitals, anywhere. Right now fuel is cheap because no one would vote republican if it was at 5$ a gallon, but I can guarantee it will start going back up as soon as the elections are over. Now is the time to start making the switch to fuel alternatives in my opinion, not when it's too late.

ryguy
10-26-2008, 09:17 PM
The most likely kind of crisis I can see happening in America is a shortage of gas. Imagine the chaos when people can't get to work, school, hospitals, anywhere. Right now fuel is cheap because no one would vote republican if it was at 5$ a gallon, but I can guarantee it will start going back up as soon as the elections are over. Now is the time to start making the switch to fuel alternatives in my opinion, not when it's too late.

The idea that the price of gas is being manipulated to sway the election is ridiculous. It's all based on supply and demand. It's so cheap because of the world economy. The price of oil right now is right where it ought to be.

Matej
10-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Lulz whatevz this thread is full of conspiracy theories, I just wanted to contribute.